You are all working towards becoming sugar daddies, right...

You are all working towards becoming sugar daddies, right? I hope you realize that's the only way to get a woman these days.

Attached: sugarbaby.png (863x685, 411K)

nah. going to die alone with millions. no whore gets a dollar from me.

>the only way to get a woman these days

Kek. Keep coping incel

This is the way to go. After notmal death expenses, i will have all my money burned

>"I'm not a cuck/sugar daddy! I'M NOT!"
>pays all of her expenses

I'm already a sugar daddy. Feels good man. Currently I have 3 sugar babies.

How do you avoid gold diggers when you're rich?

No woman gets money from me.

How is it? How old are they and what do you do with them?

Just avoid women completely

Pretend you're poor and find a woman who will love you for you.

Don't let them know you're rich until after. Unless youre famous then it shouldn't be a problem.

OP you make it very difficult for a girl like me who loves older men. Not their money, but they think thats all a young woman would be interested in and won't take me serious. I'm so lonely and loveless.

you can't burn money
it's agaisnt the law

you will need to setup an automatic device to burn the money without human itnervention

They can't sue you when you're dead

post pic of you wearing your daddy choker or shut your upper hole

Attached: 1564001338313.jpg (480x480, 25K)

Ages 25-30. I go with them to trips somewhere nice, pay for everything, and give them some allowance. And they have sex with me.

Older man here. What age are you?

>Ages 25-30
>sugarbabies

Attached: Anthony(GabenJr).thumb.png.c7c67361dfb5d898f8ccef1ffdc55dcb.png (240x240, 69K)

what? This isn't roleplay for someone like me either. I have a father and don't need another. I just love older men, always have.

Wut. That's a rather normal age range. I have had 20-23 as well but currently none.

You could get a nice bf user, men aren't gold diggers often like women.

>Wut.
they aren't "sugarbabies" but rather normal women on the aging side
Unless you're like 50 you're getting cucked out of money by these slags

Ah I see. You are a teenager. That's why you think 25 is old.

>Ah I see. You are a retard. That's why you cannot read a simple comment.

im a 26 year old NEET and i met a 16 year old girl on Jow Forums here who likes me

reminder that no amount of money can replace good genetics and a good face

>pedo

keep coping incels, age of consent is 16 in both of our states

reminder that no amount of money

I just want a younger wife, not a sugar baby.

>not buying a strain of flesh eating disease that affects anyone who touches your money
>not going down in legend as the man with the cursed fortune

I fail to understand what point you are trying to make, kiddo. Why aren't they sugarbabies in your opinion?

>hurr hurr I can't read

retard, you can't demand in your will or hire that service to anyone

kek this burned the ass of the zoomer
love when this happens

>actually wasting your money on women
this is why i think differently than you guys and i will always beat you in life.

Attached: lulz.jpg (390x310, 28K)

Not when it comes to getting women.

People are mad about sugar babies/sugar daddies, but don't realize that this was the status quo of civilization for thousands of years. Men provide the resources; women provide the sex and kids. This holds true in many species. The kids are out of the equation now because birth control allows us to choose when to have one. That's all.

Do it just before you die. Most governments will try to stop you but that's the worst they'll do. Pretty much no government would try to torture you out of it.

Find one before you get rich. When you start to make it don't give off the appearance you're doing well. You can't really hide wealth signatures entirely but you can kinda disguise it. Sort of like cars and housing, get a non-luxury car or whatever that's just reliable and works, rent a room from your parents if you can get along with them. If women don't like you for it, say they got a particular wealth requirement either income or assets, they're a gold digger. Period. There is no if's, and's, or but's about it.

Of course you're going to be considered the lowest form of human filth by 99% of people doing that, and most women will find you less attractive than a moldy vegetable at a grocery store so you'll probably have an endless dry streak. You can still meet some interesting girls that aren't gold diggers from time to time that probably might give you a chance if you tell them you're interested.

>woman
lol. If I get to sugar daddy level I might as well go for a cuet trap.

Based and petrodollarpilled

Living the dream my man. God I wish I could still have a 16 year old gf.

Just be a simple man and don't flaunt your riches around, that's the true gentleman's way.

>be NEET, want gf

>become wagie, all desire for gf quickly dissipates

I guess i am destined to be single

But now we have the welfare state so everything changes

fuck women the only thing I'm giving them is my seed, and the minimum amount of time and effort it takes to get to that point. It's what I've always done and what I'll always do, anything more is a joke.

the point is there is no or nearly no age difference
you're fucking used up roasties in exhange for money, not prime teen "sugarbabies" retart

Attached: 1555241691444.jpg (640x637, 42K)

Black guys have had sex with every woman in existence. I'm not fucking nobody's sloppy seconds.

who wants to be my sugar daddy robots. not a trannie and with smother you in attention

Attached: diamond.png (728x427, 415K)

If you are an actual real girl with 100% girl parts then I could consider it. What would you have to offer to a sugar daddy? Other than your body.

into vidya, anime, cosplay that type of thing. would be looking for a good friend to play games with too who could be my sugar daddy too, i would say if we click well we would be able to talk well for ages.

Attached: diomond.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

sorry if my english isn't making much sense im a little sleepy lol

You do understand this means real life meets, right? So you would need to disclose an approximate location to know if it's feasible.

>with smother you in attention
*until I ghost you like every other BPD whore

i would only do irl meets if i trusted you, meeting up with people from this board seems very risky.
or just because i have free time in the afternoon user

Attached: nothanks.png (350x350, 218K)

No irl meets means no sugar, you know.

oh well user no sugar for me then

Attached: 1519737594453.png (423x384, 315K)

Did you seriously expect to get sugar just for talking to people online?

thing is I deserve sugar you loser incel, I am qt, I am young, I am desired

cope more

Attached: 124_opi2aWD.png (780x720, 710K)

so you basically have hookers on retainer?

Kike thread

yes because i have before but then he got in a committed relationship and i said it would be better if he broke it off with me
and i have a nice voice. i can whisper sweet nothings in ur ear through discord till you go to sleep user

Attached: 1518629134969.png (259x224, 18K)

Can I pay for Seeking with crypto? I really don't want the tellers and bankers at my local bank to see that I'm on a sugar daddy website.

All cucks need to die
If you pay modern women for sex, you arent traditional, because they have no reason to be loyal, and wont be. Youre just pathetic cucks making everything worse

Dude I'm black and I'm a virgin. We aren't all Tyrones.

t.incel
we pay we get pussay
you complain you get nothing

luluco#5210 if anyone is interested.

You've thrown away your masculinity. These women don't admire or respect you, you will never get the lustful sex they give to men that they desire.

These arrangements are all so depressing to even think about

Use a prepaid credit card.

I can fuck girls hotter than you easily anytime I want. Why should I pay for someone who won't even spread her legs?

AND?
i still get plenty of P for a modicum sum, while you chase "genuinity"

I guess if having sex with low quality women that only want your money makes you happy, go for it.

>not desperate so don't value a hole for more than a couple hundred a month
>not interested in the kind of hole that would have several daddies running trains on here for that price point

Can't find a good girl that could use some pocket money and will let me facefuck her for it. Sigh.

Also:
>average college sloots advertising on craigslist expecting 1-2k a month when that's the average income of the guys she's talking to
hahahahhaha

I can pay you 10 Monopolly dollars per date

I've been getting easy pussy for years by doing this

>go on online dating
>talk to women
>let them know I'm rich [lie]
>hint at being generous with my money [lie]
>hint that if we "get on well" I could take care of her financially [lie]
>say I want to meet up tonight (make sure it's late enough that nowhere is open)
>if she agrees, I go to her house and fuck her
>if she doesn't agree, say, "okay then", then stop messaging her. Some of the time they change their minds. Some of the time they message me a few days later and agree to fuck. Some times they don't change their minds or message me a few days later, but who cares? There are other women
>after I fuck her, I block her on everything

Attached: bubbles.jpg (250x190, 4K)

Hookers are cheaper and you don't have to bear them

>that instant turn.
GOD I love it. Oh, you won't pay me to be your cum dump? Then I'll take my sweet girl mask off so you can see how shitty and fake it would be to actually interact with me.

Sugar baby women are the funnest to push buttons.

Sounds like a great way to get false rape charge

After I fuck them and have gone home I send them a message asking how they are. They respond, and then I block them. That way, if needed, it's clear that I didn't rape them as they were still talking to me.