What's your excuse for being a lazy irresponsible fuck today?

What's your excuse for being a lazy irresponsible fuck today?

Attached: 1567625028713.jpg (736x926, 124K)

nothing really, what's yours?

I don't give a shit to be honest

Nice image ... except its not showing the 99 guys who said the same fucking thing and are broke as fuck still to this day even after working hard to their jewish overlords.

Suicide, mostly. I have no reason to go on. It was all taken from me before I had a chance.

i don't need the money it just piles up and i don't have anything to spend it on otherwise i'd probably work harder and more often

My job fucking sucks and is mentally draining me, so I dont do shit on my off-days. Currently getting food at an Indian place, planning on getting a cup of coffee afterwards at a Cafe and then playing classic the rest of the day

I don't want Jewish dick in my ass

Attached: 1568259195727.jpg (2048x1152, 174K)

once you give up that's it
I gave up a long time ago

>Also I was a roided gigachad, but that has nothing to do with my success

He got lucky. He was selected by Hollywood (Jewish) to become a movie star.

It's raining.
Fhjudz CNN j

the rock is a hollywood tool, he isn't like Denzel Washington, he isn't going to segue into broadway and then retire off that, he isn't an actor's guild hall of famer, he's a fucking WWE hall of famer.
he's successful but he's not that accomplished.

Vidya won't play itself.

Don't give me sick days if you don't want me to use them

he was not a giga chad at all he just used roids. stop putting everything on appearance.

Hes got more money than you ever will you raging autist.
Kill yourself you subhuman stain

What do you do brodad?

yeah but that applies to you too, so i guess you better kill yourself too, sorry i pointed out facts, did that make you mad? lol, retard.

>I also had a family that could get me a job that pays a lot more than average that I would never get fired from.

He doesn't have more money than me autist. I have no reason to kill myself unlike you.
You cheeto eating neckbeard.

I don't know man. I mean I went to class and didn't just sit around.
But it goes in cycles for me - I'm a lazy fuck for a long time and then suddenly I feel like
>oh god this can't be what life is about
And I start running, cleaning up the house, keeping my shit together. For a while. And then I just get tired again, and start putting things off for tomorrow, playing more vidya. Nothing seems worth it.

lmao what bullshit, this dumb nigger's entire family were pro wrestlers and was groomed from a baby to become one too. he was guaranteed a role in wwe thanks to his father and uncle. was never broke a day in his life.