Femanons, what are your orbiters like? Tell us about them!

Femanons, what are your orbiters like? Tell us about them!

Attached: 1557440330344.jpg (1920x1080, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=usfiAsWR4qU
youtube.com/watch?v=9I9Ar6upx34
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how would i even get orbiters i dont use discord

they have nice cocks but shitty and boring personalities

Attached: 1551458407904.jpg (540x610, 79K)

mine are all poorfags

I hate them

Wait are you implying that I must have had orbiters?

today is your lucky day femanon

Why is that? I'm confused.

No discord. I used to have some in past.

All of them were creepy. Very clingy then "aach! I hate you femanon! y u never talk to me." I am like magnet for these types.

if you will, youre going to gain orbiters from this thread alone

guy 1:
>met him at a bar one time
>about 30 years older than me (23)
>works at a place that sells furniture
>pays my rent and usually gives me more cash if I need
>I try not to "use him" so I only ask for cash when I really want something
>never really hang out with him but I usually text him back at least
guy 2:
>loser that used to have a crush on me in highschool
>went to a dance with him one time sophmore year
>he constantly texts me and is really clingy and annoying
>usually just ignore him unless I say something to humiliate him
>got really drunk and let a another guy I knew suck his dick one time and I have the video so I can blackmail when I need to
>he still really loves me though
guy 3:
>I don't know if he's really an orbiter but he seems like he really likes me
>moved kind of far away but we used to be in a sort of relationship before
>he still regularly texts me and tries to talk to me
>i respond about half the time and ignore him the other half
>he was a kind of cool stoner type of guy
>probably wouldn't ignore him so much if he didn't live so far now

these are a few of my orbiters. I have some more but it's a lot to type, I also have other guys but they aren't really orbiters - the guys I'm posting about are the more clingy ones.

seems like youre a bad juggler

Yeah? And why would people want to orbit me? I'm not interesting or anything

>I try not to use him
>pays my rent
kek

Attached: 1514329103710.jpg (400x400, 27K)

youd be surprised how many people would obsess over you as long as you were born with a vagina and remember their name

yeah but I could get hime to do more stuff. I never made him buy me a car or something and I've only asked for cash a few times.

>got really drunk and let a another guy I knew suck his dick one time and I have the video so I can blackmail when I need to
Yes user, that is the only reason you have that video

it's disgusting to me because I hate gay people since I'm christian

Hard to believe that there is one person obsessing over a greasy khv Christmas cake femanon, doubtful.

Real Christian of you being prepared to blackmail a guy when you feel like it, lmao

do you know how many wizards here are looking for women in that age? i see that almost daily here

Are friends considered orbiters? I'm friends with two robots from here and I play vidya with them often or ask for anime recommendations etc. It's pretty gud.

I'll obsess over you if you're over 30 and fat.

I can understand why.

I'm scared of being orbited, honestly.

to a disgusting homo. Also everyone sins it doesnt mean you arent Christian

>Also everyone sins it doesnt mean you arent Christian

Attached: 1562707975171.jpg (1092x1161, 187K)

I guess. I just wanted to hang out on interwebz with them though..

That pic looks kinky.

dont you wanna feel loved?

> They'll call each others orbiters
> They keep their funniest memes and jokes only for when the girl is connected,
> Whenever the girl posts something, no matter how fucking uninterresting it may be, they will all come and try to pull off their funniest joke, the girl just randomly decide to laugh at one of them, making the others try harder.
>They'd pay her anything (seriously stop doing this shit, no matter what, just fucking stop), it sometimes go really far, like buying a playstation 4.
>They have absolutely no talent, all they have is humor (wich every male has) and can give emotional support.
Thus they're not interresting in any way, they dont draw, sing, danse, they're not smart, strong, good looking.

Only one of these things could make you stand out but orbiters have NONE of them.

>They spend all day playing video games
>They're somehow proud of watching hentai, even if the girl likes it too, its not the kind of subject she wants to talk about, women masturbate because they're bored most of the time, men mostly do it because they became degenerates and frustrated
> They awkwardly try to create common interrest, was in a discord group where a guy started watching sailor moon because he knew the egirl loved it. He tried so hard talking about it 24/7 because he spent his days trying to watch every episodes he could, very awkward and the girl isnt blind.

>I'm scared of being orbited, honestly.
That's easy to solve then, just marry your orbiter.

I hope you know that they secretly want to date you

Attached: 3FA0D6E5-5C1C-41E0-A567-C691C19BC2AA.jpg (218x231, 6K)

>Spend all day playing vidya
You sound like a baby boomer.

>I try not to "use him" so I only ask for cash when I really want something

Attached: 1411280858655.jpg (300x300, 19K)

>YOU DON'T GET IT BIGOT! I HAD TO PAEEEEE TO ABART THEY KIDZ NIGGA
lol.

I dont have orbiters. Male e-friends are usually kind of boring and useless to me, I prefer hanging out with guys irl and only if they are hot because I enjoy the sexual tension.

Most guys give pretty shit advice and are generally bad listeners so I dont see why I would keep men as friends. If I date Chad I pretty much become obsessed with him and have little time for other men. Just being honest.

Who's to say only girls can have orbiters? I'm male and have plenty of them.

Attached: 1568241999124.gif (400x500, 238K)

Why don't you tell us about them then?

Eh I don't think they do. I doubt it anyway.

Im not a femanon tho

But I used to do most of these and used to be a huge orbiter, beta discord user, got rejected, lost money, failed a semester because of all the time I tried to spend with the girl.

Hopefully tho I didnt go as far as paying a ps4 or watching sailor moon but I've witnessed it, and I still did pay for video games on steam.

I got a gf after a year at my father's house after failing my studies, internet connexion was so shitty all I could do was playing offline games and since I didnt have enough money to buy a lot of them, I ended up drawing, developped a talent, and did sports with dad.

Fast forward a year and a half later I ended up in one of these gaming discord once I've had enough money to study again and could afford a room for myself near the city, I got a girl's attention by posting my drawings on one of those /ic/ servers, she tried to get my attention and make me orbit around her, made me join all of her gaming / weab / NEEt discord servs but I felt like shit after seeing all these mens behaving like I used to do before I went living with my dad, so I avoided them, to the point where she was so frustrated she couldnt get my attention she ended up in love with me, being much more caring and even bought me stuff (unfuckingreal).

I now have a girlfriend, the only solution was not spending that much time connected, learning a useful and cool skill that makes me stand out, and know how to live without trying to get a girl's attention.

They would, that's a given.

No, id rather be loved by one person

I love you. There ya go

I will rape you.
s/

Well they haven't said anything about it or hinted that they would. They could probably do better anyway.

A little intense. I have four of them who say they'll kill themselves if I never return their feelings.

Yeah but that means nothing, you don't know who I am so it doesn't mean anything I guess

I have hemorrhoids and a yeast infection in my vagina and I haven't shaved in 4 months, good luck

If you haven't had sex before then you're off to a good start. I'm serious, guys love virgin girls. The only one's that don't like monagamy anyway so yeah.

>women masturbate because they're bored most of the time, men mostly do it because they became degenerates and frustrated
Although I agree with most of what you said, this part is retarded. Women are far more degenerate than men, they just hide it better.

Yeast makes bread. Have you been fucking bread?

Gentlemen, at last she's here, the REAL fembot. Lo and behold!

youtube.com/watch?v=usfiAsWR4qU

It only means nothing if you've never felt it before

youtube.com/watch?v=9I9Ar6upx34

wow.. I wish I could be friends with a gamer girl..

I forgot about will I am lolol

Pretty good.

I've been getting $250 a month from one of them for about 5 years now, because I needed help with rent for literally one month, 5 years ago. I'm never gonna tell him to stop sending it.

On top of that, I've got about 12 others who, if I tweet about wanting something, one of them is almost guaranteed to buy it for me. One guy bought me.
If it's a sex toy or a lewd outfit they will literally fight over who gets to buy it for me.
One guy bought me a foot bath just so that he can get occasional pics of my feet.
Another guy bought me a Switch.
A lot of anime figurines are bought for me, too.

Aside from the guy I'm milking $250 a month from, I'm nice to orbiters. I'm a professional artist and I'll draw them all kinds of degenerate filth for their birthdays/christmas.

That said, I am getting pretty tired of talking one of them out of suicide at 3AM every couple of months.

People will most likely think this post is bait or something, but I promise its 100% legit.

God I wish I were a woman. I want free stuff too.

Cute! Do you make a lot with your art too?

Are you hot? How big are your boobs? Do you lead them on in any way?

I never had a abortion so whatever and why would I pay rent if someone else will pay it for me? Are you telling me you wouldn't do the same thing? What if they sent you money to buy clothes or food whenever you asked too? I don't even have to do anything in return so there's no reason not to.

You sound like trash

>why would I pay rent if someone else will pay it for me?
With that line of reasoning, I don't see why you aren't asking him for cash all the time? If you're going to take advantage of him, you might as well go all the way

I don't know. Like I said they could probably do better anyway.
Why user? It's not like I'm actually any good.

Can't wait to hear about how one of them cuts your throat to the fukn bone, damn e whore

Attached: come-and-see.jpg (1000x625, 40K)

I've only ever had one orbiter. We communicate exclusively online and he's a schizoposter. He alternates between lucid normal posting and delusional rambling.

>Been thinking of offering to give / lend a relatively large some of money to some girl I know online because she's having money problems.
> Read this post
This is why we can't have nice things, fuck you.

why don't you just earn money to buy this stuff instead of having to waste your time talking to boring people for it?

Absolutely fucking seething, holy shit

Attached: 1541526608300.png (1023x853, 881K)

>this is the life of an average woman your age

Attached: zacck.png (512x512, 45K)

Because if I got everything I wanted he would literally go broke before telling me no lol. I know he can afford my rent though so I just get that and occasionally a necklace or some clothes. Also I pay for a lot of my own stuff too

Dude you should just give it to her :) shes probably not like these other chicks. I bet youre the only guy she talks to and if you give her that money she will like you more and maybe fuck you

How do I even approach the topic of money to them? I want them to buy me stuff but how?

Oh, okay. Do your other orbiters just not want to throw money at you or something?

Tell us about them and maybe we can give you some advice!

>thinking you're below robots
why do you have such a low opinion of yourself?

Answer my questions please femanon

I block people/ghost them the moment they show unreciprocated interest in me. I don't want their attention. It makes me uncomfortable.

just say how you're looking at this think, like a necklace or some clothes and you want to get it but you're 10 or 15 dollars short. See which thirsty orbiters are the ones that will say they'll chip in a bit. Those are the ones that can be taken advantage of and used for higher amounts further down the road. They have to be deep in the friendzone though in my experience any guy I've got to buy me stuff or take my rent was already aware of me fucking other guys or having past boyfriends and still would have a crush on me regardless even if I ignored them sometimes or treated them like garbage.

I'm not an orbiter, I only talk to her when playing a certain game, she's just a very interesting person that's in a bad situation and I have enough money that it wouldn't be a big deal to help her out. I would've helped out a guy in the same situation. I wouldn't expect a poorfag incel to understand though :)

Attached: 1567438429022.jpg (780x879, 585K)

You sound like a real catch. Do you do that even if they're close friends you've known for a while? I'm a guy and have received plenty of unreciprocated interest. It happens. We stay friends. Blocking and ghosting for that reason is kind of shitty.

yeah go for it then you sound like such a gentleman I'm sure she will be really appreciative

Attached: 1554094506041.jpg (400x387, 74K)

Because I'm not a worthwhile person. I'm not going anywhere in life, I have no real qualities to bring to the table and I'd probably be more of an annoyance than a fulfilling partner because of the way I am. Meanwhile the two friends I made here are doing stuff with their lives and this "stage" of their life is more than likely just temporary. I don't want to anchor them in the shallow waters I've confined myself to when they could probably do stuff with their lives.

not where I can just straight out ask them like the older guy. They still buy me presents but it isn't like "hey I just saw this shirt I really like can you cashapp me $200 dollars so I can get it and some pants" and they just send me the money like he does.

i dont have any, not that i want them anyway. How do you people get others to follow you?

You show your pussy and pretend to be sad. Works every time

i think theyr'e cool people i just dont initiate conversation for some reason i fit the scriteia of antisocial personality disorder but that's not an excuse... idk. sometimes I want to talk to people but I never have the energy or drive to maintain personal relationships idk a lot of the time I just feel like doing other shit. also the longer you go without speaking to someone the more awkward it is if you reconnect w them.

Attached: DWo_uWQVQAIib-X.png (906x1200, 581K)

I think the femanon I speak to is like this tbqh. She rarely initiates contact but when we do speak it's pretty good. Barely speak anymore though because I don't want to come across as needy or clingy or whatever.

>>I try not to "use him"
Holy shit you're retarded. A real glimpse into the mind of a woman. You in particular have the mental gymnastics of a divorcee 50 year old.

Female privilege admittedly makes life easier

I make about $1800 a month off my art

If you like fatties I'm pretty hot. If you don't, I'm not. I'm a 36J. I already have a partner, who my orbiters all know about, so no, I don't see how I can possibly be leading them on.
I guess in their heads they're all positioning themselves to replace him should I ever leave him - which, to be fair, could work for some of them. But I've never consciously hinted that to them.

Are you seriously telling me that if you had about two dozen people who are always happy to just gift you things whenever you want, you would just ignore it? Maybe you actually believe you would, but I'm pretty sure you wouldn't.

doubt you would be interested in my kitty

Attached: 2Q==.jpg (311x162, 6K)

Wow, that's really hot! I hope you and your boyfriend find happiness together and continue making incels seethe

all orbiters are like that
the problem is not getting how the real world works and buying into the media fantasy that being "the nice guy" is the way you attract a girl friend
then becoming frustrated by not getting that isn't the way to go about things, and taking that frustration out on the object of affection(obsession)
distance and self reflection is the only way to come to terms with why that way of thinking and acting is wrong
unfortunately, that leads to a crossroads:
1. externalizing your frustration and desperation into blaming everyone of your attracted persuasion for not understanding your worth
2. internalizing your frustration and desperation into believing you are defective and no one should have to be burdened by your existence
3. coming out of it okay and learning to act like a well adjusted person and start having healthy relationships
sadly, 3 is almost impossible to reach for the orbiter
t. ex orbiter, type 2

why is everyone in here so angry? You guys asked about beta orbiters and people answered. Are you surprised? Because its pretty much exactly what I expected, pathetic guys giving girls money.

Because bit by bit we're finding out just how shit we have it and we're pissed. Worse than that is the fact that so called fembots still have the gall to come here and bitch about how bad they have it. I'd say they have life on easy mode but that doesn't even begin to describe it.

Meant to reply this to you but I'm retarded

>Orbiters
Lol I'm from the Cofradia del punho cerrado, Spanish anons will know

You could be pissed if you been an orbiter for some one before. I'm not giving my money to some chick in hopes of falling in love, so I'm not even mad

I've never orbited anyone but I'm still pissed off. More by the fact that they still play the victim despite being given everything and more. Genuinely wish every "fembot" would fuck off this board permanently.

how do i get orbiters and how do you weed out the profitable ones from the timewasters? can i use other peoples' pictures?

Based, I don't orbit anyone too I don't even have online friends, I use Discord just to play with my IRL friends, if only people behaved this way

A lot of my orbiters dont even give me anything. Theyre just annoying and constantly message me or try to talk to me even when I make it clear Im not interested. I can even tell them about things Ive done with other guys that I actually am interested in and they still orbit me. Be thankful you dont have to deal with thousands of cringey sperglords all the time. All the free stuff I get is not worth having to deal with some of these losers