Would you be ok with being forced into an arranged marriage?

Would you be ok with being forced into an arranged marriage?

Attached: 1479603477214.jpg (1280x665, 74K)

only if it's to my girlfriend

If you're being 'forced' into anything, you're not 'okay' with it. That's the meaning of the word forced.

I think you're asking, 'would you be okay with an arranged marriage"?

The answer is, maybe.

Are you hitting on me, OP?

If your marriage was "arranged", you didn't have a say in it. That's the meaning of the word arranged.

link?

origi

I'm pretty sure I have that video somewhere on my drive.

anyway, no. I don't want to support a woman and I don't want kids, so I don't want any kind of marriage.

In many modern arranged marriages consent of the couple is still required.

If she cute then yeh

ArabsExposed.

Why do women like having fingers in their mouths?

>arranged marriage

YOU SET THIS WHOLE THING UP

WITHOUT TELLING ME A DAMN THING?!

Attached: CATERS_EYE_POPPING_TEEN_05-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 50K)

As long as her penis can't get hard then yes

According to K3G marriages are arraigned in Heaven.

I would kill her and make it look like an accident.

I can make everyone miserable, even the most cheerful people, I've been told multiple times. So what will be the point to bring misery to someone else I don't even know, I will rather be alone.

As if Arab women look like that lmao.

user
arab women look exactly like that

Attached: admiral gaddafi.png (594x578, 210K)

>arranged
>modern arranged
kys nigger

I have issues with the concept, but I'd accept it if I liked the girl or saw the obvious benefit to marrying her. One of the good things about arranged marriage is that it removes irrational emotions like love from the equation. Your parents have an incentive to pick someone who will materially benefit you and your family, while individuals could choose to hurt their own financial situation in pursuit of "true love" or some other nonsense. Of course, the latter might make you personally happier, but life isn't always about happiness.
It's certainly preferable to dying alone, though, which most of this board will do

Children are useless, but at least they give you a purpose to work towards. It's better than nothing.

paki here. most arranged marriages aren't good.

If she was cute and fun to talk to, sure.

I basically was, mom forced me to marry her friend or get out, and since I was NEET that meant going homless and probably dying on the street.

It completely depends on the wife. If I dont like her, she can always experience an accident when we travel abroad.

Attached: 1564022247376.png (250x216, 15K)

What exatcly do you think arabs look like?

Attached: round-eyes-makeup-1.jpg (1080x1080, 63K)

>get pushed into marriage
>don't kiss the bride
>don't move in together or treat her like a roommate if you do
>don't go out or spend time together
>don't have sex or engage in any kind of romantic/intimate activity
>get an annulment after like a month

2 EZ

She'd be in a wheelchair from all the assblasting I'd to her

Ugly, dark, hairy, big beaky noses. There are tons of them in my city. The qt ones you see on google are cherrypicked, maybe like one a million looks like that.

Maybe after extensive plastic surgery.

>Would you be ok with being forced into an arranged marriage?
if it meant I would have access to enough money to get a gun to kill myself yeah

My parents tried to force my into an arranged marriage because I was almost 30. I told them to fuck off, we had several massive arguments. I haven't seen them for 3 years now.