You can't believe how jealous I am of this fucking guy

you can't believe how jealous I am of this fucking guy

Attached: 1508896462541.jpg (960x960, 226K)

They look like a nice, looksmatched couple. Nothing to be angry about.

He said he's jealous you stupid fuckwad.

im not. This scene is gross

Jealousy is anger at yourself.

Stupid statement. I'm angry at myself all the time.
I'm not jealous all the time. Kill yourself.

Why? Because of that girl of his? She's like a 3/10. I guarantee you their sex sucks. She rarely (if ever) gives him bjs (and even then it's probably with a flavoured condom on).

inb4 "but i DoNt cARe aBoUT tHe SEx.. I wANt cuDDleS"

Incompatible or unsatisfactory sex life is the #1 reason (followed by money issues and parenting) couples break up. Bad sex life = no cuddles or intimate loves.

Grow a pair and stop pining after others' mediocrity, or that's all you'll ever end up with at best..

you forgot to lift for 4 years user. that's why he's the one fucking her pussy everyday and not you.

God Im so proud of Dunkey for getting a qt librarian / teacher looking gf. Leah's an absolute sweetheart and remembering all that shit that happened too him early on (Super Mario 64 video) I'm happy he has her.

Attached: b627932f-0260-4124-8e3b-ead20a3011bc.jpg (665x448, 30K)

thats envy. But there's a thin line

Good for them user, jealousy doesn't help you or your health.

Attached: Joy.png (1328x764, 122K)

indeed I couldn't hold her like that
she weights mor than me desu

He could get a way prettier girl than that wtf
Fucking redditors lol

Why? Who the fuck even is that?

Cope

Sex isn't everything in life cumbrain

They guy looks 3 times better than the woman.

A gay mans opinion is irrelevant since that guy wanted female pussy, not boy pussy

Money is number 1 and fat ugly people often have good sex. The reason why people stop having sex in bad relationships is because of money or differences in lifestyle. These two love each other and will always make the sex great. You seem extremely dumb lol

What happened during super mario 64?

videogamedukey

If she was asian I would be jealous

>Leah's an absolute sweetheart
Her voice makes me want to beat the shit out of her

keep saying it

originally

Now this looks like a bossy bitch if I've ever seen one. The kind that would control what you eat.

Leah is so fucking cute. I love her voice and her bubbly personality. I love her odd sense of humor that she has gotten from Jason.

god I would kill to have a wife like her who likes doing arts and crafts and plays games and the like.

Why because it actually sound feminine and how a girl should sound like? You know feeling angry about cute things is an actual phenomena typically associated with left leaning people. It's a reaosn why they dont like to have children

>Why because it actually sound feminine
Because it's extremely fake and forced. If that's what you consider cute and feminine then you're probably an american who grew up around disgusting american stacies and watched anime as a kid, so you have no real frame of reference and can't think outside of forced extremes.
>feeling angry about cute things is an actual phenomena typically associated with left leaning people
I'm aware of this. They are ugly inside and out and hate anything that's beautiful and pure. They can't bear the thought that anyone or anything can be genuinely good without ulterior motives, because then they'd be forced to accept that they're bad people. This doesn't mean you can't dislike an egirl with a fake anime voice.

>Because it's extremely fake and forced.
It's not, that is actually her voice. You westerners never seem to understand that. Not every girl has to sound like she is 30 years older than she looks and has the voice of a smoker to sound like a "normal woman"

He holds the record for Bowsers Big Bean Burrito so holding Leah is nothing to him. He could have any woman he wishes.

>you're probably an american who grew up around disgusting american stacies and watched anime as a kid, so you have no real frame of reference and can't think outside of forced extremes.
>Not every girl has to sound like she is 30 years older than she looks and has the voice of a smoker to sound like a "normal woman"
Thank you for proving my point. You literally can't comprehend anything between those two umnatural extremes. What a sad existence.
>you westerners
Where are you from? And please don't larp as Japanese.

>men want her but not me
why?and no i'm not a boy

No girl in America sounds like a woman though, they all have deep voices and sound butch and in their 40s. I dont know where you are getting this idea that stacies have feminine voices.

Why don't you leave some contact info then, we can chat and try to become YouTube celebrities

Are you white?

orgn

Have you finished middle school? Can you please read my posts again and try to understand the words this time? I brought american stacies as an example of disgusting non feminine women. You've confirmed what I said, which was that you're an american who grew up around other americans, and the only two types of girl you know are american stacies (not feminine, please try to wrap your head around this concept this time), and anime characters (exaggerated melodramatic characters that take certain characteristics to the extremes to make it easier for americans to understand what they're going for, since americans can't understand subtlety). This is why you can't see through some generic ethot's forced cutesy persona. If you grew up in the European countryside or in Asia then you'd have encountered girls who weren't constantly acting and performing, and then you'd know what an actual girl sounds like. But you don't, so you think you have to choose between two unnatural and forced extremes, kind of like you think you have to choose between two jewish political parties or between different minorities to replace you. You can't even imagine there being another way.

She look Jewish. Ew

Except it isnt forced, that's her actual voice. Please try to wrap your head around this concept.

Do we have a good side profile of her? I dont think she is jewish. Does anyone know her surname?

I'm sorry that you're this naive, I'm sure some people will eventually take advantage of you. Like I said, if you grew up somewhere other than the third world you'd see through it.

You can make up whatever you want to help you sleep but the fact remains that it's her real voice and that yes there can be a girl gifted with a feminine sounding voice.

based
amerimutts are fucking disgusting
I especially hate that faggots stupid forced voice

Attached: 1566658655783.png (218x231, 6K)

yeah i am white
orgn

LEAVE CONTACT INFO PLS
I wanna talk with you

gimme your discord tag
R)(39kddkdd

Not him but what makes you say that's her real voice? In my experience the only girls who talk like that are childhood rape victims and online whores fishing for attention.

What makes you say it isnt? It is every much possible for someone to develop a voice like that from birth and not force it just like how there are people with very low voices can exist and they arent forcing it.

>What makes you say it isnt?
Because, like I said I've only encountered it with damaged girls before. It's not the pitch of the voice that's really particular but the way they speak. Leah sounds exactly like a childhood rape victim.

Always thought dunkey was black. Huh.

Miggs
Three zero nine zero

K E E P S A Y I N G I T L E A H