That one guy who always says he's fucking ugly and no girl would want him but he's actually quite good-looking and I...

>that one guy who always says he's fucking ugly and no girl would want him but he's actually quite good-looking and I would honestly date him if he actually wanted to notice that some girls like him, including me

Attached: sewfrhy sdeftryh.jpg (491x491, 30K)

But femanon, I'm a 5/10, which means I'm ugly and shouldn't be looked at.

Attached: josukedisgusted.jpg (196x211, 16K)

who th e uck are you, get out of my house

I wish they'd rangeban anyone that pretended to be a girl on Jow Forums. That should be one of the rules.

I am reading this post thinking my crush is writing this.
But I know I'm not actually good and I'll never be appreciated because there's nothing to appreciate

If you really liked him, you would ask him out.
Now get the fuck off of my board.

The thing with girls is, I had many of them like me but when they asked me sexual questions or looked at me and giggled, I thought they were fucking with me, making fun of me.

I come to find out years later they all actually liked me and would circle-jerk over how "hot" I was. I was 6'0", white and had a 7/10 face in high school but I was too much of an autist to even approach girls, much less ask them out.

Point is, that "cute guy" you're talking about is just a beta faggot and is either:
>underage
>a beta who doesn't know how women work

You are not a womyn

>mfw i know im ugly so ive disregarded all women

couldn't be happier really. im working on my goals while all my friends are getting locked in 10 year marriages that will go no where

Attached: 1485833351820.jpg (336x448, 35K)

This board does not alIow me to blankpost.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x498, 1.83M)

and the second another guy shows interest in you you will cheat
mtfs are all the same

>54383121
With that attitude you won't go anywhere. Stop being like him.

I am not asking him out because I don't actually know if he would want me to approach him. He's too focused on himself and on him being a loser. Plus he probably has a crush on someone and probably not on me. Maybe if he would at least try to have a casual conversation with me, I would do something about it.

The later

Not this time

Attached: received_362062051332658.png (750x742, 821K)

You are probably ugly as fuck. Nobody want's to date you.

what's he like. Should say a lot about what's going through his head

where r u bby u r so pretty owo

This tired of seeing these shitposting larpers

I've had girls say I'm boyfriend material while they're chatting near me, but I never acted on it because I wasn't really interested in them and I never think highly of myself at least in terms of appearance. I froze in place when a girl said I had good skin, then touched my hand and cheek. I'm not saying you're not having a bad time but I just want you to know that sometimes we just don't know how to react.

>Not this time
What did he mean with this

I am not the prettiest but I am also not bad-looking.

He shares memes on Facebook. He's a Gamer (capital G) and a shitposter.

-

I am not larping. If I hadn't specified my gender (the actual biological one), you would assume I am a gay male.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-13-07-48-25-485_com.facebook.lite.jpg (1080x1792, 270K)

You're probably not very attractive. You need to understand that the one of the only reasons why you get things in life is because you have a pussy. Nothing else.

OBJECTIVE fact:
If you have to try, it's OVER! Chad NEVER asked a girl out or even made eye contact with one, they randomly touch his crotch and ask for sex. If you are Chad, you would get harassed by 10s on the DAILY!

I'm walking a fine line between being grateful that I was born with a high metabolism, decent height and alright frame, while also being disappointed that realistically I'm like a 6/10

Go talk to him, save a robot

>get along pretty darn well with a girl
>go on walks and movies and stuff together casually
>at some point discussion comes to photos, i don't have any for the past 5 years almost
>i share that i don't like being photographed as i never look good in photos
>at some later point the relationship topic comes up
>she mentions she's single
>i do too
>"huh, how so? i thought you had a gf for sure!"
>express the same sentiment from the op, that i'm ugly and nobody wants me
>get told that i'm a great guy, i look just fine, and that there are many girls who'd be blessed to have me as bf
>"is that so? how about you, then? wanna be my gf?"
>"oh no i'm sorry i'm not looking for a relationship right now, but you'll have an easy time of it with others!"
>the girl grows distant quickly after that, eventually stopping any communication
>this happened 3 times, every time the girl would find a bf within a couple of months
i think they just like thinking they provide emotional comfort with that reassuring talk
i can't bear the fake compliments though

im ugly and fat, im also dumb.
i actively try to avoid my reflection cause it just bums me out if i do

you WISH op was talking to you.
quit making excuses and just go do it.

ur probably ugly lol

I am just normal-looking. I would post a pic of myself if it weren't for the rules. I am not a supermodel nor a goth gf/art hoe (maybe I should start dressing like one). Am definitely not ugly per se.

Ok can i get a kiss then?