Ill kiss you, ill hug you, ill cuddle with you, ill fuck you, ill give you a hand job...

ill kiss you, ill hug you, ill cuddle with you, ill fuck you, ill give you a hand job, but I could never suck your penis or do anal. im sorry. i dont want germs in my mouth or butt.

Attached: 39029019-EE72-4CB1-A6FF-BC66D9EE8C58.jpg (750x597, 91K)

Why not? Your mouth, butt, and intestines are filled with germs already!

most girls who would do anal were molested as children, so it's nothing new to not want to.

Attached: 1568340792895.jpg (548x548, 64K)

There's more germs on people's phones than most public toilet seats op
What makes you think a handjob is any different?

he could intentionally get sick and infect you

Couldnt do it. Once you have anal and blowjobs you cant settle for less.

>she doesn't succ
dropped

Your mouth has more germs than a cock.

These are all acceptable restrictions.

Attached: 2783085_0.jpg (630x630, 68K)

Never ever in my butt and I tried to do a bj ONCE and never again and I just don't like cum AT ALL so sex only with a condom and a hj with a condom or I stop before they cum and they have to use a towel for the mess. yuck

then you suck a dick and don't try to kiss me after

If a guy forced me to succ him I just use my teeth every 20 seconds. After 2 bjs he never asks again.

ok but you need to at least sit on my face so i can get a whiff of your butthole and lick it a bit

what is it with men and a rectum and poop

Same, desu. If I ever got in a serious relationship I'd tell her she wouldn't have to suck me off because I wouldn't put my lips to her beef.

because girl rectums are extremely cute and its lewd

its gross, puke.

a lot of girls like getting slapped and choked when they have sex. thats far more disgusting than playing with a butthole

what if i like slapping and choking guys instead?

that means i love you and i need you to marry me immediately

femdom is really the best kink in existence. sad thing is, the chances of me finding a submissive bf are practically zero. stay subby user

Attached: 69148573_593994604468350_501569444883260411_n.jpg (568x568, 76K)

there are plenty of guys into it, it's just hard to find them because we can't be open about wanting a girl to make us her bitch because it's pathetic (but hot)
>stay subby user
pls give headpats

you keep saying no and that makes them want to do it more
men are not evolved to simply listen when told no

I think that makes you a femdom. Would you want to sit on their face and force them to lick your stinky butthole?

no, buttholes are gross. but i'd like to sit on a guy's face for like an hour while i read a book or go on my phone or something, that seems like itd be fun.

Attached: b9ff87354c0c_tumblr_oadyfzBOtA1th4sa0o1_r1_1280.png (715x817, 442K)

Now thats some goals right there, ill be waiting for you as my gf

do we get a reward or punishment for cumming hands free while you sit on our face?

only i'm allowed to decide when you get to cum, stupid user. you better remember that or i'll lock that stupid thing up

Attached: 91ylzbj9aym21.jpg (1500x1500, 135K)

>tfw no femdom wife to praise you for being a good stay-at-home husband
Why even live frens

as long as you let me lick your pussy i dont care

i need to eat pussy everyday or im an unhappy man

Stop trying to turn me on idiot

Attached: 51FE8308-05BB-40B5-87AA-2FB6A4FDD414.jpg (500x368, 16K)

Sounds like a deal, are you skinny and can cook lasagna?

Are you a cartoon cat?

but kissing spreads germs too. either way, its fine for people to have boundaries they can agree on. I personally do not like putting my mouth on a vagina so I can see your perspective.

The answer to that depends on weather it'll get you to be my gf or not. So the choice is yours to make.

The penis is clean. The vagina is literally a bacterial ecosystem. If you wont suck you have to be cool with hook BJs once in a while

I really don't get the appeal of blowjobs. If a girl sucked my dick I wouldn't be able to kiss her for at least a month afterwards. And anal just seems retarded when there's a perfectly good vagina sitting right there.

based bj hating user. need to find a guy who doesn't care about bjs and wants to lick me out constantly : J

Based, this only makes you more attractive.

>Dated a T H I C C girl who worked at a compound pharmacy.
>I was a part time college student and stay at home house husband.
>Kept our condo spotless, laundry done, fridge stocked, bed made, bathrooms immaculate.
>Took care of our two Chihuahua puppies.
>I thanked her every day she got home from work.
>I gave her neck, back, feets and butt massages.
>If I ever wanted a new vidya game or some collectable on Amazon, I would give her vigorous sex and she would order it.

Guys, no joke. Being a stay at home househusband is the greatest thing ever.

Attached: 1563936630453.jpg (540x564, 98K)

I'm not interested in anal but if you're not going to suck my dick I'm not dating you. You're either a massive prude or you don't care about my pleasure to any significant degree. Either way, you can fuck off.

Attached: 1550115207762.jpg (253x238, 24K)

You give em an inch and they ask for a mile
Cant win with people

based, anal and bjs are both gross. as long as you dont refuse to kiss this is ideal

It might be bait but it's true. Being in a relationship means getting your sexual desires turned down constantly. Sure, when it starts out, she'll be willing to do whatever but once things are secure, you may as well get used to just masturbating.

>i dont want germs in my mouth
So stop kissing

>germs
>butt
There's already poop there

well I don't and you wouldn't know for a fact anyway, probably never had sex

You're right men don't like NO and they will kill you over it.

I don't give shit what you want whore I'll come and take it

what, you try sucking a penis and the smell alone makes me gag

my pp smells awesome you fucking take that back

the first guy that licked me I ended up making a fool of myself and followed him around like a puppy

fat girls are desperate

you suck your own penis then oh and the balls are rank too. vomit

at least my genitals dont bleed lmao gross vagina

Op, would I be able to lick your bum hole?

>I don't want germs in my mouth or butt
Sweaty,

oh this is really hot
I want to sit on a cute guy's face and play with his erection

Attached: onnw5p8CQg1vedanvo1_1280_waifu2x_art_noise3_tta_1.png (640x516, 311K)

OK dont give me oral
and i wont give you oral
deal

Attached: 1567794414524.jpg (540x540, 20K)

then I will find a guy that wants to lick me and promise I'll come home occasionally
deal

why would you do that poop comes out of there
it doesn't even feel good for the girl

get off my board normironi

They look good, I'd love to do that

I can deal with that I don't like anal and have a weird thing when it comes to blowjobs I fear she'll bite it off
Become gf now

Attached: 1561581382933.jpg (754x720, 47K)

but are you a woman (female)? that is the question