Risk Thread

Havent seen a r9k risk thread in a while. Might as well start one myself.

Alright. make a nation and choose their colors. in 2 hours, I will announce the winner based on the amount of territories, nations killed and diplomatic agreements created.

1 point for each territory
10 points per nation killed.
2 points per diplomatic agreement. I.e NAP/Military Alliance.

NAP's cannot be broken for 10 turns.
You must declare war 1 turn before attacking.

Sound good? Now go, Dont forget to tripcode for your nation.

Attached: Risk.png (1920x984, 942K)

Red please
Neo Roman Empire
Start in Rome, not sure how risk threads work since i have never been in one before but i will just go with the flow and see how far i get

Also i forgot to actually make it a secure trip so just a quick trip update/bump

Attached: ancestors.jpg (750x664, 62K)

Ottoman empire green i declare war on rome and i kidnap his bitch and rape her

aight den, Purge the Subhuman Roaches. Warcrimes do not exist in defensive wars.

Attached: caesar.jpg (640x640, 83K)

you were soundly defeated on the field of battle. my flag now flies over your city. bitch

Suck my dong poo poo skin

Attached: he cute.jpg (640x640, 79K)

Prussian Blue please
Prussia
Start along the Baltic sea coast between river Elbe and Vistula

I declare ware on Prussia and easily defeat them on the field of battle. All of its claims belong to me

I'll check back in 10 hours, I expect this thread not to be archived, don't fail me, OP.

shut up bitch i conquered you and fucked your women. the ottoman empire stretches

You haven't even made it far north enough yet. When you do reach the north and not die of the flu on the way, we'll talk.

We are a peaceful nation not looking for conflict right now. I bid you farewell.

I choose the land of animetitty, home to rainbow incels who gain superhuman strength and intelligence when fighting for their waifu. Their cum is corrosive to non incels and can melt steel.

you are in denial much like hitler was during the bombing of berlin. your land is mine bitch and im sucking on your prussian slav titties and pumping them full of my cummies

Alright, This it?

i already won bitch

I declare war on your stupid ass and easily destroy your entire army when I, the emperor, hold high a flag of hatsune miku, our nation's flag. We then befriend the Prussians and keep them as allies.

nope i pull out my no homo shield and block your gay ass attacks. i then fuck you in your butt until you beg for mercy

Hey Weebfags and Prussiaboos you up for an anti shitskin axis?

It's too late, most of your army is dead and the rest have fled. We then slay all your stacies and re educate the children to fight for their waifus.

Fuck yeah

original, my stand

nope. turns out i dosed your entire capitol with dmt and lsd, and you simply imagined this while i was buttfucking you

All right then it is therefore our pleasure to announce the Anti Shitskin Coalition with two official members, The Neo Roman Empire and the AnimeTittyIncel Empire, Prussia feel free to join at any time if you are not to busy jerking off to endgame hoi4

I surrender unconditionally to the ottomans

I also surrender unconditionally

Damn i really picked an ally that couldn't fucking trip, my b

Attached: degenerate.jpg (600x600, 76K)

we exist to serve the ottoman empire

Here we are lads.

Attached: Risk.png (1920x984, 845K)

please change our color to green as we have surrendered to our bull, the ottoman empire

Lmao all that shitposting was for not.
Anyway Rome expands to try and claim the entire Italian peninsula, starting southwards and moving upwards after if there are enough spaces

Attached: revolt.jpg (960x528, 69K)

Properly ignored senpai. You aren't the other lad.

shut the fuck up stupid faggot nobody is playing ur game

Anglo-Saxon - pink start in southeast England

The animetitty Empire starts its campaign to fully colonize the main and surrounding islands, as well as developing its shipping industry as well as having the army use bows and arrows

I am a huge fucking faggot and i give all my land to charity

quit being a troll asshole

shut up faggot not tripfagggg

Ill go with purple in the caucuses and eastern Anatolia

stop this trolling.

Brown
Nigland
Morocco, near spain

Attached: Meat.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

That's not me risklord!!!!!!

Yo risklord I'm using a secure tripcode this time so that people don't try to pose as me.

Dark Blue
Frankish Empire
Belgium area

risklord that is not me i dont know how to tripcode!!!!

alright enough of this. I didn't either but read the faq and found out how since I saw others having something next to their name. I just wanted to have a game of risk on Jow Forums but apparently 14 year old shits find ruining my time to take more priority than fucking off and going back to their rebbit tranny circles.

If you ended up having to choose between shooting a guy and his doppelganger how would you figure it out?

Shoot the more annoying little bastard that types with exclamations and types like an annoying shit.

this is also partly my fault for being a dumb nigger and not using a tripcode

in the beginning

original

lslsllslsddlkfdksjfdl bump time

this is seriously not me. quit trolling me