My gf of two years cheated on me and wanted me to be her cuck boyfriend

I thought I was out of here, I was finally happy and found someone that loved me. But here I am again, right where I started. This is a story of blind desperation and blindness. Hope you enjoy.

>gf about to move to college
>says she thinks she's aesexual
>she says she still likes having sex with me because of the emotional connection but is really indifferent to the physical aspect.
>goes on tinder to find other aesexual people to be friends with
>I find that to be extremely weird
>she tells me not to worry
>a few days later she goes bowling with a dude she met on there
he wasn't even aesexual, he just was curious about it
>she tells me that she just wants to make friends
>I go over her house the next day, a day before she moves into college
>she tells me that she doesn't know if she can commit to me and that she has a crush on that dude.
>she wants a break to see if she's really aesexual
>for her to find that out she has to fuck him
>Obviously i don't want that. but I accept because I'm a pathetic motherfucker
>the next day she moves into college, but we stay in contact.

cont.

Attached: 70818232_1108077656064888_2836273192551579648_n.jpg (499x383, 34K)

>about a week goes by, and she tells me that she's going to go fuck him.
>I'm just praying to god she hates it and she's actually aesexual and we can just be together again
>30 minutes go by
>50 minutes go by
>80 minutes go by
>finally get the text, and she loved it.
>I instantly break up with her and cry in the bathroom at my job
>a week passes, we're staying in contact and she starts begging to get back with me.
>she wants to meet up to talk about all this
>I agree.
>we meet up and she doesn't regret anything, says that she did it for a just reason
>I tell her how uncomfortable it makes me, and idk if I'll ever be ever be able to see her the same way.
>but I give her another chance because I'm unbelievable desperate to keep this shit together
>I give one condition, she has to block that guy right after I leave and never talk to him again
>she says okay
>we part ways, I hug and kiss her for the last time.
>you could probably guess what happened not even a week later.
>she fucks him again.
>but her friend tells me, because she has that dude's number and talks to him.
>she asks him if they still talk, and he says yes, and then she asks him if they have fucked since that one time on our break
>he says yes
she sends me screenshots, pic related.
cont.

Attached: epic.jpg (2296x726, 239K)

KYS or stop with the cuck shit and break her off for good. It sounds like you like getting cucked at this point.

user, we've all been where you're at in some degree or another. its time to stop being a pathetic faggot. there are genuinely thousands of girls that are more attractive and better people than your girlfriend. stop being a faggot over one girl. i know you think the worlds gonna end but in a year or so you'll be completely over it.

>I call her right after she sends me those screenshots, and I ask her if she fucked that guy again
>she says no
>I call her a lying whore, a worthless piece of shit, pretty much everything in the book
>she says she did it because I was suffocating her by making her not talk to him anymore.
>I ghost her for a few weeks.
>she comes back begging again, and all of those old memories of the good times come flooding back in
>like the retarded incel I am I give her a third fucking chance
>She originally agrees with the not talking to him, and that she'll cut things of with him
>she says that in a few days that she's meeting up with him in person to tell him off and cut contact.
>a few days pass and she eventually admits that she wants to have sex with him one last time.
>I go off again, but I eventually cool down and I just ask her some questions just to understand her better before completely cutting ties.
>I ask her the question in pic related.

She actually intentionally called him fertilizer, at that moment I seriously felt like I was in a cuck rp thread. after that I said my goodbyes and blocked her. I haven't talked to her since and it's been a few weeks. but man I feel like such a fucking beta. Like I'm just predestined to be a cuck over and over again. But I'm just trying to work on myself and become the best person I can be.

Attached: 70285992_357636411817569_6127939452510666752_n.jpg (750x780, 48K)

this is totally wholesome and normal. Maybe when you take her back the 4th time it will do the trick.

yeah, I was blinded and thought I wouldn't have anybody love me ever again. I couldn't se ewhat I was doing at all.

user, you're literally doing this to yourself. do NOT contact her again. stop being a faggot. "she's not yours it was just your turn." you'll get over it in time. just block her out of your life as completely as possible.

Yeah I won't. I'm done with playing those games with her.

Pathetic sod. Why the fuck would you get back together with her? Fucking drop her. She's shown you her true nature, no more mystery here. Don't take her back when she messages you in a few months either

Attached: 1550186450080.jpg (400x300, 15K)

yea and extra friendly reminder this is how all women are. make peace with it and always keep them at arms length emotionally (even if they say they love you and put on a good show of it). they're all the same man.

shut the fuck up sometimes people in relationships break up for some time and see how things go single then realize they were happier before and get back together. It happens all the fucking time. It sounds like his girl just wanted to experiment a bit but still really loves OP. He may need some time himself but you never know, he may realize he wants to be with her again and they could get back together

Tell her that she's an awful person and a whore and never send another message again, cut all contact.

>gave her three chances
ahhhhahahahahahahhahahAHAHAHAH
jesus fuckingchrist user that's beyond terrible for you

here's a lesson for you, from little old "been wronged once and never got a gf since" me:
if you've been wronged, but it right the fuck off, right the moment you learn about it, and never ever look back or respond to any communication attempts

all you do when you forgive them and "try to make it work" is demean yourself
i'm not talking about her perspective
i'm talking about you
you demean yourself in your own eyes when you do that sort of thing
you disrespect yourself
you cuck yourself
you, and only you
it's your self-respect
it's your moral code
it's your honor
it's your principles
even if it means you never get laid again, and have to spend your days lonely and miserable, if you disrespect yourself - you'll end up the same, except without anything to soothe you and justify what you did left

so don't do that shit again, user

girls who call themselves asexual are always fuckin weirdos and degens. that should have been your first red flag.

>whoring around is normal
dude you're broken

You're pathetic. You have no self respect. I bet you'd let me shit on your face again and again if I paid you $20 for it every time.

Doesn't change the fact that she intentionally cheated on him. She was willing to hurt OP so she could fuck some other dude. Literally called him fertilizer lmao. Love blinds, and I don't want OP to walk right off a cliff and be manipulated by some whore
this x100. self-respect more than anything. dignity, and honor

Attached: 1550186450079.png (1388x1050, 1.51M)

>
>How is it whoring around? OP literally gave her permission and then acted all butthurt when she did what she said she would. What kind of retard would let his girlfriend go on a date with a guy then act shocked and angry when she likes the other guy, it's what OP wanted and if he denies that he's just lying to himself. Hell, even letting a girl you're in a relationship with use tinder in the first place speaks volumes, All I'm saying is that every relationship has it's ups and downs and so many people think they are better off alone, live the single life for awhile then realize they were happier with their ex and get back together. It's actually really common. I'm not saying for OP to get back with her 100% but he shouldn't just cut her out of his life, it may make him unhappy in the long run.

Both of you guys are right to an extent, she was a few years younger than me so it makes sense that she wouldn't want a long term relationship when she hasn't really """experienced""" anything. I don't think I'll ever take her back, maybe in like 20 years but by that point she'd be an entirely different person so it's not really important. But people do take time off from relationships then get back together with that person, But in this case I think she has done too much malicious shit. if she just broke up with me or vice versa and did this shit I might've been able to take her back after a certain period of time, but not since she cheated on me.

>says she thinks she's aesexual
Should've dropped her right at this moment desu.

>what happens when a cuck refuses to acknowledge his place

Wow sorry but she is a whore making up excuses to fuck other people. She would probably go nuts if you slept with other woman. Break the fuck up with her.

agreed. Dafuq, asexual is code for in need of a good dicking, which OP probably wasn't giving her.

However I do feel bad for OP, but there's no way this story is true, OP's just too much

MODERN RELATIONSHIPS EVERYONE THIS IS THE FUTURE WE CHOSE

Attached: itsover.png (498x498, 11K)

The fact you just didn't break up with her and block her out every channel the moment she pulled that shit up means you are already a beta cuck.

Congratulations OP you've been betazoned

Welcome to the 80% of subhuman males

Women must all be beaten, raped and put on a leash like the filthy animals they are

LET THIS BE A LESSON YOU FUCKING DUMB NIGGERS, YOU NEVER GIVE A GIRL A SECOND CHANCE, YOU MAKE SURE THE DUMB WHORE KNOWS SHELL BE DROPPED OR KILLED IF SHE PULLS THIS WHACK SHIT. FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOU STUPID FAT LOG.

Women literally cannot be asexual.
When will you fucking simps get this through their head.
Asexuality doesn't not exist, what "asexual" people mean is that they have high standards cannot get with someone who they are attracted to so they are unfamiliar with what desire feels like.

You're retarded and irrational, it doesn't even make sense.
How the fuck can you have a "crush" on someone if you're incapable of sexual attraction? You can't fall in love with the personality of someone you've never met or have shallowly interacted with for a couple of days if that (Tinder)

You deserve every bit of suffering, just like the rest of beta males who enable this behavior because of their thirst.

>people unironically faulting the girl in this
OP deserves everything he got and more

You've been cucked hard as a motherfucker bro... Staying with her makes you literally a faggot cuck in her eyes she views you somewhat like a gay best friend . Trust us she will never respect you unless you drop her like a bad habit. Because you sound like an 18 y/o kid who's mesmerised by his first piece of tail.

this. OP told her she could go explore, talk to other guys on tinder and go bowling with another guy then acted all butthurt when she liked the other guy and acted like it was somehow her fault. If a girl told a guy on here he could date other girls then acted angry when he actually did that they would all be defending the guy. If he didn't want her going for other guys he should have told her form the get go NO. No to the date, and if he knew she was on tinder he should have told her to get off of it.

Fuck off, newfag, learn how to greentext.
Whoring around IS "normal", according to a vast majority of people you ask. I agree it's degenerate, but it just isn't our world. Sluts aplenty and no one wants to commit.
and before you ask yes I was cheated on after 4 years of being together

everything that guy said is right. Just because he made a typo doesn't mean shit. OP got exactly what he was asking for and then got mad when his girlfriend did what she said she was going to do that he okayed.

If it cheers you up, OP, she was most likely fucking other guys before. This was just her trying to relieve her bad conscience, by getting an actual permission to sleep around from you

Never trust a woman and in particular not an "asexual" one

Seriously, OP? Have some damn self-respect and drop her from your life completely and immediately. You should have done it right when she mentioned other guys, but it still isn't too late to redeem yourself. Cut contact.

The whole thing should have ended at
>goes on tinder to find other aesexual people to be friends with
You don't use tinder to make friends you absolute tard. I don't give a fuck how lonely you are or were you don't let that turn you into a doormat.

How can I get a gf with being a cuck like OP?

>cals him fertilizer
are you dare i say cucked by based Shinzo "The Fertilizer" Abe

This, I don't know why it's but it's true