Jail was the worst experience of my life. Not just because of how terrible it is in there...

Jail was the worst experience of my life. Not just because of how terrible it is in there. My dumb kid ass thought I would just get buff in jail. Instead my cellmate forced me on HRT and sold me around. Now that I'm out I have nothing, I don't know how to deal with the outside world and I'm so fucking scared.

Attached: 0FnuQL3.png (321x339, 11K)

>Instead my cellmate forced me on HRT
sounds far fetched

It's not uncommon for the boys they're whoring out

Keep your gay stories on Literotica.

I read that gay shit is extremely rare and very looked down upon

Shut up bitch. You know all you did was sleep and eat shitty food.

That didnt happen. the worst part about jail is all these borderline retards trying to be your friend. They are the most fucking annoying cunts on the planet.

That doesn't happen in jail you fucking goon. Jail is where you go for dui/unpaid child support/traffic shit/petty theft/assault/etc, basically less than a year, usually. Controlled at city or county levels. PRISON on the other hand is where you go for multiple years, rapists/murders/etc. Controlled at the STATE OR FEDERAL levels. You're just a dumb bitch that doesn't even know the basics trying to compose some faggoty fantasy AND YOU'RE TERRIBLE AT IT.

Go rope yourself, faggot. Or better yet, actually transition. Stupid bitch.

If I ever went to prison I'd be so paranoid that I'd do whatever it takes to get put in solitary. Fuck waking up with giganigga's dick between my cheeks in the middle of the night.

No, you wouldn't. Solitary is so bad you start dreaming while awake. There's no clocks, no window to the outside, you have no idea how long you've been there or what time of the day or night it is. The florescent lights just burn in your cell 24x7. No books. No pen and paper. Just you. At first you try to sleep as much as you can but that only works for a few days. And then you're awake. No clue how long you've been there.

It's a lot worse than you think it is. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. I'd cut off my left pinky to not have to do a week in solitary.

You're probably one of those pussies that's so scared of getting raped bc you think it's the worst thing that can happen to you, don't you? There's much, much worse things that can happen to you. Getting raped ain't shit. What if some guys held you down and blinded you? What if some guys snapped your neck and then ran the train on you, now you're just a living vegetable that can't move but only blink in response to shit?

I could go on but just take my word for it. Getting raped ain't shit.

this. so many people from abusive homes. so many people who live off ramen and eggs. a rap sheet so big theyll never find a job ever again. their idea of fun is standing in the middle of the road trying to fight the urge to make the expensive purchase of a burger. no combo though, we can grab drinks at the store for cheaper. but they have no problem dropping $80 for weed. fucking sad.

So what you're saying is you like getting raped

Lol, I've never been raped. I've just seen too much.

This fella seen a lot, welcome to the hall of fame big G

>getting raped ain't shit
Tell me that again after you've been raped in the butthole with a foot of two inch cast iron cock, retard

Attached: 499A3B05-952A-4E45-9ED1-21E810584B31.jpg (374x349, 109K)

Wanna know how I know youve never seen the inside of a prison cell?

id rather do solitary desu it sounds pretty comfy to sleep without alarm clocks and i can do pushups and workout when im awake and jack off the rest of the time

If you have a very fragile masculinity, yes it'd be quite crushing to you. You'd never recover. You'd cry and cry about it for years.

Boo hoo hoo, my lost masculinity, why'd they have to steal it from me.
Lol.
punchline being, if you're really that broken up about it, your masculinity was just an illusion anyway. Just a lie you told yourself until someone forced you to confront the ugly truth. You're just a bitch.

Suck it up, buttercup. TAKE IT LIKE A MAN

>you're gay if you don't want to get penetrated by a twelve inch cobra

Attached: 319808CC-5620-4487-9757-4098E36FD254.jpg (701x471, 67K)

I know you're LARPING, but even if you weren't why the fuck would you take HRT? I would rather get my ass beat every day than to start taking HRT. So retarded.

the lights seem very bothersome though
hopefully there would be a way to take them out without anyone noticing
or maybe you could cover them with a sheet?

You aren't getting it. If you get raped in a way it's like being in a car accident. It has nothing to do with you, you were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Doesn't make you less of a man or a human being, it's just some fucked up shit that happened. You had no control over it. It's not your fault. The sooner you realize this the sooner you can begin getting over it. One guy who got raped explained it to me this way. He got out, got a family, works at a very good gov't job making 6 figs a year.

Another guy I grew up with but wasn't inside with also got raped, I heard. Never talked about it, is out now and just drinks and does drugs and is probably going to be dead soon.

I've never been raped, but based on these two examples if I ever am I already know how I'll try to deal with it. Better to just accept it, get over it, move on. Or you can let it define you and eat you from the inside out.

>not just shooting diarrhea on the rapist's dick
Never gonna make it

The lights aren't so bad to sleep thru, it'd just be nice if they shut them off at night bc then you'd know it's night. that you have absolutely no sense of time is by far the worst part of solitary.

HRT is literally a gift from god. All men should try it at least once.