I'll try again today since it didn't go so well last night

i'll try again today since it didn't go so well last night
anyone wanna be my friend? im gonna have some criterias and if you fit them and wanna be my fren you can tell more about yourself and post your discord or something and i'll add you if you seem cool :3

need to be a neet or have alot of freetime
be chill, dont get mad over dumb things like games and stuff
dont be a poorfag, you need to have money to buy the latest games and stuff to play with me
be from a 1st world european country
be around 18-20 year old
not materialistic
be cute

Attached: 1551993327446.jpg (850x1006, 184K)

>Need to be a neet
>Have a lot of money

>dont be a poorfag
>not materialistic

imagine a girl like in OP's drawing
curtains open at night with lights on

a nearby perv would already had a telescope set up to see her playing and changing and masterbating and sleeping

I would be down to Discord, but I really just want to mess around in space engineers, Morrowind, or play some total war games.

i fit all of these unironically, but i actually doubt you are friend material

Anyone who isn't a cunt like OP wanna be friends?

My only requirement is that you're nice, female and single.

OP is utterly and undeniably retarded. Id have been your friend if your standards werent high and you werent a hypocrite

I'd want friends too, but I have no special requirements other than that you need to try to be a good friend..

Attached: 1568145646262.jpg (564x704, 89K)

HEY he's gay he doesn't know any better

I'm not a girl and I'm not gay.

Qontinue#3208

i fit the requirements but you're a huge cunt , so no thank you

how are my standards high

This guy is boring as shit, don't add him.

You guys wanna be friends? I'm not a judgemental prick like OP.

That would be good friend material but why would someone like that want to be your friend?

Reread your entire post moron, youre asking too much from people and im certain you provide little in return. Youre like a piece of shit beggar asking for a CEOs paycheck. Fuck off.

Fuck off OP no one wants to be your friend.

it's true, you sound like a POS

yeah, just trying to find someone thats like me,, i dont see whats wrong with that

I hope you feel special then, because nobody is going to want to be your friend because very few if any are like you in this situation. Good luck man.

>mommy gibs me money so i can buy vibeo gabe and butt plugs
there are no girls (female) on this board, newfag

>be cute
are you trying to get a gf or friends ? you fucking faggot

If they are they aren't begging for friends on an incel Chinese basket weaving forum.

but lets be real, this is bait

Fair enough, not surprised. This whole board is 90 percent bait now

To be fair, he didn't say 'a lot' of money. He said:
>you need to have money to buy the latest games and stuff to play with me

I'm on NEETbux and have around $1,100 left after all fixed expenses. I could afford ten video games a month and still have money left for booze and snacks.
I don't care much for video games any more though and haven't bought one since RDR2. Being a boomer, I also fall way outside OP's age criterion.

Am about to go on NEETbux because my parents are booting me out sometime soon. Is it worth it?

I just want to share something.
>alone on my computer browse Jow Forums silently in my room pretty much all my free time for years
>parents: we see no problem

>start playing a video game and often talk on the chat with other people
>parents: user we think you have a gaming addiction

Attached: 1467011925502.png (501x600, 191K)

It's because you're making noise and reminding them you exist.

The latest games are expensive so "alot of money" is a given. Also >dont be a poorfag

they are only like $60 or less

Holy fuck i wish girls like this existed. Except y'know didn't look 12.

Attached: 1567990286402.jpg (360x360, 21K)

>Don't be poorfag so can buy games
>Not be materialistic
Are you gay?

You're requirements are reasonable user, besides being a poorfag while having a lot of free time. I'm getting NEETbuxxes, but I usually have to give 80% of them out so parents won't kick me out.

Attached: 065R_h8fkCc.jpg (1200x703, 86K)

Also I live in EU, but in post-soviet country, so that sucks I guess, but I understand you don't want to be friends with some sandniggers or retarded slavic gopnik.

Attached: 1324244654527.jpg (735x900, 105K)

I'm enjoying it. I volunteer 4-7 hours a week and make an effort to read at least ab hour every day and exercise regularly, so my days still have a sense of structure and I feel fulfilled. I initally fell into the instant gratification trap of just sitting around my apartment masturbating and watching anime and sleeping till two in the afternoon. While fun for a few days, or even weeks perhaps, it gets dreadful in the long term.

I can be or friend but I'm not gay and I'm a guy. I will be playing the new cod on pc. And I have a few rpg that I like to play, i also like scary games and a few fps. You can add me on steam or discord. I don't have irl friends

hmmm sure,, whats your steam or discord

Idk how to copy the link on mobile im phone posting

Attached: Screenshot_20190912-190751_Steam.jpg (1080x2220, 651K)

Dumbass faggot OP thinking he can find a friend on one of the most degenerate websites on the cleanweb

fuck off op lmao no one wants to buy you shit

i didnt ask anyone to buy me anything

hey this is OP. Would anyone mind buying me and my friend a copy of Borderlands 3? I met a really cute guy off of here and I want to play it with him when it comes out :3

come play minecraft with us user

were all friendly and like touching penises

Attached: 34734723523.png (900x1200, 1.27M)

nice try ape

right on spot give discord id

shut up tranny, you know you have that intention in mind

You sound like a bratty 13-year-old.

im not a tranny, and i have 100% of my disability benefits to spend on games,, why are you so mad at me

if you say so tranny
>disability
lmao youre a fucking poorfag

no? orgianlt

yes mr tranny, or whatever you go as

It's not going to work out if you find someone "like you". Judging by how you're begging for friends on Jow Forums, you're probably already dysfunctional to the point where adding another normal human doesn't work, so two of you wouldn't make things better. Especially when they're someone who is purely self-interested. Once you both have differing opinions on what makes you happy at the moment it's going to fall apart.

Attached: chicken.jpg (600x611, 30K)

I'll try to be a good friend. Give me your discord, I'll add you.

im sure its gonna work

I have a lot of freetime
I'm always chill
I have money
I'm from on the best countries in Europe
I'm 20
I'm not too materialistic
And I'm cute enough

I torrent all my games.

Give me your contact and we can see if we are compatible then, I fit every single thing you listed and probably some others you didnt!

manko#9780
M 20 in EU, just looking for friends to play vidya and talk about random shit. Op or anyone can add me or asks questions, I need to get some food soon tough

winrawr#2867 here

i fit everything except i'm too old for you and not cute, sorry OP

no problem boomer

everything fits except im not cute and you sound like a douche

>18-20
What are zoomers doing on this board?

cute stinky neet feet on my neet dick~

Attached: 1566282596085.jpg (600x433, 75K)

>be from a 1st world european country

Why tho?!!

>I'm from on the best countries in Europe

Kys faggot

so you're not living in poverty and able to make fun of the less fortunate with me

You of all people shouldn't be so damn picky. Just take what you can get faggot.

aaaahahahahahahahhahah
no.

ugly boomer ima find u i think ur ok

But youre disabled and a tranny.

Semi-wagecuck here looking for weeb friends. Or anyone who wants to play MHW on PC.

Attached: EDxKkxgU8AUId6X.jpg (900x1200, 213K)

>MHW
i played it a bit, we can play, post your discord or steam and I will add you. Not op btw

/id/customurlgoeshereright/

unfortunately i'm latin american filth and, therefore, don't qualify for being your friend, op. having said that, i wish so much i could have been your friend... but i must respect your standards. though, if you're feeling generous, i wouldn't mind being made fun of by you and your european friends. i just wish to be around you...

what part of latin american? asking fora friend originally

the brazilian part of latin america

>my nationality ruins my dream of being op's friend
end me

Would you rather be my friend instead? I am not OP but you can leave your contact.

sorry,, dont wanna waste my time making fun of some random spic from a random shithole

we know op sucks black cock daily user.

Faggot, I don't want to be friends with someone so superficial. probably even loli pedophiles are more recommended than you

umm,,who asked you?

>tfw no tranner friend with a cute voice

Cute feet.

If you're the OP, then you motherfucker

go away ince;l,,no one wants your frendship