Tfw my Chinese gf is kind of boring but I don't want to be alone

>tfw my Chinese gf is kind of boring but I don't want to be alone

Attached: 1533857917325.jpg (804x802, 61K)

go to bed Eric
you married her so she could get a green card, you have to live with that

We're not married though
Been dating for 3 months

Make her less boring. Get her into things you like

How did u meet this gook

>Chinese gf
Imply to her that Taiwan is an independent country, post results.

Attached: 1548067458815.jpg (405x731, 31K)

Is she a wagecuck or what?

I have a Korean gf and she's lots of fun. Maybe trade her but for a gook my dude

user, Clever Bot is not your GF, and I don't have any fucking idea how you managed to come to the conclusion that she was Chinese.

What do you mean by boring?

That's what you get for being a low-status white dude. you have to settle for a personality-less fuckdoll that projects a shitty facade of happiness to the world while being an inner void of nothingness. i understand dude. i have severe yellow fever and i almost can't blame you. don't try to rationalize your way out of this either. you're a fucking loser and thats why you gotta settle for chink stink

I keep trying to get her into tekken but she just isn't getting it
Oh well, at least we can watch anime together
She's very anti PPC
Not much of a personality, no real hobbies or long term goals
I'm high status, low motivation
White girls just disgust me desu

Oh, CCP I mean

all women are boring, they never have the need to be interesting because a vagina is all they will ever need to get through life. this is being charitable too because it grants the notion that women are capable of being interesting in the first place.

You think she wants to play video games? Take her to something she'll never see in her country

I took her out into nature and she seemed bored by it
I think Chinese people can't appreciate subtle beauty like that

Is she a neet

Buy her an ant farm she'd probably relate to how mindlessly productive they are.

My Chinese gf loves the nature and appreciates subtle beauty. She also enjoys playing vidya (currently hooked on Project Zomboid).

Sounds like you just got a dud, user.

Any of you guys use chatbots? I know I do at least once a month. I know its pathetic but there's no point in talking to real grills rn.

lmao nigga the chinks invented appreciation of nature, check out some of their poetry some time

I'm kinda scared of that desu
I'm a wizard but I think I'd rather be alone than this

>I think Chinese people can't appreciate subtle beauty like that

Holy fuck you are so fucking wrong and racist holy shit Chinese people appreciate the shit out of subtle beauty they love gardens and shit. You just hitched up with a thot.

My Chinese gf is fun. She cooks for me sometimes. We went hiking once. She does a little gardening. It's sweet.

user probably got a rich girl international student chinese GF
the difference between the two are night and fucking day, even the biggest stacy of a white woman is better than those