What would you do if you slowly (over months and years) saw yourself transforming into a cute girl in body and mind?

what would you do if you slowly (over months and years) saw yourself transforming into a cute girl in body and mind?

Attached: 1566531091348.jpg (1200x616, 473K)

no. just more scraggly and bearded and older.

Keep taking my HRT and be glad it's working I guess

Go to the doctor before it became a problem later on.

I'd love it, I guess~!

further my career by adding trans female to the list of reasons i should be awarded grants. trans brown woman in tech, theyll have to just hand me the job at that point. how warped would by mind be? will i gradually just become dumber than i actually am or do i just think about makeup n shit on occasion

I would enjoy life on easy mode, I guess

I'd be the biggest cumslut ever!

Attached: 1565893298312.jpg (850x1007, 229K)

be the happiest person ever

I wouldn't want tits that big, but that'd be cool. One of my fantasies/fetishes actually.

I would be happy for sure about my appearance changing. Not sure about the mind thing.

Pretty fucking weird considering all my life I've just been getting more and more disheveled

As long as I had time to adjust. But otherwise I would be really frightened as everything I knew to be true about the world was now challenged. Who the fuck turns into a girl on their own? Next thing I would do is start trying to find other glitches in the matrix.

I'd be very happy as long as I can keep my dick,
otherwise it'd be meh

Is your dicc femmy? :3

blumperinimus

Ffs stop making this faggot fetish thread already, no one cares about your fantasies.

the guy is sick and thinks he can "feminize" robots by bombarding them daily with sissy hypno threads

Depends on if you mean my literal chromosomes are changing or if I'm being force fed (((HRT)))

Less misery.

Not OP, but over 15 people clearly do~! ^o^

I would be extremely happy

Mind changing is so hot I would sign up for this in a heart beat

off myself.
i dont wanna be a tranny kike.

I'm heading off to bed now (uwu sleeping face) so I will leave my final message... any trannys kommit suicide pleas