Why are you unhappy? What is it you truly want out of life? Dont say gf, because that's retarded

Why are you unhappy? What is it you truly want out of life? Dont say gf, because that's retarded

Attached: 1563688902619m.jpg (768x1024, 82K)

I am ashamed at my own meekness and idiocy. I desire to live freely and pursue pleasure but my own headspace actively works against my wishes at every turn.

i originally really want a gf

Anything else? Maybe you can't get one because you're boring

i want to not have to live in a world where i'll spend the majority of my life working

First I wanted a gf, but after getting one I quickly learned that girls in their 20s are very vain and superficial. I've heard that younger girls (14-16) are much more loving, so I'm going for that now. Any tips?

I want to make an impact on the world.
I'm well on my way to doing that, with several competitive and prestigious internships lined up for me, little to no college debt in my future (despite going to a 4 year university and potentially doing a masters in the future), and a 4.0 gpa.

The only bad thing is that I don't have a life outside of school. I don't have a job, I don't have any friends, I don't really have the will to do anything besides sit here on my laptop and fuck around. I joined a bunch of clubs so the friends thing could change but I still don't really have a life.

Attached: Elf dead inside.jpg (171x171, 6K)

I want to be able to drop out of society and do basically nothing until I die.

Attached: 1566924020105.jpg (500x436, 31K)

teens are the same dude, roast is roast from cradle to grave
in what way do you want to make an impact? at most it sounds like you're headed towards the wagielyfe

No friends, never had a relationship. In uni and I hate it and everyone here. I don't know why im doing this or what I'm doing, ive been lost and alone for years now.

Attached: photo-1541079033018-63489731598f.jpg (1000x667, 246K)

>impact on the world
>going to college
>implying you're not another npc

You are a stupid piece of shit. Kill yourself.

>teens are the same dude, roast is roast from cradle to grave
Not at all. I've known a lot of girls aged 13-17 and in general, they're far less concerned with the things older girls concern themselves with. I've had a few be really interested in me (like that) despite the fact that I'm unemployed, ugly, and living with my parents. They're always happy to cheer me up and don't ask for anything in return. They make it so easy for you to love them.

I really like this trap and would love more of her.

My fucking brain interprets everything in the worst possible way no matter what happens. I have serious depression and social anxiety so I will always hate my existence.

Attached: 1537044124920.jpg (610x610, 110K)

I want a companion but i'm far too ugly to get one

That said, im also wayyy too unappealing to sustain happiness without

i'm unhappy because my joints are fucked and i'm in constant pain.if i knew what i wanted i wouldn't be here you dumb faggot.

Ngl I am a little jealous.
How do you do it?

I think the main thing getting in the way of me being happy right now is not having very much money, honestly I have been under the poverty line for awhile. If only I had more money maybe I could actually enjoy life.

>decent IT job where I typically work no more than 40 hours a week
>small condo or house in a town or city I like in a decent neighborhood (doesn't have to be the best either just relatively safe and not run down)
>enough money to buy a new cheap compact car every 8 years
>enough money to travel on a vacation over seas once every 2 to 3 years
>enough money to eat decent food both at home and out at times
>enough money to afford some creature comforts like PC, new games etc but nothing crazy expensive

I literally just want a comfy middle class fucking life. I don't even need a roastie because all she will do is ruin everything else. The fact that such a life is so fucking hard for me to get tells me all I need to know about how shit this world is.

I am unhappy because I had a very terrible childhood with an abusive father. I want to have a little piece of land with lots of kids a beautiful wife and lots of dogs that I saved from a kill shelter. I am a loser tho and I only have 10$ in my bank account and am too depressed to pursue a relationship. I dont think I am going to make it bros

i really want to have sex with that thing