"did you hear what kylie jenner did on Ellen the other day?"

>"did you hear what kylie jenner did on Ellen the other day?"
>"WHO?"

Why do white guys do this? You would never proudly admit to being ignorant to anything else. But when it's a celebrity that girls actually like, you'll do cartwheels across football fields to make sure that everybody knows that you dont know a famous celebrity thats popular with women.

Attached: CXggCHeUEAERb6t.jpg (768x1024, 78K)

because we want you to know we dont give a fuck about these dumb worthless whores

>he doesnt care about the youngest billionaire in history
Yeah ok

i really have no clue how or why she's a billionaire and yes i do not care

Why do ugly Jewish girls voice their opinions?

ok how does me caring about her positively impact me in such a way my life will be 100x better?

literally who, isn't that the girl who got famous for having a sex tape?

Literally Who
t.Non American

Go away Kylie youre ugly

Wow yall are so cool. Being ignorant must be really fun. Cant relate.

This bitch hust dont matter

Attached: 76F60522-74B6-40C7-8FE1-AAD63B531475.jpg (314x314, 21K)

What the fuck are you talking about
Are you telling me youre genuinelly invested in this persons life? Like you actually care? youre fucking sick dude
no i dont care at all why the fuck should i care about someone who got famous for having a pretty face and getting lucky

Because I don't care you dumb cunt, we both know why your'e over. Shut up and choke down some cock.

Tv is culture bois. Retard

thats a way of saying we dont give a fuck about this person and we dont want to hear anything about it.

So a literal white hating roastie is posting about celebrities on r9k now? this is r9k in 2019?

regain your pair bonding ability, whore

Attached: btfo.jpg (520x588, 121K)

because this is a stupid topic. people usually don't feel ashamed for not knowing about something irrelevant. also it signals that they're above looking at shitty media. this isn't a guy-specific thing either, I think women who don't care for this stuff (which is a sizable population of women) also pride themselves on avoiding low-brown content.
also someone being rich isn't a good metric for determining whether they're worth paying attention to. if they're doing something particularly interesting or contentious or unjust or whatever, then it would be worth paying attention to.

How many essays have you read in your whole live?

low-brow*. But yeah, the point is that it's dishonest argumentatively and unfair to women in general to try and turn something into a gendered argument when it fundamentally is not. Men are sexist when they undermine women's intelligence, try to manipulate and coerce them into self objectifying, and try to frame women as inherently malicious, shallow, or evil. In this case, plenty of women don't care for these things and ultimately liking Kylie Jenner is not representative of what it means fundamentally to be a woman. To suggest so is just patronizing and insulting.

Pic related and Musk are the only rich dudes I actually know anything about, the only thing I know about Jenner is one of them cut their dick off

Attached: Howard-Hughes.jpg (1216x1600, 129K)

She become rich by selling her soul to jews and they ordered her to fuck bbc

Attached: 1280t.jpg (840x470, 60K)

Keep caring about tabloid trash and licking your masters boots roastie bitch

Attached: 1568164251267.jpg (320x257, 9K)

>every woman that likes black guys is part of the Jewish conspiracy

>>every woman that likes black guys is part of the Jewish conspiracy
Literally correct.

I legitimately do not pay attention to most media, especially modern film/TV/tabloid media. I know the name but know next to nothing about the person. I'm not "proudly admitting" anything, simply asking for some context on who some random namedrop is. You likely would have no idea who I was talking about if I mentioned Colin Stetson, Takehiro Honda or Warren Vache because you probably don't involve yourself in the subcultures I do. Same difference.

Attached: 1549548115853.png (392x366, 119K)

fuck her zuck got it out the mud hes the real og

Even though that obviously isn't what OP is saying, it's still literally it.
Whether they realize it consciously or not, racemixing is both primarily promoted by and beneficial to Jews.
That said, pic related wouldn't be where she is today if she wasn't doing it consciously.

I dont follow popular culture
it's inauthentic and propagandizes the judeo-capitalist power structure

I really don't care. Good for her I guess? I hate the idea of celebrities and how people obsess over the lives of complete strangers. It's strange.