Ywn suck cock

>ywn suck cock
why im live

Attached: memeo.gif (600x450, 140K)

You could suck my cock, so long as you aren't too masculine

Bandage I told you last thred to stop being so hard on yourself seriously I am straight but I am tempted to let you blow me just so you can have the experience. You are really nice and helped me with my relationship problems so maybe it is the least I could do

I'm ugly as sin and even I've sucked dick and gotten my dick sucked. Really thirsty gay guys don't have standards.

Attached: 1564744416753.jpg (735x735, 48K)

I am the most masculine being on the planet

pls.....................

I'm uglier than sin unfortunately

are you from the UK? as long as you have a bag on your head you can suck my dick but you have to deepthroat it, it's quite large

Where do you live seriously I will let you suck it and I will fuck you. You talked me out of an heroing myself so I will help you

No I'm from US...

I live in Pittsburgh, PA, US

You are so far away unfortunately:/ I am sorry you are down tho bandage do you have a discord or something we can talk on maybe if we do lewd stuff it can make you feel better

no it's okay the pity aspect will kind of kill it for me but thank you anyway

No it really is not pitty I am also really horny since my ex left me I promise it is not pitty I genuinely think you are a nice person and just kinda want to experiment a little

If you say so......
Bandage#6422

Sorry bandage just could not go through with it I hope you understand I dont want to be that person I still think you are a really nice person and I appreciate how much you helped me tho

>ywn suck cock

Visit a glory hole

It's fine it's to be expected

that won't give me any satisfaction I want someone to ACTUALLY desire me for once

I have, and I'm neetbux autistic. What's stopping you?

Attached: v14tf6a7qql31.jpg (813x1100, 83K)

Bandage it is not about desire I hope you know that i would think it is incredibly sexy but I just think the situation was not right for me. Please stop being hard on yourself it really dose make me sad knowing you can be so down on yourself

Anyone have this attention whore's picture? I assume someone does since he keeps making this thread every day for attention.

>tfw want to suck cock and get boi butt ravaged but the only guys to ever approach me are old men wanting to cheat on their wives
YOU GUYS SAID BEING A SKINNY GOTH TWINK WOULD GET ME LAID!

Attached: 1541403071478.jpg (412x351, 29K)

>started sucking my 'straight' friend's 9in cock a few months ago
>first time ever doing it
>now 2 months later he says 'fuck you've gotten really good at this' and starts making out with me like crazy

Attached: 27d.jpg (680x378, 70K)

No but even if I did I would not drop it here because she is actually a really nice person and you are an asshole for wanting someone to leak her personal pics

Im ugly fat and not a cute fem sub

No it's fine i get it it's no big deal yo

>her
shut the fuck up you're actually orbiting a self-proclaimed 1/10.

Not orbiting she was just nice to me in a time when I needed it so why should I not call out your bullshit

23 years old but dont forget im uglier than sin and disgusting in general