Do you have a preference for a specific hair color on a girl? I think light brown hair is pretty cute

Do you have a preference for a specific hair color on a girl? I think light brown hair is pretty cute.

Attached: EABC216E-261C-4611-971F-76A69C983BF2.jpg (1083x1083, 119K)

I am a huge fan of brown hair, especially when it is combined with mid century modern hair styles.

Attached: PTfSLA0.png (156x210, 58K)

I think auburn is the name? Halfway between brown and red.

YES
YES
YES

FOOKIN 50S CUTS

Oh, my hair used to be that color! You have really good taste, user. I think subtle tones under natural colors are always the best looking.

I like reddish brown.

Do you like short hair, user? I used to be big on 50's cuts, but lately I've really fallen in love with long hair.

Like this? I personally really like it when people with this hair color stand in the sun, it always looks great. You have good taste!

Attached: 21957AEB-911D-498B-BCE2-861734AFEB3C.jpg (500x500, 51K)

I don't like modern short hair but the 50's and 60's short hair combined with the clothes of that period make for a great look. I also love the long hairstyles from the 40's to the 70's.

Attached: nancy.jpg (437x750, 35K)

white or anything extremely bright

Have you seen anybody IRL with white or bright hair? I used to know a girl with highlighter-pink hair, but I think it looked pretty strange on her.

yeah, my favourite was with a purple tone. it's just my taste user. any color can look great if they wear a pony tail though

That's fair! I totally agree. I also really happen to like "big" hair, I think the 80's might be my favorite hairstyle period.

For sure, it's really hard to look bad if your hair is done up. Is that your favorite hairstyle? Sorry if it seems like I'm interrogating you or something, just totally curious. I'm partial to twintails or braids!

I like some 80's hair although it sometimes look like total shit.

Attached: big hair.jpg (236x295, 15K)

not him, but I've seen a few girls with white(dyed) hair and they were always with black guys, not even decent looking black guys, only the ugly ones
it's weird

purple/blue, white or pink

yeah, i love ponytails, but not like most do it, where they pull back all their hair, rather the one where you have some hair covering your forehead.
>Sorry if it seems like I'm interrogating you or something
don't worry, who doesn't like talking about themselves

Blonde or red for me but the girl I like has dark brown hair so I guess I am not that picky

Black, all I want is a raven haired maiden to have a loving supportive relationship with.

Attached: akeshi.gif (500x281, 1011K)

Oh, that's cute. I really like that too. My hair's too short in the front to pull it all back, so I'm forced to have some hang in front of my face whenever I tie it up. I think bangs and haircuts that frame the face are the nicest, though.

Basically anything that isn't blonde. Blonde has kind of been tainted for me and it's by far my least favorite hair color. It's not total deal breaker or anything though, wouldn't say no just because of a small thing like hair color.

Any natural color is great. I'm more sensitive to length. While short hair can look good in specific cases I think all women should have longer than shoulder length hair. I'm a sucker for large volume as well.

Attached: 1499752425230.jpg (897x1000, 755K)

>I think bangs and haircuts that frame the face are the nicest
that's some patrician taste you got there, user.

Those aren't bad choices... Is her hair long? Does she ever do something different to it?

i like darker hair a lot. it matters more to me than it should t b h

Blonde or raven haired and i dont mean niggers cause thats gross

I prefer anything except blonde. I honestly just shut down around blonde women I just met, like I'm phobic or something. It's not even a matter of spilling spaghetti from attraction. Brunettes I can immediately interact with normally, it's weird

black or silver

Attached: eu waifu.gif (323x396, 1.26M)

You like granny hair?

i said silver not gray you fucking faggot

I love dark black, dirty blonde, red heads, and have a weird thing for dyed white hair

Attached: 1566372069822.jpg (959x997, 100K)

I think short hair can be cute, but I do have a preference for longer hair as well. I cut all mine off last year and it's my biggest regret.

Attached: DE6CE112-BC53-4FAA-905E-DD3C37C8BD26.jpg (1077x1053, 84K)

Why is that, user? Genuinely curious!

Did you have a bad experience with a blonde person? I don't think I freak out around people with a specific hair color, but when I speak to someone who is blonde I usually end up not liking them, but I think it's chalked up to personality.

Thanks! I appreciate that a lot, user. Same to you!

Attached: 28326984-652A-4EB6-85F8-719158EF5135.jpg (1000x983, 465K)

Pink is cute! I've always wanted to dye mine pink but I'm way too scared of totally frying my head with bleach. Have you ever dyed yours, user? Would you like to? Also; I totally forgot I can reply to multiple people in the same post. Sorry for the spam!

Hinata is such a top tier design sucks that her show sucks and she barley has a character

I couldn't agree more. I love the way she looks but her writing makes me want to dip my head in a vat of acid. I wish Kishimoto could write.

Attached: 435F3753-C61C-4F73-9112-4B81BF7E901B.jpg (664x960, 39K)

>dark skin, black hair
>tan skin, blonde hair
>pale skin, ginger hair
honestly not a big deal I just want a gf already

Blonde. Blonde hair and a set of blue eyes.

Short hair has more of an impact than anything else, particularly like 2b's. For color, i'd go with light brown to dark blond

Black hair, blue eyes
Anyone else love this combo?

Honestly I like all colours; would be nice if I could fuck a qt who constantly dyes and redyes her hair in different colours to mix things up. In terms of hair styles, I think it's the same; I like a bit of everything. Recently, I've come to find pigtails really cute, but again anything goes.

Platinum blonde
Ash blond
Bluish black
Light brown
Red
Ginger