"user, is it true you're still a virgin?"

>"user, is it true you're still a virgin?"
>*everyone in the car laughs at you
how respond?

Attached: 79df129f8712e6e60927b02b7766877efded83af8b79b3876b4789b4955150fc.jpg (640x480, 45K)

Reach forward and pull on the handbrake

"Bout time I lost it then" and start fucking everyone in the car

Jokes on you, theyre driving a newer model SUV and there is no handbrake. Only an E-Brake near the drivers left side.

>That will change next time you find yourself alone.

'Ha ha. Yeah, still haven't had my V-card punch!"

>fucking cunt I won't forget this humilation

People that make fun of virgins do so while not really knowing why aside from it makes them a like part of the in-group and you the outsider.

drop a flashbang and jump out the window

like webm related

Attached: 1552061768318.webm (720x408, 1006K)

"Yes, I am a virgin." in a deadpan manner. I don't have time to deal with normies that think this is a bad thing.

story?
did they died?

>how respond?
"Yes, I am. When I was a child they had to cut off my dick because our dog bit my crotch. I really don't like to talk about that."

Yep. Now what cunt?

Lel nice. That will be my answer

>Why yes, I've chosen celibacy in my pursuit of a closer relationship with God
>What is your relationship with God, Stacy?
>Do you know for sure where you'll be when it's all over? Because I know exactly where I'll be
>It's not too late, if you want to talk about it

Fundie role play strikes fear into the heart of the normie. Everyone in the car will fall silent and pray for you to shut up

Glad i am a realy ugly fat ass so i wouldnt be in that car in the first place.

Attached: k4r3nqg.jpg (293x298, 35K)

Suddenly, dad chimes in:

>When are ya gonna give your mother and me grandchildren, Champ? Having kids is important because it gives you direction, a sense of achievement, and someone who'll take care of you when you get old. When I was your age, I had kids. Everyone has kids, Champ! Why the glum face? Oh, I know: Girl trouble. Champ, that Lacey girl wasn't pointing and laughing at you; she was pointing and laughing with you. Girls like a confident guy who can sweep her off her feet with a winning smile. A handsome guy like you ought to have no problem finding the right girl. And introducing yourself to one is as simple as walking up to her, smiling, giving her a firm handshake, and telling her that you're not letting go until she accepts your invitation to dinner.

It's as easy as pie! Girls will practically be chasing you when you crawl outta your shell and introduce yourself, Champ. You'll be running around so much, you'll practically have to fend them off with a broom -- sometimes literally, heh, heh!

Attached: bg-insurance-cropped.jpg (1092x762, 51K)

Dooooc it's THEM again

am I sick for laughing at this? just the expression on his face while he yanks the wheel

Attached: download (1).jpg (181x278, 13K)

Is true that you fucked a dog

that's a rude way of describing her bf

Attached: Z8bpdmD.jpg (640x640, 68K)

I'm saving myself for marriage. Premarital sex is a sin.

Shit in the car and shove my shit fingers on their eyes. They'll be blind AND stupid after that sooooo yip.

keked. This is the only true response

>>"user, is it true you're still a virgin?"
>>*everyone in the car laughs at you
>how respond?
>haha it IS true, just like how the only reason men talk to you is your pussy haha
>haha things are funny when they're true

Based and kekked

Unironicallt unanimously extremely cringe

Yeah, I don't want to taint my dick with the disgusting modern American women's diseased cunt. That includes you by the way.

>Step 1
"Are you virgin-shaming me? You know you shouldn't judge someone based on how many people they sleep with."
If she agrees then she'll back off and apologize, and she'll be the one who looks bad. If not, proceed to step 2.

>Steppu 2
Unleash unrelenting slut shaming.
"Is it true that you're an ignorant slut? How many guys have cum inside you? And don't just count vaginal sex, oral counts as well. I bet you have some form of herpes, most people who have had multiple partners have it. Disgusting!" etc.

She can't call it out as slut-shaming because she already conceded that body count matters.

"Yes it is true." Say in a casual tone as I don't really care, shutting down the conversation.

It is electronic and will not activate at any speed faster than walking. Technology ruin everything.

Jokes on you, you don't know how to reply.
Based shooter-kun

Seems like a low IQ habit to bring up people's sex lives for no reason.

When I was 13 this dumb whore was begging for my dick and insisting I wasnt a virgin because of the way I walked

I walked like an actual robot because I was so extremely self conscious that every single muscle was activated voluntarily with complete awareness

Women are fucking stupid. I would lie and say Im a virgin just to spite them and make them confused and afraid

>telling her that you're not letting go until she accepts your invitation to dinner.
Dad, this is why you're not allowed to be alone around children.

"Yes, but i will rape you when we get back and you will like it, you cum dumpster"

Im a virgin until you fall asleep tonight bitch

>being around people
cringe desu

>some nobodies
i don't give a shit

Attached: 1566807420907.jpg (460x424, 28K)

Out of the few people I respect in this thread this has to be one of them

hell yeah; I'm a volcel, remember?

>everyone in the car
>implying I have friends
H-heh, yeah what a situation... been there so many times, relatable stuff, user

Attached: 325522525.jpg (236x282, 14K)

More like a woman habit.

>every non-beta man in the universe: u gotta get laid, bruh you gotta get laid
>proceeds to brag on the hundreds of women he's bedded, unprompted
>every beta guy: bbbawwww my sad life will be improved if i get laid
>proceeds to bring up his virginity every chance he gets, making everyone around him uncomfortable af
>every single man ever: i will literally die if i don't consume sex in some form every 6 seconds of my life

Nah definitely a penis owner thing

Start strangling the driver and hope to dear god you're the only one who survives the crash.

honestly i did to but only because the music i was listening to fitted itperfectly

femoids are all basic as they come. It's the only thing they have to talk about because none of them have real jobs or hobbies like cars or sports.

>Gives her a seductive stare
I am, but you could change that hehe ;)

t. Chad

>the people who dont have sex handed to them on a silver platter for existing, value it more

WOW WHAT AN INCREDIBLE REVELATION

I fucking hate women. I grew up watching girls all go after the same piece of shit narcissist retard who abuses them. You all deserve to be beaten relentlessly

you sound like an incel but you have a point

This situation would never happen since nobody knows I'm a virgin.
But I would start laughing maniacally to make them feel uncomfortable so I don't have to interact with them ever again.

Attached: 75359354659.png (507x528, 213K)

well yea, now you gonna help me out with that later tonight, right?
>laugh
now nobody thinks you're a virgin

Just say yeah.
If they want to laugh go ahead, that stuff stopped bothering me a while ago.

they know if you're a virgin. they just do

The only thing really stopping me from getting laid is the pain of how fucking insufferably and dangerously stupid and naive modern women are, I cant relate to them and I dont want to have any feelings for them ever again

Time to crash with no survivors

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 157K)

Wait till we're on the highway, reach for the steering wheel and jerk it to the side

You will find normal one sooner or later believe me
It's not like every woman is a degenerate whore

Fuck.. this scares me so badly. Like maybe that's why everyone thinks im weird and doesn't want to associate with me

You're all never getting laid.

that's prolly because you are weird not that you are a virgin

I find them frightening
The emotional issues, the BPD, the vindictiveness I've seen

Women today just outright scare me.

>ugly/average social autist cant get laid

Wow, shocking

lol it's the only ones you talk to because any other woman scares you

disparage women for even daring to mention sex but cry and moan when you get dragged for that sexual obsession of yours

classic beta can't take what they dish out and lashing out once they don't feel like they've got the higher ground

you losers keep exposing yourselves ha

no he doesn't
he hyper focuses on shit that upsets him and thinks that how "EVERYONE" is
you've got it totally right that he's a total incel and will continue to be until he gets his head out of his ass believing the world has to bend over for his sorry ass

virgins almost always give themselves away with their sex fuelled focused autism

it's less like you're walking around with a virgin sign on your forehead and more like you niggas will open your mouths and spew it out

Yes, I'm gonna sell it one day.

Well yea. What about it?

Attached: Screenshot - 8_23_2019 , 12_17_14 PM.jpg (303x294, 28K)

>virgins almost always give themselves away with their sex fuelled focused autism

But normies will talk about sex all the time. When a virgin guy doesn't talk about it, they will suspect it right away

Are you sure she was being serious? It's so fucking hilarious

Uh. Yeah. I am incapable of getting an erection.

Yeah im saving myself for marriage. I dont think casual hookups or dating just to date make sense. I think people should date with the intent of marriage and have sex with their partner after their married. Otherwise you might let sex cloud your judgment in chosing who your gonna spend the rest of your life with.

Holyshit thats a good idea. Im def using that next time.

if I remember correctly, no one died. just seriously injured.
he had no motivate other than wanting to kill people and himself.

Start crying like a madman.

Its true, many women have tried and failed.

Literally had some dude at my 2nd day at my new job ask me this. I said no and just stopped talking. I really hope this job will be worth all the bullshit I'm gonna have to put up with.

say "yeah"
I've never hid it from people; it's just a fact
like the sky being blue

yell the n word

why not just fucking lie and say your not if you can't stand some bant? No way you can prove it whether it's true or not. To hell with the normies you don't need to be honest to them.

Attached: Chad says....jpg (125x122, 3K)

you are the ultimate chad

all a bunch of insecure faggots. "IM GONNA SHOOT THEM OOOOOOOH" "IM GONNA FUCK EM COOOOOM" "ME MAKE WITTY COME BACK"

lie, have some humility or if you are really about it get your psycho revenge later. Just stop trying to fake confidence, it's cringy and you just make yourself look even more stupid whilst joining their ranks as a dumb shallow cunt.

They don't fucking know it, if I act extroverted they think that I fuck on regular basis, if I act shy and distant they think that I'm virgin

no I fucked you when you were passed out drunk

"How do you know? That stuff is usually private, like that one time you fucked three dudes at that party"

>Start choking the shit out of the driver until we hopefully crash into a lake and all perish

"Yeah, I'm a virgin. But hey, you're a skank and everybody's fine with it"

Same here. Joke is on the op

90% of normie self defense is just not going outside

The only reason I'm not a virgin is because a girl forced herself on me. I don't know wtf she saw on me since back in high school I was a stocky buildfat long hair manlet and she was actually a cute 7/10 shortstack. How lucky was I bros?

I wont say anything, and when Im in my room alone, I will cry and plot petty revenge.

I wished I did said something funny/cool, but I cant deal when confronted about that shit.

Play it off as a joke
>when I give birth to Christ 2.0 you'll all be very sorry, sinners
Came up with that on the spot

Kek and checkef dubs

"Yeah. So what? If I really wanted to I could just go fuck some Tinder whore, but I'm not that kind of person."

Pretty much this. If they try to attack you for it just play it cool and tell them they're whores who have ruined their future.

By our Lord, based and christpilled.

Attached: 1568238894448.png (657x527, 168K)

What's the usual response you get from that?

Based and rapeypilled

sometimes more laughter
sometimes it defuses the situation when they see I'm not embarrassed by it
don't get me wrong, I'm not proud of it either
it just is

laugh with them because i'm not insecure about it?

>If I had to choose between being a vigin for life or the disease-infested cum-bucket slags you and your mother are I would choose virgin twice.