HOOWINDOO

Season 8 is here, Jow Forums has had their fun and /b/ had their fun years ago. I think its time the greatest board makes a name for itself.

Attached: cirnobwbant.gif (700x699, 475K)

Jow Forums is the new Jow Forums you heard it here first

More than the new Jow Forums. This board will be the one that the NWO fears.

HWNDU isn't ready for the depth of our memes

Attached: sjws prefer bantplant.png (700x846, 1.01M)

fuck off

1. Jow Forums doesnt have enough people and its a dumb idea to invite Jow Forumstards and /b/tards here
2. we're not doing edgy political shit

t. does it for free

kill your self nigger kike

Attached: 135bd87ef66f28e53d260e6fd335eb14ca7ab2f5b1f2c7198f2154bd100fdd2f.jpg (797x1000, 175K)

>Colgate opinions matter
its only political if you make it

>its a dumb idea to invite Jow Forumstards and /b/tards here
TO LATE FAGGIT, ITS ARE BOARD NOW

Attached: 1425472384242.jpg (857x1280, 173K)

>OP thinks his opinion matters

Are you going to moralfag now?

You should add "and [s4s] raises it" to the description of Jow Forums.

Attached: 1519909721015.jpg (558x600, 173K)

Morality is subjective nice try kiddo

but what about the other point? how are we going to get enough people? we'd have to invite people from Jow Forums and /b/, which would inevitably attract legitimate racists and newshit who dont know what theyre doing. anyway, if Jow Forums somehow does it, tons of new edgy posters would flock here and raep what little quality we have left

a single person holding up a cirno would be worth it

it would be lame and unfunny

I associate with Jow Forums way more than Jow Forums

why discuss Jow Forums at all? it doesnt own the monopoly on doing shit on a live cam

Attached: 1526499905784.png (800x450, 467K)

fuck off

>Jow Forums
kill yourself

It’s /b/ and Jow Forums you fucking idiot.

Nicely put.
It's more like /b/, /a/ and Jow Forums,but Canadians get a little more respect.

Some one has to dress himself as LuckyLUcianok1 and do his most famous pose and a Yuuka coplayer should tell Shia to rember happy day.

After this HWNDU will be completed.

Attached: 1463315004020.png (272x273, 293K)

How that's an idea I can get behind.

Death to Jow Forums

Lol no
This has always been a shitposting area for Jow Forums

that's why Jow Forumsddit threads die as soon as they get moved over here and Jow Forumsgag-tier threads get derailed with spam until discussion stops, right?

About 1/4 (or less) of Jow Forums posters are regulars, i. e. are here every day. About 1/4 of those want to engage with pol, those being mainly coming from pol. Imptrash is another story and is just thrown here to stir up this wasteland and serves no other purpose.

Absolutely the majority of Jow Forums doesn't care or even react to pol threads no matter how much pol is spammed here. They just don't care or they leave for a couple of days and then come back to check out what's new.

My main boards are Jow Forums and visual graphics boards. Coming to Jow Forums is to me like visiting my favourite camp fire site in the desert. Watching the latest pol hobo bum fight here is an extra entertainment.

Attached: dumbass.jpg (706x1000, 206K)

>Jow Forums threads three days old
>we're our own board!
No, you're just a loser

Shadilay is being blasted right now

gay as fuck

hey dont look at me fampai, I'm in murrica, I have no control over whether or not people play music, the fuck you want me to do about it?

still gay

agreed actually

>Canadians get a little more respect
That's actually the weirdest part of Jow Forums, Canadians aren't as hated here as in other places. They even have their own cute avatar.
Jow Forums threads last three days (without almost no new replies) because Jow Forums is way slower than the other boards.

Attached: 1513925469078.png (640x640, 708K)

I wanted to post the same, Jesus Christ the autism levels of this board are higher than ever before. 30 filtered threads made by absolute faggots isn't enough.

Attached: 1503341652771.jpg (583x544, 98K)

>r/banter
>being related to Jow Forums or /b/
we're red /qa/ mixed with [s4s] and Jow Forums, Jow Forums just rapes us with imptrash. Speaking of which,

GO BACK

Sounds bad

Why the fuck would you bump this from page 10 you absolute retard.
>Jow Forums
you go back first you literal subhuman

Wasn't him I bumped without knowing sorry