What does it feel like to have a girl care about you?

What does it feel like to have a girl care about you?

Attached: Thanks_15390f_6481228.jpg (1200x901, 105K)

Its honestly the best fucking thing in the world. You feel like you actually fit into life, like maybe there is a reason for being here. I lost my chance when I pushed her away though. I never knew she cared so much until I lost her.
Dont take it for granted anons, youll miss that feeling. May also be the last time you ever feel it.

Attached: 4F8443DA-F33C-4E12-BEDA-CFD50A80BBF9.jpg (281x281, 12K)

Dunno bro lmao let me know when you find out will ya

Puts you on the edge because she is likely attached to an idealized version of yourself. The illusion falls apart as soon as more aspects of yourself opens up, and the rejection that follows serve as a reminder of why you will always be alone in the end.

Or she's a vapid gold digger.

Attached: 1752wrs7qhsy.png (624x390, 506K)

But does it at least feel good?
Like what says?

it feels like being a real living human being.
that's why all you guys suicidal all the time. being alone is spiritual death.

Attached: 1553183782231.jpg (640x640, 50K)

My mom cares about me, but that's not really the same thing. My mom isn't JUST some girl....*sniffle*

>What does it feel like to have a girl care about you?
I wouldn't know user.

>being alone is spiritual death
shut up faggot

>imagine thinking a girl can genuinely care about you
spoiler alert: they don't. they might right now, but they won't when you lose your job, get fat, get depressed, become broke, etc.

it feels like having a best friend who you are sexually attracted to and have sex with

that's literally it, stop overthinking it like its the fucking holy grail

t.normalfag

it feels good but unless that care turns into love, its a fleeting high for the most part

amazing! until the effect of the hedonistic treadmill sets in and your brain stops releasing serotonin, dopamine etc.
then it just becomes compromise after compromise and you end up hoping that it will end soon so you can focus on your meaning in life

How about we talk about how it feels for a girl who used to care about to leave you and disappear

I miss you C

>t. normalnigger that has never had anyone _in_ love with them

Both posts are correct. The beginning of a relationship is amazing, the confidence boost is insane, makes you feel like you can achieve anything. When it starts falling apart it's the shittiest thing in the world.

It feels like a lot of giving, working for two. But not much in the way of receiving. I have to negotiate for BJs, sex, handjobs. It used to not be this way but I can still feel like some part of her cares even if she's lazy.

it wears off pretty quick and just becomes a general nuisance to live with.

I wish she still cared about me. It was a great feeling, I kind of felt almost normal for a while and it seemed like I belonged somewhere. I didn't make all the right moves though, and I wasn't forward enough, so by the time I'd realized what I hadn't done, she left me.

There is no feeling in the world that can replace that which you feel with some woman you love. But you'd better appreciate every damn second of it while it lasts because its not likely to be yours for long.

I assume it's a great self esteem booster. If someone is this world can enjoy your company, then that would be nice to know when falling asleep.

The thrill is gone and I manipulate them exactly because I know they care. I dont know why, human nature I guess

Your mom has to though
And not romantically
What about a girl who loves romantically?