Tfw no girls meet my very christian standards

>tfw no girls meet my very christian standards...

I litterally cannot find a woman who is Catholic enough for me, I can't find a virgin, and even when I lower my standards, most girls have already sent nudes to a bunch of guys before they met me. Everyone thinks I'm a Chad because I look like one, but everyone gets weirded out when they find out I'm a virgin by choice who holds people to a higher standard.

I wish I was born a hundred years ago and can't possibly express my hatred for the putrid modern society we live in.

No girl higher than a 5.5/10 is a virgin.

My society died 50 years ago.

Attached: 1000full-jordan-mcewen.jpg (1000x1498, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2bosouX_d8Y
d3d71ba2asa5oz.cloudfront.net/12020345/images/mbm38036 bloody happy adult half latexmask.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I Just want to find someone who loves the same things I do, has the same life goals as me, someo who doesnt play games, ya' know?
Virgin or not who cares.

Tired of the games

Jesus would be the last person in the world to care about a woman's virginity.
I don't doubt that you identify as a Christian but I get the feeling you've not really internalized what it's supposed to mean on the philosophical level.

>wants catholic gf
>doesn't go after the millions of spic qts who are everywhere now

non-virgin girls only want Chads tho, so good luck

>very christian standards
Matthew 7:1-3
Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

same bro.
I know it's partly me because I *can't* lower my standards to being with a girl who's sucked 10+ cocks or looks like pic related but I can't understand why anyone who hasn't done that themselves would willing be with someone like that.
It's just a matter of preference and character, you wouldn't want to be around someone who absolutely hated football if football was your primary hobby. Similarly if I don't partake in frivolous sexual activity, I'm probably not going to get on really well with someone that does.
Not even religious, I just want to be with someone I can be myself with. Isn't that what everyone wants in a partner? Otherwise what's the point?
Maybe I should just look for some indonesian girl or something.

Attached: 1547460374313.jpg (736x736, 104K)

If they were everywhere you wouldn't be here now would you?

Thank you user, this helps me feel a little bit better, but it's still hard to find a girl who I can trust to not bring back old habits.

How do I know I can have faith in a woman?

that applies to the OP's situation at least as much as to my post.

Don't just stay volcel. Women don't deserve good men. They're not entitled to them neither.

why would a spic qt want me when there are millions of hot chads they can fuck?

i meant to tag op

Fuck the bible.

Boom daaa.

originally explain for a cumbrain

Again. Fuck the bible.

Latina's are slutty as fuck, they lose their virginity on average at the age of 14.

Just because someone calls themselves Catholic doesn't mean they practice the traditions as they should.
You have anything better to offer?
T. Edgy 17 yo who thinks he knows everything

Attached: 1568061315361.jpg (737x737, 133K)

Most women dont believe in God. Why would they? God doesnt like promiscuity, but the ones that arent too rebellious still tell people they are Christians

Speak for yourself dickhead. Forgive me for not liking a rewritten manmade book. Also practice what you preach.

Funny thing being i'm not even an atheist. Smh.

> Corinthians 7:8-9
> To the unmarried and the widows I say that it is good for them to remain single as I am. But if they cannot exercise self-control, they should marry. For it is better to marry than to burn with passion.

> Hebrews 13:4
> Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous.

> Corinthians 6:18-20
> Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body. Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.

> Leviticus 21:13-14
> And he shall take a wife in her virginity. A widow, or a divorced woman, or a woman who has been defiled, or a prostitute, these he shall not marry. But he shall take as his wife a virgin of his own people,
And I can keep doing this for a good while.

Not even religious, but fuck whores and their apologist

Attached: 1541304243482.jpg (766x960, 42K)

I do, I'm a 20yo volcel, and I'm losing hope.

Even if I went out and had sex with a bunch of thots, it'd do nothing but emotionally break me more, and I'd still never have the only experience I really want, to marry a girl, have her give me her virginity as the most precious gift in the world, and have children with her.

I'm white, fit, have Chad features. If I wanted to lose my purity it wouldn't be hard, but I reject temptations because 1; I want a virgin, don't want to lose any chance to get that. 2; I've been this way for so long I just can't get along with anyone who isn't traditional too.

Attached: 1568213776490.jpg (2560x1387, 2M)

spics are hot and brown tho and are fun to touch

Nah dude, asians are hotter, and have the added bonus of being less brown

The smell is pretty bad though.

I don't like the bible. I never disagreed with you.

how euphoric are you in this moment

>less brown
>bonus
weebfaggot detected

not in my experience

I really like that last quote, describes my goal almost perfectly, except I would be okay with marrying a girl if her virginity was taken against her will and she had not willingly had sex with anyone else.

If it's not her fault I won't judge her for it.

Attached: 1564165740114.png (1000x1000, 759K)

youtube.com/watch?v=2bosouX_d8Y fffffffffffffffff

Would you mind sharing what belief you subscribe to?

And which part do you feel the most disdain for? The old or new testament?

Attached: 1562074609683.jpg (500x750, 127K)

Nah, i just hate hispanophone cultures. They are a threat to anglo supremacy

> "Yes, I lost my virginity to Chad when I was 15. I had drank a beer tho, so it was rape"

Woman are disgusting, they have no decency, and if you are open of your beliefs and desires, any female interested in you wont doubt to lie you about it.

You have to come to terms that in current year, you have to accept that you girl got drilled before.
I find it disgusting and prefer to die alone, but I know most men cant do it, so I think you should reevaluate your stance.

If everyone else is a problem, you are actually the problem.

There are a lot of sluts in church.

I subscribe to a all beliefs besides sihkism and gnosticism (Due to lack of knowledge). But that doesn't mean I like them. I don't like sunni islam,all of judaism, satanism and luciferianism as well as freemasonry and at the same time I don't see the practicality of no goverment but being pragmatic I'll figure that out later in life. I don't care for either testament.

I hate spics too, but they are the largest source of brown qts here in the new world, so in order to have that delicious brown skin all over you, you need a spic qt.

I mean, I would prefer Arab or pakistani brown qts, but this is America

its almost as if we live in a society

We cannot give up, we've never been so voiced in addressing the problem, we must find a way to keep or beliefs and our genes, alive, pure, and safe.

Never in the past 50 years have we been so close to beating the menace, we may still be miles away, but this is the best our movements have been since the fight began.

No victory was ever won with complacency, and no society was saved by those who didn't care.

Our words are more powerful than we think...

Look at pic related, on a metaphorical level, this is what they've done to us, but imagine what all of us together can do if we all simply just said...

..."enough"

Attached: 1567073507488.jpg (832x960, 58K)

You have no standards because you are a virgin. Standards implies a bare minimum requirement for something you have. You have nothing. Its like a starving African child having standards for a helicopter or gucci sneakers. It is meaningless.

All you are really saying is that you are afraid of meeting real people and avoid relationships

There's going to be one person to get into power and wipe people's asses.

>No standards
Said the virgin shamer as he looks at his corbus.

I don't think you understand, I've rejected women because I thought they were too slutty.

I'm not an incel.

I just have self respect, and values to uphold.

A man, is no man without values, he is simply an animal living off his primal drives, devoid of logic or purpose, he is simply something that exists, effects the environment around him, and dies....

At the core of mankind's purpose to find existential meaning is faith, because unless he has faith that he has a purpose, then he truly has no purpose at all...

Attached: 1556725316614.jpg (732x960, 58K)

I quoted Jesus. you did not. Word of christ supercedes

We cannot rely on one Messiah to come and do all the work, not even Jesus said he would solve all of our problems, without our teamwork, our faith, our last semblance of hope, nothing will happen.

Behind every leader is his followers. Ever member of a movement is just as important as the members at the head.

If a true leader fights for something he cannot do it alone...

People who fight alone are called examples...or martyrs...

Attached: 1555400004118.jpg (700x779, 30K)

Nobody will do anything in spite of the complaining. They'll always look to someone to solve their problems for them. That's where I come in. d3d71ba2asa5oz.cloudfront.net/12020345/images/mbm38036 bloody happy adult half latexmask.jpg

women can justify sex before marriage to themselves. enjoy being a christcuckhold

Attached: christcuck godly nigger.png (1011x574, 548K)

What do you plan to do?

Original

Take power from the three big superpowers and become the most powerful person in all of human history.

For better or worse. It'll be interesting. Imagine a joker with morals and tact and that will sum me up.

Your values are to stay single and a virgin. That is all. You dont value relationships or intimacy

I quoted other prophets.

Are you saying the word of a prophet of god is worthless if is not from the son of god?

We are not close, we are worse.
Woman envied men, they always wanted what the best males had: fuck everyone and be clapped for it, fuck the alpha while the beta maintains you.
And its going to become worse user: polygamy will become common, the rich and the chads will have a harem, the rest will have their scraps or none at all.

Be happy we are not in that future, just pick a girl that at least wont cheat on you and that its hot enough to make up for her past (it never does, but at least the lust you will feel will help to forget that).

>My society died 50 years ago
And good fucking riddance

What makes you say that, you jumped a Continent to get to that retarded conclusion.

you're kinda taking that out of context, jesus is saying to not be judgmental in a hypocritical manner, similarly to how people take the "turn the other cheek" bit as if he's meaning to say "be a faggot and never stand up for yourself." He's saying to choose your battles intelligently and to not act without thinking. In the verse from Matthew, the full context makes it more apparent he's talking about the corrupt judicial system at the time that would regularly condemn people for acts the romans and the pharisees were guilty of themselves.
Nigger.

Attached: 1527239354278.jpg (323x318, 31K)

You say you choose to stay a virgin. Above all else, that is what you value. All the qualities you say you value in a girl are irrelevant; you have no girl

>tfw nobody cares if an user manages to run the world

So I have no values because I choose not to settle for something less than the only thing I can be guaranteed to have a healthy relationship with in 2019?

Or are you going with the usual bullshit that people use to criticize virgins with "you don't know what you really want because you haven't explored"

What kind of shallow garbage is that, to think that I need to have someone perfect in bed over someone perfect for a family?

don't post lewd jodans please

Attached: jordan2332.webm (640x640, 1.58M)

Why worry so much about it? You're going to hell for being a heretical catholic anyway =^]

based as fuck
worked as a bouncer and went to some clubs with acquaintances and could have easily fucked several whores but choose not to
if i can't give myself fully to a woman I love and in return have her give herself fully to me then I rather die alone

Attached: 1566946844264.jpg (1024x810, 65K)

"christian" girls, whether catholic or protestant, are long gone.
the church had became where they can get handouts and validation, and then they dump god when things go south.
if there are any, they all tied the knot on their 18th birthday, or already are trying to "find themselves".
only ones you could probably find are dumbfucks who deny the earth isnt flat, or had already took over a million cubic meters of cock

This is why Islam > Cuckstainity

sloppy job mohammed

you know what we do to whores, right?

No because OP is a virgin, ya ding dong

we used to do what you guys do to whores. i guess christianity truly is cucked, on that part