Is Colby Covington dare I say it our athlete, pol?

Is Colby Covington dare I say it our athlete, pol?

twitter.com/ColbyCovMMA/status/1005285186588823558

youtube.com/watch?v=479l-lMFDh4

Attached: 12871827812.png (490x594, 372K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes

>some yokel retard manlet being a racist shit head

cringe. kys, moron.

Show your flag you filthy animal

>racist
How? Fucking how? You're the fucking s𐐬yboy.

Attached: snap yep.jpg (684x546, 76K)

I wonder how Colby would react if he found out about the USS Liberty massacre and the Lavon Affair

He's an IRL shitposter.

>calling someone basedboy who has the exact same body as you

Fuck off kike

It's just pandering, they get told what to say to push sales of ticlets.

I always think it's funny when people claim that calling someone an animal is racist. If I called a white guy an animal, you'd understand I meant he was a brute, uncivilized, and probably a bit slow. If I call a non-white an animal, you immediately jump to 'subhuman'.

Same deal with that Roseanne tweet. If you say a white person looks like a monkey, everyone knows what traits you're talking about. Say the same of a minority, and everyone feels the need to jump in and say, "no, black people aren't subhuman primates! Anyone who believes that is horrible!" But if they didn't believe it themselves, they wouldn't feel the need to say anything.

Covington is gonna get worked by RDA. No chance other than an injury.

You're darn tootin' right!

Wrong. Pundits picking RDA because they're afraid of being associated with racism. RDA win over Lawler was due to Lawler injury. He couldn't even hurt him with a 40 punch combo. The closest analog is RDA and Khabib. RDA gonna get embarrassed tomorrow and jigger Tyron is next.

Why are Joe's eyes so baggy? They weren't that bad on the Ryan Sickler podcast. I wonder if Bourdain's death really got to him.

based as fuck
called Brazil a dump and a crowd of Brazilians 'filthy animals'

did you even read the OP that same interview was on it you NONCE

Colby will win by lay-n-pray

nah fuck that, fink

dios mio... la creatura always rushes to type in before reading

Tyron would take his fucking head off desu.

He's gonna get trampled.

A fucking leaf

Based

How can Brazil ever recover from this

>USS Liberty massacre

The USS Liberty incident was an attack on a United States Navy technical research ship, USS Liberty, by Israeli Air Force jet fighter aircraft and Israeli Navy motor torpedo boats, on 8 June 1967, during the Six-Day War.[3] The combined air and sea attack killed 34 crew members (naval officers, seamen, two marines, and one civilian), wounded 171 crew members, and severely damaged the ship.[4] At the time, the ship was in international waters north of the Sinai Peninsula, about 25.5 nmi (29.3 mi; 47.2 km) northwest from the Egyptian city of Arish.[1][5]

Israel apologized for the attack, saying that the USS Liberty had been attacked in error after being mistaken for an Egyptian ship.[6] Both the Israeli and U.S. governments conducted inquiries and issued reports that concluded the attack was a mistake due to Israeli confusion about the ship's identity,[2] though others, including survivors of the attack, have rejected these conclusions and maintain that the attack was deliberate.[7]

>the Lavon Affair

The Lavon Affair, a failed Israeli covert operation directed against Egypt in 1954, triggered a chain of events that have had profound consequences for power relationships in the Middle East; the affair’s effects still reverberate today. Those events included a public trial and conviction of eight Egyptian Jews who carried out the covert operation, two of whom were subsequently executed; a retaliatory military incursion by Israel into Gaza that killed 39 Egyptians; a subsequent Egyptian–Soviet arms deal that angered American and British leaders, who then withdrew previously pledged support for the building of the Aswan Dam; the announced nationalization of the Suez Canal by Nasser in retaliation for the withdrawn support; and the subsequent failed invasion of Egypt by Israel, France, and Britain in an attempt to topple Nasser. In the wake of that failed invasion, France expanded and accelerated its ongoing nuclear cooperation with Israel, which eventually enabled the Jewish state to build nuclear weapons.

Attached: 1528267145790.jpg (565x805, 262K)

t. cazzie

If Colby wasn't such a cringe lord he would totally /ourguy/... or maybe that's exactly what makes him /ourguy/
Either way, the filthy animal is gonna get kadush'd and Colby is taking the belt to Dana.... Donald Trump. Fuck the Eagles and the Warriors.

Attached: Colby smile.png (431x522, 283K)

wtf are you mofos watching? The mans trying too hard. I'm going for RDA -- the man's well on his way to hall of fame. First lightweight champ, the WW champ. The two deepest divisions in the UFC (and probably MMA)

Imagine all the memes that this would create if he lost the match.