Why are blacks converting to Islam? Entire Philly ghetto becomes Muslim

twitter.com/MutahNapoleon/status/1149271939292246017

Attached: Black-Muslim-family.png (665x476, 472K)

savages drift towards savage ideologies, what else is new?

Good for them. But did they convert to orthodox Islam or something like NOI?

bc Islam lets them hate the white devulz and promises equality and revenge, caters to their revanchist nature

Because Christianity is now seen as a meme religion while Islam is taken more seriously. People are perfectly okay with piss christ, but if you even doodled a fucking stick figure of prophet Muhammad, you're gonna start up a giant shitstorm. Literally who wants to stay in a religion where you don't get to kill people who make fun of your religious figure head?

the religion of peace for the most docile race. truly a match made in heaven.
>Germantown, PA

>Niggers do retarded shit
Mind-fucking-blown

cuz islamic state gift you at least two wifes

Nobody here is smart enough to give you a serious answer, and i will be ridiculed for answering seriously in a thread filled with vultures looking for something to peck on so they can forget their failures for a minute. Do your own research.

Attached: March of the weak.gif (500x320, 397K)

t.retad

Because Malcolm X was the best leader of the civil rights movement

The thread was created to clown them, op is not looking for useful info.

>converting
This started literally over a hundred years ago user. Black Muslims have always been in the Northeast. You realize Malcolm X was a Muslim, right?

>muslims
>northern Africa
>black
>converting
Are you retarded, OP? Next I bet you're going to ask why there are so many jews in commie movements

found the Jow Forumstard

who cares ? religion is kinda gay

>found the x
God you're fucking gay

The link in the OP is from a city in AMERICA dumbo, not North Africa. And your posturing about Africa doesn't explain why Jamaicans are converting en masse

lol this black with a "woke" Muslim cousin reporting in

Black men got this thing where they hate white oppression but also desire it like y'all's women lol because it's the ultimate symbol of power they've seen in their lives.

The Muslim faith for black men means they can circlejerk one each other not unlike white men in gentlemens lounges and tell each other that because the white man exists that they deserve to be treated like elites and should be given multiple wives.

But I can only speak for what I've seen from American Muslims and not on who practices from true belief and not just a sad fuck attempt stomp out their feelings of inferiority. They're not all fucktards, some also do just want to be closer to what they believe is their ancestors' way of living before colonialism which is an honest desire since many of us can't trace our lineage past slave records--it's a shitty feel but these niggas in Germantown, though...idk about that one,chief.

>not on those who practice

>some also do just want to be closer to what they believe is their ancestors' way of living before colonialism
but said way of living was ALREADY due to arabic colonialism via the caravan routes and east africa expansionism
t.took a course in African Studies

Its a ressurrection of older ideas from the civil rights movement. A lot of Afro-Americans used to convert to Islam, and wear more traditional clothing and such.

That's why I said "what they believe". Like most religious nuts, people believe what's most convenient for them. Like the Muslim hotep niggas who say they deserve three wives but gloss over the fact that you're supposed to be rich enough to have them.

They just want to embrace a more convenient way of living without actually trying for it.

Attached: 1528855603416.jpg (885x1200, 134K)

You dont need an african studies course to know islam isnt from africa

>t. never read the quaran

t.80iq faggot muzzie incel

>that white guy who reminds black people not to hate anybodytheir captors & be peacefultowards them when they get a little bit woke
>the conservative who says "i thought you guys preferred nonviolence" after he gets punched for threatening to shoot them with his freedom gun
>that homophobe who is in disbelief when that pansy still hits like a man

That dude who pops up in every oppressed movement that starts gaining traction is always hilarious

Attached: 1378683798249.jpg (660x810, 101K)

WE WUZ MUHAMMED N SHIEET

But mohammed san enslaved blacks

this sort of stuff could have easily been said by some nigger warlord in the congo but it was actually said by the pedophile that created islam. They're right it's fitting for niggers just like it's fitting for subhuman 80 iq inbred shitskins from the middle east.

Attached: 43534.jpg (602x447, 60K)

but NOT FOR THERE SKIN COLAH u racist headass!

Attached: 1555127907656.jpg (400x441, 53K)

Aren't those somalians? They've always been muslim and very anti-degenerate.

Niggers like Islam because they naturally crave being enslaved. Islam literally means submission. Since they were freed from being enslaved from whites now they turn to an invisible white man in the sky and ask to be enslaved by him.

Black Muslims annoy me. But most don't drink and smoke weed. So it helps them function. But personally I don't like them. I got my reasons.