Anons, I don't think that the perfect woman has ever exis-

>Anons, I don't think that the perfect woman has ever exis-

Attached: Screenshot_20190911-230114.png (720x1440, 583K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BzG0_aU_Fn0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Anons, I don't think that the perfect woman has ever existed
fixed it for you bud!

get this manfaced androgynous goblin tf outta here faggot
no wonder you think traps are passable

Look at that shitty jaw, what a faggot.

>post World-famous top model
>nuh-hu, she is too disgusting for me. 2/10
What is wrong with you, anons?

Attached: julia-bergshoeff-frederikke-falbe-rianne-van-rompaey-m-le-monde-september-2015-1.jpg (780x966, 275K)

ive never heard of her in my life

>ive never heard of her in my life
Well, you have now, and she's been the cover of Vogue for only like, a million times from just how famous that bitch is.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-09-12 06-39-00.png (1366x768, 1.12M)

Sorry man apparently you did a thread about me yesterday
Someone send me that after it was archived... I missed it for some reason
I guess you got it wrong, I'm not a wagie. I'm living a life worse than them tho...

>World-famous top model.
>In an industry that tries its hardest to make adult women look like prepubescent boys.

>I guess you got it wrong, I'm not a wagie. I'm living a life worse than them tho...
Hey rero, I hear you.
What can be worse than wageslaving? It absolutely exhausts your very being to have to work. How old are you and what are you doing right now in regards your career and life?

I happen to think she's very pretty.

Attached: tumblr_oj6803fkh11sgk3m4o1_400.gif (400x225, 982K)

she's not hot
and this isn't reddit, we don't care about normalfaggot celebrity bullshit like vogue magazine
models aren't hot, they're industry puppets designed to sell you a manufactured idea of what you're "supposed to be" attracted to
imagine being this influenced by media shillery, in 2019

Studying like this is harder than wageslaving. And usually worse hours too. 9:30-22:90 for me. I'm just using my home to sleep. I'm there 6.5 days a week (test day ends early) for NOW.
If I fuck something I'll be there after the test day. Imagine this all week, for months. While constantly trying to survive between normies and cute girls
>Age
18 ;-;
>Career and life
Working my ass of to get in a good uni

By there I mean the "cram school"

I don't get it. Are you studying towards becoming a doctor or something?

>are you a jap or a korean?

Attached: download.jpg (284x177, 15K)

>tfw Turkish
I'm studying to get in a decent uni. I thought about being a doctor but man it's hell. There's an exam called TUS you have to pass after becoming a doctor just to branch out which is one of the hardest exams in the world. I can't handle it.
My current goal is to be in the top 14K in (((math-sci))) out of like... 1.000.000 people
This is just to get in a DECENT uni for Computer Engineering. If you want somewhere ivy-tier, like METU you have to be in the top 1.5K. And that schools are full of Chads so I'm avoiding them (not like I can get in)

And you're still 18? Man you are young.

How is your relationship with your father?

Attached: The catcher in the Rye.jpg (750x1000, 267K)

>18
Man I'm old now. Don't even get me started ;-;
Neutral. I disappointed him a lot. I don't have the story of my childhood copied in this phone and it's too long so I won't write it again. So basically I fucked up big time growing up. A LOT. To the point I had a entry in my criminal record in 5th grade. Also he's a genius (and I can't get along with people more intelligent than me) but failed to give me his genes. According to him sons get their brains mostly from the mom.
I was above average of course but ruined it online after 5th grade...
I still believe he loves me secretly.

Man, that sucks. Let me tell you, in the shortrun, your relationship with your mom is better, but in the longrun, the most important relationship with your relatives is with your dad.
Best of luck, cramanon.

Attached: rianne_van_rompaey_6775.jpg (1200x675, 229K)

Wtf is this breadstick bitch? Nigger, she is so flat that if u slap yourself on the cheeks, it would feel the same as if you slapped her.Gtfo

Thanks fren, take care

She has, she does, and here she is.

Attached: MVa700full-mariia-vasylenko.jpg (700x1050, 97K)

Daily reminder for all you "elbows too pointy, would not bang" types
youtube.com/watch?v=BzG0_aU_Fn0

Fuck off you fucking faggot. There is a point in beauty that you don't care that much about tits and ass. She isn't just hot, she is pretty and elegant and gorgeous; this is what I meant and it's true.

Attached: 53d2ca9099cf38bc695188b3bdc2141e--dna-model-ginger-hair.jpg (474x711, 28K)