I drive an hour everyday to a starbucks i used to live near to have the cute guy serve me...

I drive an hour everyday to a starbucks i used to live near to have the cute guy serve me. Sometimes he asks how my week is going.

Attached: 1568376488121.png (604x715, 17K)

if you were my gf id ask you how your day was every day but you dont want me as your bf so fuck you and fuck your vagina im out

Give him your number, you literally got nothing to lose.

He is supposed to give me his though.

>fuck your vagina
>he doesn't actually fucks any vagina, he just leaves
Alpha as fuck. Can't imagine how a stud like you ended up as an incel

you are retarded, you know that?

>is supposed to
You're not supposed to be this mentally ill, yet here we are. Also, I bet you look like total shit

god you are fucking pathetic, if that guy is seen as objectively cute by you then he is probably seen as cute by the girls in his regular life.
IF YOU WANT TO STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD, STAND OUT
I am enraged at your level of entitlment

well enjoy being single
>me implying that this is an honest thread

No he's not. You can't know what's in his brain. For all I know he might be too shy to ask you or he doesn't want to expose himself to his boss by asking a customer out or he might simply think you would never be interest in him and he's afraid that he will be ridiculed. There could be lots of different thing in his mind. Just do everyone a favour and let him know you're interested in him, that's what guys want, give him the green light

Or maybe he has a girlfriend? Mind blown!!!

>tfw i order pizza hut every night in hopes that the cute delivery guy comes so I can give him a huge tip and make small talk with him

I need help.

If he's too shy to ask he isn't worth her time.

Attached: 76786.jpg (297x450, 38K)

How do you guys fall for this bait so easily? It's not even funny anymore.

He will still appreciate the interest. Once again op has nothing to lose.
There's nothing wrong with being shy. Maybe he's just afraid that he will come off as a creep due to social and ethical barriers don't judge someone from something you don't understand.

Sometimes I think this is ironic shitposting but I remember women are literal child brains

It sucks, doesn't it? Going that far for something decent.

Attached: 1568330695213.png (468x468, 268K)

If you want to go for something a little more subtle just ask when he's free or something

fembots pls leave original

Shouldn't the guy do this? The girl already spends most of her morning getting ready to look pretty for him.

Guys don't understand subliminality well. The girl has to be more direct.

>No women will ever, EVER drive an hour just to see you

Life is a cruel joke.

Attached: 1260561397690.jpg (429x410, 27K)

I'll buy you coffee and show you attention.

Then bury my cock deep in your pussy.

How's that sound?

I hate that at least 4 anons will fall for this.

Well somebodies got to get the ball rolling. It's up to her whether she decides if he's worth it or not.

Buy a cat.

ps how is dilate original but buy a cat is not.