I heard r9k is full of high iqs, so what would happen?

I heard r9k is full of high iqs, so what would happen?

Attached: 1563496451216.png (792x535, 568K)

The normal lava sun will melt the ice sun into a water sun and then the water sun will turn the lava sun into obsidian

Attached: 20180703190744-rollsafe-meme.jpg (700x350, 25K)

>Sun of ice will melt and then all the water from the sun of ice will evaporate into the lava sun killing both the planets simultaneously

Attached: 32fsg9.jpg (702x395, 68K)

You'd get a steam super-giant, brainlet

Ice and lava are opposite particles, so in theory both stars would just disappear.

Sun made of Ice would probably melt before even touching the Sun made of lava. Also I don't think a sun made of Ice is a sun or a star.

Ice can burn so it's possible that the density of cold can be a sun in it's own form

Lava is several 1000c (say at least 1000) hot while the coldest temperature is only -250c
1000-250= 750
Lava wins.

ive been in thousands of arguments on this board in the last ten years and i have to say the average robot is a dumb motherfucker more interested in feeling superior to everyone else than having any kind of intelligent discussion

The sun is a star which emits lights as a result of being heated. A frozen sun is an oxymoron, please rephrase your proposition.

That's how Capri Sun is made.

what the fuck?

baste

Suns are also not mad of lava, brainlet.

Ice cant undergo fusion
Ergo
You cant have an ice sun
Also
Lava cant undergo fusion
Ergo
You cant have a lava star
But realistically lava, the heat would reach the ice star and melt it before they crashed.

It's a well known fact that heating something up makes it rise.
So the ice sun would end up on top of the lava sun, and as the lava cools down, the ice would turn into rain over the course of a million years.

Lava melts ice, but ice freezes lava, so when they collide, the will made like a tide pod with half ice and half lava in a constant flux of freezing and melting each other, converting each other to ice and lava until by complete random happenstance one of them eventually gets the upper hand and wins.

>water vapor kills lava
>both planets
>sun of ice melts first therefore both "planets" die simultaneously
>shitty top text bottom text meme that isn't even written correctly
dude, I think it's time to dial back the drugs

Well this one is.
Q.e.d.

When you say suny, you talk about both orbs being equal volume or mass of the sun?
The answer might depend on it.
But it'll just mix and you'll have a sun of rock.

This. Both stars will find a perfect balance between ice and fire.

t. retarded fucking brainlet

this is some nice baiting

We know who wins.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

You'd get a sun made of rocks.

the ice would melt and evaporate then form a ring like the ring around venus.

Attached: Saturn-at-night-how-to-see-Saturn-rings-astronomy-saturn-opposition-closest-Earth-1150859.jpg (590x350, 22K)

Stars aren't burning though...

This. That's just an illusion caused by all the fire.

the sun they are talking about is a lava sun not a fire sun retard

A sun made of lava would disintegrate into a billion fragments of rock instantly if in a vacuum. Ice wouldn't. Ice steamrolls and wins.

The hydrogen in the water would fuel the fusion in the sun and make matters worse for everyone

You get a sun of fire and ice

according to leidenfrost effect the ice sun will melt in orbit around the lava sun and be protected by a thin layer of vapor so it becomes boiling hot but doesn't necessarily evaporate

While this is my favuoirite.

And for OP, MULTIPLE ANSWERS: Depends on how you ask it, you asked poorly;

What kind of reaction happens in the planets?
What kind of ice it is?
What's the angular momentun of both planets and is the gravitanional pull equivalent?

How can they "CRASH"?
How did they crash?

If they're orbiting each other, it'll probably melt the ice and form a ring of water/vapor on the lava sun.
If they go straight to each other, it'll melt the ice and the vapor will engulf and slowly cool the lava, just like it happened with Earth.

That's, a little no no, depends on the ENERGY expressed, how HOW HOT IS THE LAVA, and HOW COLD IS THE ICE. You can quickly google the metric of "lava", but ice is just 0 celsius.

For the actual answer you need some variables:
Planets Temperature;
ICE POINT of fusion;
ICE TYPE;
MASS;
ANGULAR MOMENTUM AT TIME OF CRASH;
LAVA TEMPERATURE;
LAVA POINT of fusion;
LAVA TYPE;

Are they atleast equal mass?

t. Ph.D in futanari

>ice is just 0 celsius.
Ice is at most 0 Celsius, it can easily be colder.

I wish Reddit would have never existed.

Logic tells a cooled down sun full of stone and minerals.

Attached: 6k1gzMd.jpg (640x480, 137K)

They cancel each other out

A sun cant be made of ice, otherwise its not a sun/star. Its just a big fucking comet. A regular star isnt made of lava, either, its hot gasses and a metal core.

I'm not the one who made those statements, idiot. I was making fun of the guy who did.