23 yo virgin here,late 20s/30yo+ virgins describe your past 10 years

23 yo virgin here,late 20s/30yo+ virgins describe your past 10 years

Attached: 1568304759324.png (894x773, 48K)

27 yo kv
Not much to explain, just working a dead end job
No real friends and don't really feel like getting any

22 turning 23 soon. Time is going by faster and making changes to life is getting harder.

>Time is going by faster and making changes to life is getting harder.
That gets worse as you get older, but with any luck you'll stop caring

Wiz for almost three years.
>achieved some life goals
>didn't achieve others
>made mistakes but didn't get messy
>just went with the flow
>forever a poorfag because the easy street isn't very lucrative

Attached: 1530472423125.png (609x659, 460K)

22 year old virgin 23 in october

i honestly couldn't give less of a fuck about sexual needs or woman in general
i also don't have any real friends and i'm a neet
planning towards getting a nightshift job and live alone so i don't have to take part in normal society

21, 22 by march
I'm hanging in there.
I'm pretty sure I'll end it at 25, but I've been thinking and the only reason I don't want to do it is because it would upset my parents, Any suggestions to avoid making it too hard on them? I don't talk to them alot since I live and work alone, but I'm one of only two children they have

Attached: 1558361465840.jpg (479x399, 66K)

Achieved wizard powers this year. Loneliness no longer bothers me very much, because I know there is no escape. A pig does not dream about being able to fly, but a chicken probably does - it's easier when salvation is far away from you, instead of being almost in reach. Of course it still hurts occasionally, but that's manageable. Life is suffering and I accept it. I am a man and I will continue to live a life of some kind, like many other solitary men have done before me. Those men and I share the same fate of dying alone, but that's just how it is to be a human being sometimes. There's no point in trying to defeat nature.

In any case I neither want to die nor am I that attached to my life, so for now I'm just passing time awaiting for the call to adventure, whatever that may be.

Yea i only worry about family knowing and parents as well why i haven't done anything stupid

hang in there even just for their sake

>got a bj at 17
>no other sexual contact till 23
>fucked a 19 year old virgin for about 6 months
>been bagging 1 to 3 women every year since then
>am 32 but incredibly awkward and on work as a rebound or cheatee guy

You are all going to make it.

Attached: C2DEA0D0-934C-47F1-BDAF-F4032F3D4D8B.jpg (1371x2160, 317K)

28 khhv reportan in. Life is okay in most other aspects. I live comfortably. I have investments doing well enough so I don't need to work in my wizard years. I have lots of interesting things to do and enjoy.

Before 20, I was jaded and cynical about girl relations, which is natural after how people like me get treated. Early 20s I wished for Disney love to save me, but at the same time still feared that no girl would ever want me. Late 20s it's shifted to kind of half teenager-half disillusioned old man. I'm now horny so often, and no longer believe love of any kind even exists. Not that I could get even casual sex, mind you, even if I now would fuck some random slut. Before I considered myself way above that.

Now I'm thinking of using my remaining pros as long as I have them, and just trying to get any touch of intimacy at all. I still look 18, I'm hung, my body is not in terrible shape since I eat very healthy. Hoping some MILF with a young inexperienced boys fetish takes pity on me and takes the lead for a fuck.

26yo virgin, actually had my first kiss two months ago.

based and doompilled

orignalod

31 yo kv.
Last ten years was getting from an antisocial uni student to a friendless wagecuck. Also, last two months I'm in love with the16 year old daughter of a collegue. And I feel like shit and I want to kill myself.

Spent the last 10 getting violently abused, stolen from and cucked by a select assortment of crazy ass bitches. I'd say you're better off than me, OP.

It's tough though. I just want the loneliness to end. At work it's not so bad because I can socialize with my buddies, but girls show no interest whatsoever. all I freaking do is work, work out, eat, and sleep, which is very productive but depressing considering the other factors

Attached: IMG_1223.jpg (750x823, 125K)

>It's tough though. I just want the loneliness to end. At work it's not so bad because I can socialize with my buddies, but girls show no interest whatsoever

i never really felt lonely even without friends, as for girls i know i'm too ugly and weird i don't really care about girls they're pretty gross

at least you work out i guess so you must care about maintaining yourself which most depressives including myself don't

i never even tried.

i thought "at some point i will try, and then ill get pussy"

i never did.

well in the past ten years I went back to college and didn't get laid there since I was a commuter student. Then I wagecucked for a while at an IT place, where I met no women even vaguely close to my own age. I later returned to neetdom.

I'm now 32 and I don't really try to get women. I don't really meet any, I don't like the kinds of things normal people do, and they all want a guy with a job anyway.

32 khv. Work-sleep, work-sleep go to the supermarket for food. Watch movie or tv show on marathon the weekend, play games sometimes but I do this less and less. After 30 depression really sets in, last weekend I just layed in bed in half sleep state for 16 hours. This one I will probably watch the second season of mindhunter.

22 yo khhv
i never tried, and back when there were actually opportunities to try i didnt because i thought things would just work themselves out in the future so i didnt bother

now i have reoccurring dreams in which my subconscious longing for genuine contact with femoids constructs otherworldly sex related fantasies about girls i didnt even know but existed within my periphery back when i was 16

consciously i dont really care though, i might go through the occasional incel tier bout in which i would like to spend time with a girl but ultimately its just something thats never happened to me so i dont concern myself with it, i think my libido is exceptionally low for a man my age which wouldnt be surprising

at the moment i just want to find a way to survive independently without wageslaving but that appears to be another pipedream, i thought i found something that clicked but reality hit me like a brick and it all returns to nothing

i try to want things but it doesnt seem to work and ultimately all i want to do is just neet around, and when my parents die i wont be able to, so if i had balls i would kill myself, but i wont

its not looking good boys

Attached: 1504234937152.png (500x500, 193K)

>work
>sleep
>repeat

bought a motorcycle to dilute the stereotype. it was awesome until car t-boned me and fucked me up for good.

also bought my own apartment

t. 30yo khv