How is this even considered rape? She isn't even fighting back...

How is this even considered rape? She isn't even fighting back. Just looks ashamed that she was caught on camera being a whore. Most likely cheating on her husband.

Women are sluts and need death ASAP

Attached: 1568355950990.webm (480x360, 1.03M)

Performing sexual acts under duress or threats of violence is rape for the aggressor. If someone had a gun to her head and she didn't fight back it would still be rape.

From this video I don't know the full story, but saying something isn't rape because there is no struggle in that moment is retarded. Besides, struggling makes it much more likely to go from a rape to a murder.

Jesus Christ, I know this is the incel board but come the fuck on. Do you think kids protest when uncle slips the dick in after giving them candy? Would you say it isnt rape? Shit, I shouldnt be mad because this is bait but you are a hell of a burden on my otherwise good night.

you missed the part where she is surrounded by men assisting the rapist and also one of them beats her up in the end, i mean how would you resist other than cry and scream?

how would she fight back against 3 shitskins? he would be btfo if even tried

Bait but... Women are the weaker sex. Fighting back isnt really an option unless you want rape to turn into murder.

have sex you piece of shite!

I didn't need to see this so fuck you nigger

Attached: _a1dc9f_6722992.jpg (1200x790, 119K)

Story on this? Why can't Indians stop raping?

>woman gets raped
>NEED DEATH ASAP
you're truly mentally ill if this is what you're thinking

who the fuck is filming this, and even more pressingly, who the fuck is the guy who is patting the dude on the back while he is mid-stroke?

hm.... so many questions unanswered. i guess we will never know. this video really made me think

So many betas outing themselves. Her male lover has no weapons on him. At the end the camera man tosses on cloth on her whore face to clean herself up afterwards. And a women should fucking fight off the "rapist" if it really were rape. You can easily tell the difference between a #metoo-rape and a real rape, if the women doesn't have any broken bones, black eyes, blood under her nails etc.

Just like those articles where a women cries about being forced oral only later to reveal that the assailant wasn't carrying any weapon. Lol stupid bitch didn't think of using her teeth?

I bet you fag beta cucks are the same people who were sitting on the jury stand the other day letting that teenage slut get off with killing her child. You betas literally bow down to women. Women should be brought to heel!

Attached: chug the beer cunt.webm (720x544, 1.96M)

If women are equal to men why can't she defend herself?

you are pure cancer, go get that fucked up head of yours checked mate

Roasties should be punished with their cheating ways and false rape accusation AND killing off their babies.

Attached: REEE...fucking roasty.webm (640x360, 1.83M)

The fuck is going on in that webm? I don't care about the roasty, I'm geniuely confused

Attached: C677BEA1-84EC-4C07-8C7D-444DA5862179.jpg (216x225, 6K)

unironically have sex and after that kill yourself retard

Oh shut the fuck up you stunted mental midget. Lack of birth control and shitty decisions are not even close on the same scale as a rape. Sexual crimes are mental deviations and have an 80% chance of reoccurrence because its a mental deficiency. Murder is heinous but its an crime of fear, passion or deviation. These people can, have, and regularly will be rehabilitated. Unfortunately you will forever be an edgy unlovable faggot.

i bet even you mother hates you

Whoever did that to that woman needs their head cut off with a dull blade.

Huh, surprised no one did nothing in that webm. I'd be scared if any medical emergency happened in a chink country

Attached: 5D653284-BDD7-4C1B-B2BC-BEE5374AC5FF.png (500x500, 307K)

>murder bad
>rape worse

Only a woman or a male feminist would say something like that. Mind you we are speaking about murdering a baby. But I bet you beta fag think they are JUST a clump a cells.

Attached: women_should_get_the_death_penalty.webm (360x640, 1.13M)

What in the hell is wrong with China

why did you give yourself a ((you)), mentally deranged much?

OP you're faggot and unironically should off yourself

being raped is every good hole's biological purpose
t. rape victim

Attached: 1EC65B1F-DFCC-4101-A4F7-C7A379C6F7C8.jpg (640x360, 23K)

reeks of leddit onions. come here often cutie pie?

What country. Who are the actors?

Women are a lot physically weaker than men a mans pair of hands is literally a weapon to a woman

We get it, you dont understand critical thinking.

defending the body of a whore instead of the body of a baby
kys

defending your cousin ramesh when there's indisputable evidence he's a rapist

roll over and die already

Why is there so much incelposting nowadays?

Attached: 1427938615401.jpg (450x450, 21K)

>nowadays
Lurk moar, newfag

better incel posting on Jow Forums than normie posting