Ask, ask away. Anything that crosses your mind

Ask, ask away. Anything that crosses your mind.

Almost got lost in the woods edition
Thank fuck for smart people and their technology dlc

Attached: RWS_Tarot_01_Magician.jpg (300x528, 28K)

How do I achieve happiness?

Have you ever used Grindr to fuck a sissyboi

through knowledge.
but first, you have not want it.

no, I'm unironically voluntarily celibate, I don't know why. how funny is that now memeboy?

>we will raid every server on this board with bots.
as if you knew how to
as if you have the motivation
as if you even could
as if anyone would care

Knowledge of what? How is that supposed to make me happy?

of self, of everything, of truth.
it's not supposed to make you happy, but most likely will.
a fool will chase after happiness, while a wise man will learn what it is, and why you feel what you feel.

Knowledge is a gay meme. Stupid and ignorant people are always the happiest. Knowledge only makes you realize how meaningless and shitty things are, leading to depression

I already did and that is exactly why i can never feel happy anymore. Do you even know what you are saying?

>Knowledge only makes you realize how meaningless and shitty things are, leading to depression
you have to climb the mountain of suffering to see the sunset on the other side.
is what I told someone I started talking to yesterday. they said it helped. who knows.
it surely won't with that approach

Attached: hiramabif.jpg (210x324, 19K)

I hate how almost everybody is only american here. How do I meet euros IRL who aren't disgusting normies?

should i message someone new

>I already did
oh son, oh my dear brother, don't be so naive.
ask a dying master druid if they are done with their learning by now.

Except there is no sunset retard. Or another side, there is just suffering.

see this light on the faces of my brothers and mine?
no, you probably don't. take off the blindfold.
the lips of wisdom open to the ears of understanding.

No. Fuck off back to /x/. Take your tinfoil hat with you.

Explain to me the "sunset" then if you have it all figured out. And stop speaking in metaphors, they mean nothing to me nor probably to you. Take off my blindfold cause I can't fucking find one.

tell me why you are so angry son.
prove me wrong, like the idiot you make me out, I wish to learn from an apparent master of reality such as yourself

oh how very ironic.
I don't wish to belittle you friend, but I find it funny how directly against everything you are wading.
if you wish to learn or teach about things like this, which obviously cannot be fit into words, anything you say is a metaphor.
these words paint the picture of truth in your mind, and when the light of that canvas or sunset or whatever you want to call it shines in your minds eye you cannot deny it's presence.
if you read say a religious text, and all you see is words and words and words, you have already failed to grasp the teachings right infront of your eyes.

Attached: SS2603798.jpg (837x1200, 396K)

how do I move on?

emotionally I assume?
free trial = time

ask for the special catalyst package now for only 0.00.99$

what the fuck does this mean aaaaaaah help

My people have committed two sins: They have forsaken me, the spring of living water, and have dug their own cisterns, broken cisterns that cannot hold water.
Is the one who wrestles with God a servant, a slave by birth? Why then has he become plunder?

well what the fuck do you mean not to be rude sir
you could wait, or you could improve yourself? inb4 how
I should write a notepad I can't type it out every fuckin time, you really wanna hear it? I'll try to for one (1) you with a green light.

smells like a big load of christianity of some sort
you do realize the man I posted a picture of just there above gave roots and even predicted the rise of christianity?
you do realize he spawned all noteworthy religion on earth today?

bro are you schizo this makes zero sense. idc just tell me what to do

oh yeah and he would also call that dumb bullshit what you just said.

>Is the one who wrestles with God a servant, a slave by birth?
wresteling with God will only end with a broken mirror. have fun pretending to be a worm and praying to keep the stars in orbit so your merciful god doesn't destroy you

what? I don't understand
>just tell me! come on

just read the thread or ask a more specific question I can't larp a psychologist figuring out what your actual problem is.

why so grumpy? I need to lighten up here, jesus..
sorry brothers

Attached: h.jpg (300x523, 27K)

How do I deal/cope with my parents having early onset dementia

Will things be okay between me and the girl I love? What do things look like in the long and short term?

Thank you.

both? fuck man I'm sorry to hear that.
probably only through the very long process of changing your entire worldview
it's not like something bad is happening to you individually either like what I relate to this from my own life, but your parents.. damn.
I think what I would do is try to better myself and try to find a different viewpoint like what I have done already, and then teach it to my parents whether they remember the actual words in a minute or not. since wisdom like the ancient scriptures of knowledge only use the words as transmitters and what you get is something you know but can't say, nor forget.

Attached: 65304893_2719394998130801_3609165752562795930_n.jpg (320x320, 33K)

i feel as though I've finally found purpose in life after many many years of pain and suffering. The problem is I don't know if this feeling is based in reality or if it's due to my perception. My question is is this passion worth pouring my heart into?

>after many many years of pain and suffering.
sounds about right.
how did this enlightening happen? do you know?
you seem just unsure enough where you just need to keep going and it will then calm you with the knowledge that you chose the right path

Is there any point of me going back to school?

there was a very prominent figure in the media for a couple of years who was taken away from us far too soon, someone to preach positivity to the misled and hopeless. he made me realize after doing nothing with my life for 20 years, that shit isn't a game. if you want something, you need to put in the work to actually get it. it's not going to magically fall into your lap out of thin air. he taught me that even with our flaws, we can cause a positive change in others lives. miss him a lot

How soon until I die?

Is too generic? I apologize if so, I generally don't like to ask things of this nature but this love I have is very important to me.

who? please tell me.
>if you want something, you need to put in the work to actually get it. it's not going to magically fall into your lap out of thin air.
sounds like some JBP shit
god I want to go to his lecture and yell NO SHIT constantly

>god I want to go to his lecture and yell NO SHIT constantly
JBP might be useless to you but there are people who benefit from that kind of advice.

XXXTENTACION. I hold him very dear to my heart because we share many of the same problems (bipolar, PTSD, loneliness) and I honestly feel that if he were to have lived longer, he would've been able to change the direction black communities are going. He may not have been mixed racially, but his mixed emotions helped him connect with a wider audience (mania / depression). He was going in such a positive direction at the time of his death, it's really sad how it played out.

very very true, which is why I won't
I just boil when I hear that squidward voice going "cleaning, eating well and exercise will make you happier" OH YEAH? what next? HEROIN?

actually I'll go back alittle and say that I don't actually like him that much because even if some find help in what he says he teaches alot of bonus shit that is clearly false!
>bb-b-but muh Sigmund Freud! t.JBL speaker

he's alright, but remember he just recites shit from other people

>cleaning, eating well and exercise will make you happier
Well for a lot of people these things just seem like obstructive chores that don't have a goal at the end that's worth the energy expended to do them. Thus it's important to emphasize it.
>he just recites shit from other people
That's not deplorable though. There's shit that benefits from being cited. He should namedrop his sources more often though. JBP's disciples should pick up some Nietzsche.

Will I stop reincarnating? If yes, how many lives do I have left?

You will repeat your life forever. Thus live your life as to make it worth repeating.

so he's preaching to idiots? sorry I know what you mean that's just fucking funny to me right now

and yes yes yes correct you are and yes he has a great memory and it's not his fault but what I mean is the things he cites are sometimes incorrect, and you would see that if you just thought about it for a liiiiittle bit
not PBJ, not our memory-guru.

he's fine, I just have some personal problems with him teaching the way a scientist would teach the nature of reality

absolutely what the fuck is this please give me some direction on why the fuck you would think that. a movie?

O son, how many bodies have we to pass through, how many bands of demons, through how many series of repetitions and cycles of the stars, before we hasten to the One alone?

>a movie
Groundhog Day?

>what the fuck is this
A psychological construct.

wanna hear something fucking insane you just reminded me of, even though I did learn it like 15 minutes ago...
gender is a spectrum and there are more than 2 genders. an unlimited amount to be exact.

I didn't know