Why does everyone hate the Irish?

why does everyone hate the Irish?
like, come on. we're the same as everyone else.

Attached: ireland.gif (324x216, 1K)

no they're not
I say in an original manner

Because they ain't us

>Ivory coast
I see what you did there you cheeky bastard

I love irish people who are into celtic culture and aesthetics. If you are a christcuck then go fuck yourself.

Attached: a1207975370_16.jpg (700x700, 103K)

Just stop picking fights already. Does your whole culture have something to prove?
It's weird when people are upset when Connor McGregor fucks shit up.
It would be weird to me if he didn't. He embodies the Irish in every way.
Tiny and pissed off, irritating everyone around him, goading whoever into a fight for whatever reason.
I'm surprised Khabib had enough restraint to not murder that little fuck.

I hate your whole deal, I would hang up Irish need not apply signs today if I could.

Attached: theirish005.png (184x273, 12K)

I was in Ireland recently and holy shit. Dublin is full of chads going out and drunk girls screaming, people eating on the streets at 2am making it trashier. Disgusting

Temple Bar is Sodom and Gomorrah

Irish people are eh desu.

Gerry Adams

If I go to Ireland for vacation, which places do you recommend I explore?

>Temple Bar is Sodom and Gomorrah
yes I was there. I mean guiness was good but I prefer my country's beer

COZ THEY ARE THE JOOZ THAT RUIND EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE

Irish people are ths cockroaches of Europe. England tried to exterminate them how many times? 4 times already and rhey failed each and every time!? We could have had such a better world without those potato niggers fucking everything up.

>always talking shit about others
>someone mentions how you dumbasses starved while surrounded by fish
>Wahhh wahh EIRE STRONK

I probably prefer your country's beer too. Which country?

>Just stop picking fights already.
Irish peeps chimp out. They're called the niggers of europe for a reason.

>England tried to exterminate them how many times? 4 times already
lmao irish are the niggersANDkikes of europe!

Nobody here hates the Irish.

Only the Irish like themselves

galway,cork,donegal

I actually like the irish. Most of them are Catholics. Wish you guys would drop the euro, though

>starved while surrounded by fish
1. you can still starve on a fish only diet it just takes longer
2.People did fish during the famine but the irish were not allowed to fish so if you were caught you where arrested
3.the common person didn't have fishing equipment

Why, though? It's pretty handy being able to go to France, Spain, Germany, Italy, etc. without having to change currencies?

Because having your currency tied to Greece isn't a very great thing and conversion should be cost-free in 2020 anyway with how easy these things go digitally.

I dislike the European union. I think that it interferes with the self-determination of dozens of countries. it gives Germany, France, and Belgium far too much power over their neighbors. Some of their regulatory laws are ass, too. They tried to ban cadmium paints. That is a slight against all living artists.

as an Irishman, shut up

Fair enough, I personally like the idea of the EU and being connected with the rest of Europe.

The Irish hate ass

Attached: tumblr_o6ogrgtfRN1v9tro5o1_1280.jpg (960x1280, 256K)

That's the italian flag you fucking retard

if you leave NI ill start respecting you

I think you have some sort of brain damage, that is quite obvious Irish. Italian flag is green white and red

Irish women are fine.
Irish men are all dickheads.

Serious question, what's the difference between a Scot and an Irishman? They seem pretty much the same to me.

scotts are less friendly in general and the irish ave different sports

also religion

also EU

Yeah you get that if you go to the north side. Where I live in the Southside is pretty nice.

Irish people are too white

Attached: 1361972752681.jpg (516x474, 111K)