Reminder that half of all boomer and zoomer girls have tattoos

>theharrispoll.com/tattoos-can-take-any-number-of-forms-from-animals-to-quotes-to-cryptic-symbols-and-appear-in-all-sorts-of-spots-on-our-bodies-some-visible-in-everyday-life-others-not-so-much-but-one-thi/
That's 50% right there that are not wife or mother material.
It's over.

Attached: index.jpg (259x195, 5K)

>Survey of 2200 people
>Not randomised
>Only in the US

Shit """research"" and are you implying I'd ever want an American gf over my German/Arab gf?

They copy what kinda guys they wanna fuck. Think about those XD football fan girls.

No one wants american women anyway.

In the 60s, you could easily get a
>virgin
>non-tatted
>non-drinking
>non-obese
>non-self-harming
>non-drug-using
GF to make a wife and mother.
Now? Good luck.

Tattoos are based.
>arab
So you want a whore?

I've posted about it before but I have a tattoo on my wrist. I only had it done because I'm a triplet and they wanted to get them. Does that make me trash or something too?

"Tasteful tattoo" is an oxymoron.
They're all varying degrees of trashy, which is why formerly only criminals and sailors got them.
They're also indicative of low intelligence and poor impulse control.
You probably see nothing wrong with women excluding all sub-6ft men, but god forbid men prefer the mother of their children not be covered in permanent (removal doesn't really work) graffiti.

>but god forbid men prefer the mother of their children not be covered in permanent (removal doesn't really work) graffiti.
And unlike short stature, women actually choose to get these disgusting tats.

Sub 6 ft men are usually mentally retarded or have genetic disorders. It actually affects their ability to be a dad and they could make retarded babies.

A fun tattoo is just a fun tattoo.

Heavily tattooed woman, happily married with a child (to husband). Bit of a weird flex judging someone for life on permanent decisions they made as a teenager. Have you never made a mistake?

Okay well thanks for the insight I guess. I only really went along with it because it was our 18th birthday and they'd really wanted them for ages.
>You probably see nothing wrong with women excluding all sub-6ft men
Of course I do. It's shallow and petty.
>god forbid
You can have any preference or dealbreakers you want user.

germans are the traitors of europe

i feeel like tats are no longer 'cool' as they were in last few years
two girls in my uni group got theirs removed this year
stupid holes hope it hurt

Attached: 1537474697652.jpg (389x398, 12K)

Fuck off. I am short because of malnutrition

Lol, they were never virgins, lol. They just had the decency to hide that they were whores. Women have always been as they are now, it's just they have no shame anymore.

Wow malnutrition sure is attractive and doesnt create mental retardation genes!
You fuck off, shorty

>They're all varying degrees of trashy, which is why formerly only criminals and sailors got them.
Wanna know how I know you're white?

I am not going anywhere, slut

>Boomer
>Girls

That's a funny way of typing valueless used up old cunts.

Not surprised, incel. Stay small

>That's 50% right there that are not wife or mother material.
It's over.
Good, didn't want you near me anyways. Tattoos are based, and art in general.

>So you want a whore

Might be hard for you to imagine but she was a virgin before we met when she was 17 and now after about 4 years we're thinking of starting a family after our master degrees and getting married.

Eh, she's only 25% German.

>having a kid with a 21 year old whore
Good luck)

>Wanna know how I know you're white?
What makes you think I'm white?

I agree about tattoos and drinking but the 60s was the free love hippie era. Drugs and orgies were a regular thing then.

The 1910s would be more appropriate. Women started being publicly slutty in the 20s

women were secretly slutty since the 1600s

Not now obviously but in a year or 3 sure.
>A whore
She's most definitely not, why would you assume that are you genuinely that bitter?

The fact that you know absolutely fuck all about history, especially in regards to other cultures.

Only brown people have a history of revering tattoo use