Boyfriend is cold and distant for months

>boyfriend is cold and distant for months
>I eventually find a new guy and dump my bf
>former boyfriend considers me an evil backstabber

Maybe you shouldn't have withheld affection for months, to the point where it barely seemed like we were in a relationship at all and I questioned if you ever loved me. Ever think about that?

Attached: 1568193717545.jpg (480x480, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SG1xqiVzNNI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Evil backstabber. He was likely dealing with internal issues or something and you just ditched him instead of properly working things out like you should in a relationship.

I did try, over and over. Perpetual stonewalling.

Did you give him an ultimatum? In that case it's okay.

exactly this
GTFO evil cunt

well even then he should have explained wtf was wrong and tell her why he was absent

You are an evil backstabber. I didn't know homos were capable of such cruelty.

You certainly used him. Acting so nonchalant it wouldn't have mattered if he was distant or not. You'd still would've broke up with him.

He wasn't sure if he wanted to be in a relationship or play the field. He went from being very loving to seeming indifferent to my existence. I gave him an ultimatum three times, which he ignored, but I was unable to free myself from him because I was in love. I finally decided to try to find a new relationship before dumping him, thinking it would be easier to wash my hands of the toxic relationship if I had someone else to move on to.

If this is so, femanon was right.
Go find someone who actually values you.

She literally cheated on him. Go fucking be with her. Seriously get together now.

Are you telling him to go be with OP? Why?

No need to be so fucking mad about people you will never meet, user. Dial it the fuck down.

Because I have full confidence that his fawning will be his downfall.

how did she cheat if he didnt even give a shit about her anymore

>Decide to try a new relationship BEFORE dumping him
Dumbass.

wouldnt you do the same if you have or had a girlfriend who did the same to you\?

Don't tell me to dial the fuck down. Going by your logic I should let anyone kill my family so long as i haven't met them. Twat.

Haha. Not everybody who agrees with a woman at some point wants the pussy. Or do you never agree on anything with your mother or female friends?

I'd leave before not after baka.

I can't even. Reread what you typed. Talk to your therapist about this. You'll work it out, user.

Yeah. She fucked up there. Bad fembot. Be a better person next time.

Not only that, her version of the story is most likely warped if not completely made up. Women are extremely good when it comes to mental gymnastics so they don't feel guilty over the dumb shit they do.

That's the whole point of the thread. Reinforcing, but she didn't leave out the fact that she cheated on him, so there must be truth in it.
Conclusion:
1. She was right to dump him.
2. She cheated on him. You're supposed to dump the person before you fuck someone else, you dumb girl.

I'm not fucking wrong though. Get off your high horse you pretentious snob.

>she
Nani the fuck. OP here, I'm a dude.

Calm down, adolf. Who hurt your butt? You're too emotionally invested in a fucking thread of the hiki imageboard of fourchan dot oh arr gee.
Realise there is no point to be upset.

I didn't have sex with the guy. We didn't even kiss while I was still in a relationship. We just established our mutual feelings for each other, and then I broke things off with my ex.

No, I'm a girl. Maybe I should have made a trip...

Oh, then you're on the clear. Although next time break with the other dude earlier. That way it looks better. You have to learn to be on your own as well or you'll be eventually trapped in a shitty relationship.

You're still being a snob. I hope you get fucked up.

I don't care about what a deranged fly-over country hick thinks, but you already know that.
And it won't happen, but you're free to daydream. Again, seek help. We can all use some help, and you need quite a bit of it.

You. Are. Still. Being. A. Snob. On. Jow Forums. You do care get a life you shut in lol.

>stop treating my gf like absolute trash
>she starts teasing saying she met a new guy and doesnt care about me anymore, and acts like a bitch for months
>dump her even though she badly wanted to swallow my load and I never did coom when she tried
>she complains that I never came in her mouth after we break up

>modern women

or post a timestamped image of tits, you know the rules
and even if you don't care, it's the only way anyone will actually believe you're a real girl and not just some fat dude LARPing

Anyone can be a "girl" if they want, I'm a girl. I have a vagina, what you don't believe me??

There's a therapist thread up. Hit it up.
She already got all the (You)'s. Nobody is posting titties when camwhoring is so lucrative.

>narcissist can't comprehend anyone beside themselves from having feelings/emotions and going through rough patches

You deserve to die alone

OP here. That person isn't me. I'm not a larp fag, just a regular fag.

Why would anyone on Earth give a shit

Attached: 1559080186199.jpg (375x441, 72K)

>Say something
>YOU'RE ILL YOU'RE BUTTHURT YOU'RE LITERALLY HITLER YOU NEED THERAPY REEEEE
You need to get over yourself. End of discussion

Pretty much, you are a cheater op, and he deserves better. He deserves someone who loves and respects him for who he is, and who he wants to be.

If you haven't pls stop reaching out to him.

He wasn't depressed. He was actually enjoying life a lot. Again, the whole issue was that he wasn't sure if he wanted to do monogamy or if he wanted to instead sleep around. We had 13 good months together and then he strung me along and treated me like dog shit on the bottom of his shoe for seven.

She already stated she didn't do anything with the new guy. She demonstrated insecurity for not dumping the og bf long before, but there's nothing evil about dumping him after finding someone she could connect to.

>Still replying
Heh

But I thought he was cold and distant?

ahhh so you're a mind reader then, so why didn't you break up with him sooner if you already know all of his thoughts and feelings

Only to me. He wasn't suffering from depression, and he was still very warm and kind to everyone else. Sorry for being unclear.

What?

This reminds me of S1 Episode 3 of Black Mirror lol.

Good for you, faggots like that need to be curbstomped

A guy should at least have the decency to pretend to not be a piece of shit

He will probably try to have an open relationship with some chick and get cucked to death

There's guys who use defense mechanisms in relationships. Doesn't mean it's their fault or that they should be blamed.

>having an emotional affair is nothing
She should have broken up with the og bf, and then began pursuing the new relationship.

She is a dishonest cheating coward.
Is who she is.
All the best of luck to the new guy

Getting mixed messages (Of course)

I hate women more than any of the faggots here but you did right

I will try to prove I am sincere by now leaving the thread and not trying to use this as some kind of gay karma to fuck you like a white knight would do

I mean, he betrayed me first... he's the one who kept me in the limbo of "Will my boyfriend dump me, or will he decide that he gives a fuck about me after all?" for the better part of a year.

men don't understand what love is. they aren't capable of experiencing higher emotions of that caliber, so they don't really understand why you'd want to do things like talk or get to know each other or show affection consistently.

People are very complex and can say one thing but be feeling completely different on the inside but they want to give the appearance of strength when they're actually falling apart inside. You kept begging for a reason so he made one up instead of telling you the truth. You sound very young and naive. You're not very good with people, are you?

Attached: 1c8.jpg (640x645, 61K)

>properly working things out
you mean being his emotional cocksleeve while he spends months showing more dedication and love to civ4 than he ever showed to you? in case you haven't realized OP was also going through internal issues due to his shitty behaviour, not that he bothered trying to fix it.

Nice job pulling a bunch of assumptions out of your ass. You're wrong on everything.

He got complacent with all the free pussy or boipussy you were giving out. If you aren't feeling loved in the relationship and have no hope of it recovering, there's nothing wrong with leaving. The red flags are there, hopefully you are more aware of them in the future.

Meh, who cares, what is done is done.
Just enjoy and be happy with have you have.
Dont look back.

Thanks, user... you're sweet.
, take lessons from this guy. Listen to what people are saying instead of jumping to arbitrary conclusions.

>don't ask what's wrong, get blamed for not "working through issues"
>ask what's wrong, get blamed for uhh apparently taking an interest and then get lied to
why are men so fucking irrational?

I'm a woman, which is the only reason why I can see how utterly absurd it is that people are defending your shit, boring, emotionally distant ex. Men don't realize that women are actual human beings who require a basic modicum of respect and conversation.

Then you're hopeless

Attached: 1544408685909.gif (740x900, 1012K)

it was civ 5, by the way.
and no, i just couldnt keep conversation with her and when i tried, she never kept the ball rolling. and plus she was always busy. apparently saving up money to come and see me, but i highly doubt that was the only thing she was doing. anyways mia, goodbye.
so thanks a lot.

how do you even know girl is breaking up?
what's the triggers?
she replies on messages almost always, my contact has cancer heart emojis in it, together for about 2 and a half years.

What in the goodness makes you think you know my ex better than I knew him?

He. Wasn't. Depressed. He just lost interest in me. I know my fucking boyfriend. We were together for almost two years.

Stop acting entitled.

>I mean, he betrayed me first
Oh man I missed this.

No, jesus how can you be so dishonest?
Should have just asked him what was on his head, you know talk to him.

You are a cheating dishonest coward

Speak for yourself. Used up salmon.

Listen my dude, guys don't do it on purpose. It's just how men are raised and taught to act in society. If you show to much emotion you're a faggot. If you cry, you're a pussy. If you complain you're just another whiny faggot. You get me?

So if we get depressed or face mental illness we distance ourselves from people act happy on the outside while we plan to blow our brains out on the inside.

Wooooww two years, you're basically soulmates.

Uh oh r/Gendercritical's here.

Two years is like half an hour.

I'm the bad guy, now.
Me. No one else.

Attached: rbm.png (237x212, 50K)

I tried. Dozens of times. Jesus. Are you guys incapable of just, you know, asking questions instead of jumping to ridiculous conclusions?

It still gives you no right to cheat. End of.

Wtf would he be depressed around just his gf for if he liked her

>Waaahhh I cheated on my bf because he won't fuck me
Aren't guys supposed to be incels?

Meh. By the end of our relationship, I hated him so much that I could have frenched his best friend right before his eyes and felt nothing but satisfaction.

So you're not in the right. So why even argue? Just accept that you are a pig.

You've shown your true colours. Fuck off back to hell where you belong THOT!

maybe because she's the type of person who would keep him around while she looked for someone else, emotionally cheat on him, then dump him when he is obviously going through shit

youtube.com/watch?v=SG1xqiVzNNI

now i understand that loneliness is a good thing. it saves you from this. now i know it. i can choose to be alone for the rest of my life. wouldn't hurt. better than being cheated on by a retard, and then all of her friends and white knight faggots support her for being a fucking idiot. fuck that. maybe he knew you were no good. ever thought about that?

Attached: charlie.gif (231x231, 466K)

Why can't my gf leave me like you?

Attached: C0707839-8B20-471E-A64C-5ED11E3B200C.png (289x496, 150K)

He wasn't going through anything besides frustration that he was expected to be faithful to his girlfriend instead of shoving his dick in as many girls as possible.

My true colors? I'm vindictive. I love hard and hate hard. But I was a good girlfriend to him, always. He's the one who destroyed the foundation of our relationship, not me.

you are a bullshit fucking liar

>He wasn't going through anything besides frustration that he was expected to be faithful to his girlfriend instead of shoving his dick in as many girls as possible.
But you cheated on him, right? Not the other way around, right?

You gays have the same romantic problems than normies, boooooring

Based if true, nonmonogamy is a sign of being trash

Attached: shocomxffmk31.jpg (1200x1200, 151K)

now i have an excuse to get fuckin gdrunk again. this thread.

what are you talking about? men turn into emotional wrecks all the time - just think about how easy it is to get them mad (ex. Jow Forums)

eh. doesnt matter if its not real.

Mayyyyybeee if he cared more about civ4 it's because she was less interesting than said game

Civilization is a patricians game.
Civ 5 is the best one imo.

>find a new guy and dump bf
Why didn't you dump him first and THEN find a new guy? Would hurt much less. And also not look wrong.

Share some beers with me, symbolically of course

I don't doubt it, I love sogno di volare

Symbolically because you know. And I know it all. Everything said and done.
I'm watching.
Of course I'll share a beer with you.

Attached: rave.gif (320x215, 1.01M)

which anime girl is this? ?

> not trying to work it out
> not dumping him right away if that doesnt work
> wait to have another guy on the line before ending the relationship

I hate woman, I really do

The real answer to this shitty thread. Civ 5 will always be im my heart.