Time keeps ticking away user, you haven't forgotten have you...

Time keeps ticking away user, you haven't forgotten have you? What is the one thing you still have or want to accomplish before it's off to space for you cowboy?

Attached: TimeIsWeird.jpg (550x366, 28K)

I'm 18 and still a virgin. I'm in uni and so far off to a not so good start. I feel like I'm on my last legs to lose it this year. I have no friends and I don't know where to start.

i'm 35 and i can't recall ever wanting to do or accomplish anything special. i just exist to piss away time.

Same brother. It's demoralizing as fuck sometimes being this lonely in public.

I want to kill my parents.

18 is still young as fuck it's not sad until you're like 20 something and a virgin

I also have no friends in uni but thats fine my dude. It takes time to make friends so as long as youre not weird you should have a bunch by next year

I just wanna cowboy off to space

i always wanted be in a band, isnt that dum? xd

Earth is an intergalactic prison for fags. All the worst homos end up here

young by Jow Forums standards but as far a normies are concerned he is a total freak.

This is one of the major things that is getting me even more depressed lately. I just feel as if time is one moment that keeps striding onwards and will soon be over. I hate how I cannot enjoy moments or appreciate anything because the moment is all over before it even began. Everything is so pointless.

Attached: 1563415753739.jpg (640x506, 29K)

23, wish i could visit my only true friend who lives on the otver side of the planet, wish people gave a shit about me and not just the content i produce. Wish i wasnt a pussy and was able to off myself.

i've been "dieting" for the last 15 years and i still haven't lost the weight

I want to go to Thailand and impregnate so many bitches the average IQ of the country raises.

Same but I dropped out of high school and I've been a NEET for going on 11 months now

Attached: 1568071665890.gif (498x331, 1.53M)

I've either succeed or failed at everything I wanted to do.
I'm done. Only hentai now.

Attached: 1520537290935.jpg (600x598, 128K)

I want to max my skills on RuneScape. I got drunk and stood by the train tracks for 20 mins on the weekend but I couldn't convince myself to an hero before I reach my lifetime goal. I give it about 4 months, having to work has really slowed down my ingame gains.

I have a few things
>become published author
>sell a few of my paintings
>get swole
I'm in the process of getting swole, and I'm trying to improve my writing/paintings

I'm gonna become a rock god.

rocks are inanimate and tough to crack

>people born after 9/11 are posting on this board

Attached: Where I'll be.jpg (500x680, 64K)

achieve reality altering powers, so I can apply the R9K-algorithm on humanity
"Normie, you have been muted until complete entropy. Your existance was not original."

unlike a lot of you guys I'm completely and utterly done. I can only play so many games, read so many books, and listen to so much music.

I'm still a virgin, but I don't even find sex attractive anymore.

All I have to do is outlive my parents then I'm checking out. I'm going to make it a good day though, suit, steaks for me and my dog, beer. I'm gonna live one last day for all of you, and old time's sake.

Attached: article-2001763-0C7DA7C000000578-55_468x313.jpg (446x288, 43K)

Same mindset here. I'm 21, my brother is 23 and dying of cancer. When he goes, that's kinda my "cutoff" and I'll blow my head off with my 12 ga shotty.

Dude don't do that, then your family has to deal with 2 dead family members.

I honestly have no other choice. I was birthed emotionally stillborn. It's felt inevitable for years, but I haven't had the strength to do it all the way. When he dies so too goes the last vestiges of what has kept me alive. With him gone, I will be strong enough.

>What is the one thing you still have or want to accomplish
unironically have sex,lots of sex with a girl who likes me and wants also to have sex with me too

I'm going up north when I graduate for a 6 figure salary. I want to buy the house that I grew up in and was not ready to leave before my divorced parents moved on and I had to leave.

Should say going up north for shift work, but still living in my current province.

I'm 26 and have achieved exactly nothing in this life. Shit job, meme degree.

I'm still an incel, but I got my first and second kisses in the past few months, so maybe I'm heading somewhere.

Call me a fool but i truly want to make the world better no matter how by that i mean not the idiot thinking peace for everyone peace in my place fuck everyone elset its ridiculous to think you could keep half the population at peace let alone all of it rants over.

lmao hello eating disordered-body dis-morphia, user. I too am a fucked up person.