I realized today that my shoulders are way too broad for me to ever be able to become a cute crossdresser

I realized today that my shoulders are way too broad for me to ever be able to become a cute crossdresser.

Attached: 1567106295507.jpg (640x640, 66K)

you can be my gf anyway

There are several reasons why that wouldn't work:
I'm not a girl
You're probably ugly
We probably live way too far apart
I'm not sure I even want to date or have sex

same here

you can wear shapewear though if you're a true tryhard

Surely it can't make my shoulders narrower? I can only hope losing the muscles on my shoulders will do some good, but I think the bone structure is just fucked. On top of that I'm a fridgemode fat fuck with a bmi of 22

what it does is make your hips look larger so that your shoulders don't look as broad

i.e you would look more like an amazoness with an overall large frame than a triangle shaped guy

you're a bully
if I was a broad shouldered girl reading this I'd feel hurt
trans-folk and their supporters are so freakin rude..

Yeah that's what I figured. Kind of a shame. I really wouldn't like to look like a thicc fertility goddess or anything like that, but rather like a cute petite girl.

I can be mean, but really I'm just telling it like it is. Also I'm not really trans (yet at least).

>really I'm just telling it like it is
but when you will get called the correct term for your sex its suddenly mean to "tell it like it is"
okay, hypocrite

Like I said, I'm not a tranny and I don't give a fuck about pronoun shit. You're making baseless assumptions here.

>I'm not a tranny and I don't give a fuck about pronoun shit. You're making baseless assumptions here.
>I'm not really trans (yet at least

Again. I'm not trans. I've been having some tranny thoughts as of late, but I still consider myself to be a man. Also, even if I were, I couldn't give less of a fuck about pronouns.

There's a trans girl I see a couple times a week, I don't know her I just see her. Her face is very passable, easily passes as a 7/10, but she was gifted (cursed? depending on your perspective) with god tier, born to be a rugby player or bodybuilder genetics from the head down. Very broad shoulders, naturally high muscle percentage despite probably never training, big chest etc.
Anyway, despite all that she's still cute as fuck, so it is possible. But I imagine you don't look as cute

Yeah, I'm not sure about my looks in terms of how my face is. I think it's kinda androgynous but in some pictures I look horrible and in others like prime trap material.

How tall are you user, I think as long as your short and slim you'll be a fine crossdresser

5'9 but my frame is sort of wide all around I think. I'm not fat, but I'd like to be thinner. I'm also trying to lose muscle mass. My traps and pecs are way too big. I weigh about 154 lbs right now and my goal weight would be from 143 to 132 lbs I guess.

At least you realized you're not cut out for it, unlike some people in this thread.

I realised a long time ago that everything about me is too broad and manly to ever be even be remotely cute and I want to kill myself

Well, I'm still going to see if I can change my physique to be cut out for it, but I'm not hopeful at this point. I guess I can still be a cuteboy and being thin would be nice in general.

you could always become my punching bag, OP kun

Attached: stillshot.jpg (720x533, 101K)

>unlike some people in this thread.
trannys that don't accept they can't pass are the worst just stay as your original sex.

I bet I could kick your ass as I currently am.

Post body qt i will be the judge of that

No pics on my pc. Besides, I'm a disgusting fat pile of shit. Not much to look at really.

thats very MANLY of you DUDE. BRO i bet you could lift a ton, BROTHER.

I'm pretty weak honestly. Also you referring to me with masculine terms doesn't offend me. I am a man.