We summon the Boku no Hero academia shill

So a qt women made a thread about her shill career and did an AMA about it. She told us that her boss is a weeb and that she gets 40 bucks for 3 hours of work.
Unfortunatly her thread got deleted, so hopefully she will get in here to answer more questions

Attached: Boku no hero academia crazy.jpg (498x482, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174559371/
youtube.com/watch?v=2WdMGx-6kjE
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174528188
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174504159/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174502349/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174496115/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174536786/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you actually believe that there are paid shills in western sites like this?

Didn't see last thread what sort of info did she give?

Also, did she post feet? God I love conservative femanon feet.

No, but she told us that she isn`t fat and that her vagina smells like strawberrys

Attached: BNHA shill.jpg (714x960, 44K)

On the serious topics, she posted a to do list from her boards explaining what threads she has to make and a rule her boss has, is that she posts with Boku no Hero academia pics, because apparently her boss is a huge weeb.
She told us that she does it for an internship, and is neither conservative nor a liberal and honestly it was a nice and honest shill, who didn`t seem to have sold her soul to the devil.

Additionally she told us that her organization has like 10 famous donors, however most contributions to the shill campain are 10 to 20 dollars

Bless you tree fucker

Lurk moar newfag

Pls reply

If anything it appeared that her boss has no idea about the history of major political changes.

Oh god I heard of that being a thing I can only imagine being the lucky fellow to go down on her

Huh, I wonder if I could get paid with prior experience

No, honestly I think that the shill campain is more effective and entertaining than the others. They post good threads, and slowly try to get us to sperg out in real life with pretty original ideas

Shilling is real my friend

Mods don't care. Shill threads get 100+ responses while actual plitical threads get pruned or deleted.

Attached: 1501878416515.png (1419x1317, 552K)

>thread
this seems like a leftist attempt to make us dislike Jow Forums staple threads
OR its just a Jow Forums troll
OR a bad false flag against lefties
OR a bad false flag against lefties made BY lefties to make us look bad.
regardless, i see little reason to give this any attention.
SAGE

The boku no hero threads are trash desu. The art threads are nice though.

Sharia blue

Attached: 1506501047834.png (1880x3056, 3.09M)

Oh I forgot to tell you this, she said a requierement to join is to go to college and to have some experience in writing. In the interview you should probably sound like a never trumper and hard core lefty

Okay, I never really noticed them? I think they mostly just post with Boku no hero academia pics, and honestly I was kinda surprised, because almost all the threads she mentioned are nice. Either her boss is retarded, or, secretly /ourgirl/ and uses lefty retards to unknowingly shill for Trump hahahaha

Too blurry
Hmm, sounds abt right if it's an internshio

Agreed.
However I don`t mind the "shill" threads from her organization, it seems more like that her boss is secretly /ourgirl/, because all those threads are good kek

>it's not worth targeting a website with 856k posts per day
Is this what some people seriously believe?

Attached: paid.png (1296x284, 43K)

>mobilefag
Kys

Attached: discredit alt-right.png (1365x844, 42K)

Attached: mods are fags.png (1219x737, 23K)

Attached: shill schedule.png (1192x85, 5K)

holy shit, when will you fucking reddit faggots learn to identify bait

That wasn`t bait. Lurk moar

What is it about bnha that attracts so many retards and degenerates?

wow a literal nothing reveal

everyone already knows those threads are shill central. fucking newfags need to lurk the fuck moar

You absolute fucking idiot
>lurk moar
holy kek

Attached: shill threads.png (1150x1478, 325K)

>posting her work files that others in the office will recognize and get her fired
F

Newfag confirmed

Attached: more dumb shill threads.png (1226x1550, 571K)

So you're a woman, is that correct?

F
Do you know her?

She is. I'm gender fluid.

Are you White?

No I just know that image will be memed until someone sees it. She doxed herself enough to figure out who she is if you worked with her.

Yes. 100%

Attached: 432412313.jpg (368x315, 12K)

Anyways she was pretty comfy, and I think she will be ok

>gender fluid
Nice meme

Oh wow the scientology post makes me see Scientology in a new light now. HELP !

Hey everyone, i made a new mamy, pls tell me it's pretty.

Attached: 2bwrv2.jpg (500x666, 78K)

Who gived a shit. There's been shills here since /n/
You're just giving some undeserving faggots attention

But she is nice, qt, had interesting ideas and a women. Also her vagina smells like strawberry

She's probably childless, in debt due to their pointless degree. Wow, so attractive.

I just revisited the thread and apparently she is autistic. Truly /ourgirl/ HAHAHAHAHA

kys

She does it as an internship and has prior writing experience. I dunno what she studies, but what you say has merit. In the end I had a nice time following that thread, have gotten to known an interesting shill, who actually shills nice topics and it was once again confirmed that 4chin has a ton of shills.

Your shitposts are very bad rn. Apparently you`re not drunk enough yet

Again
Who gives a shit?

I don't have any political affiliation or much an ideology, but the one thing I do believe is that paid shills and the people who pay them, should be put to death in the most excruciating way possible.

>Shitpost
>Telling a kraut to kill himself is shitposting
I mean, if that's what keeps you going.

Exactly. Very bad for your standards

I'm telling you to legitimately kill yourself. You're either shilling those threads yourself or you're fawning over some dumb thot on the internet which is pathetic.

Kys tourist

What are you going to do, joke me to death?

>pic related

Attached: fellow weebs.png (1111x693, 323K)

I`ll tell the government agents whol live in the meme country Australia, to find a 5`3 skinny invader

That's great

Hans, just don't

I have them on speed dial, just for cunts like you

Next you're gunna say shrimp on the barbie.

Cmon I thought her job is to shill. So where is she???

Don`t you have a kangaroo to box or something?

>implying a jobless 4chinks addict hasn't 150+ tabs open

tell me specifically why you use hero academy pictures

her boss is a weeb who likes BNHA

She told us her boss told everyone to only use 1 charackter and stick to it. I guess as a signature and so that her boss can filter the posts by the employees by the pics

Awe hello their buddy its obviously your first day here lurk a little bit and you will notice all the paid shills and repeat topics

>You have to be a student in (((their))) fields before youre allowed to fight 4tsjan
The Gulag Archipelago was right

Attached: cdc (3).jpg (577x537, 65K)

Noice

>guy larps as a shill
>you believe it
I don't doubt there are shills but they aren't going to expose themselves here.

>Remember, anything is better than alt right threads
Fucking lmao, sure they’re fucking terrified that we will continue to promote Richard Spencer and his edgelord events that accomplish nothing and never will. Hold still, to get a good shot of this

Attached: 20899467-C543-43AF-AF64-862DDE3A193B.jpg (600x333, 78K)

Hey guys it’s me the no hero girl who made the last thread

I’m cute and here ready to answer questions - pic related is proof

Attached: 3A4282E7-1D73-4747-A6A0-21AA669675B3.jpg (625x415, 70K)

Remove your memeflag to show that you are an american. You also have to post something that proves that you are a girl. Something like feet, or womanly shoes etc.

So what does a typical day of yours look like?

The main goal of these operations was according to her to cause outrage so that alt-righters sperg out IRL and thus cause people to recoil and think that right wingers are loons.

Bear this in mind and do not let obvious trigger threads on here get to you. Identify them for what they are. I know it is easy to be filled with an all consuming hate. You hate the people who think this shit out, like Shareblue and so on, and you also hate their retarded minions, but do not let it consume you. Run, lift, read, meditate and so on.

>Being a shill.
>Not selling your soul to the devil.

Then you have to be some vapid fucking retard supreme.

Aye! A blessed tree fucker indeed!

Attached: 1527579046584.jpg (590x700, 68K)

JFG and Frame Games went through the internal Media Matters document in a recent stream. Highly recommended for anyone who wants to understand how these deranged freaks view the current political landscape.

youtube.com/watch?v=2WdMGx-6kjE

It's all fun and games until niggers start to swing.

Attached: 1507689970614.png (176x286, 67K)

So u answering some questions or nah?

I want to
Fuck!
the toga poster!

Retarded german

Why?

Just the thought of unnecessarily over detailed buildings... fuck... gonna need another shower.

Absofuckinglutely. There are bot generated threads that spam the catalog at certain hours and shills that reply to these slide threads to keep them bumped as well. They want complete narrative control and any good threads with relevant discussion drowned out. This is why the EU is trying so hard to censor the internet of all right wing thoughts.

Attached: 1499285691237.jpg (490x437, 61K)

I don't get it. If they are blending in or pretending to be Trump supporters in PTG threads then what the fuck is the point of shilling in that thread? I thought shills were here to make garbage threads, not participate in and bump the only good ones this board sees. I'm ready to bet OP is the same lefty who made the thread he was asking to find. Dude who posted it was a memeflag so it could easily be OP hiding his flag posting with mobile. I'm pretty sure the original BNHA shill is also german.

Unless this guy turns off his memeflag and reveals hes not from the same country OP is, I'll now believe my above theory.

He's memeing.

Thread is filled with nothing but europeans and memeflag users.

THIS THREAD IS A SHILL BAIT THREAD. SAGE AND IGNORE.

Attached: 1527001685011.jpg (3200x1800, 615K)

Duh
It has no relevant / political topic.

you tell me
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174528188
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174504159/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174502349/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174496115/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174536786/
all from yesterday. maybe not paid, but shill definitely

>trying to creaate division between weebs and Jow Forums
Nice try, you'll get the bullet too.

Attached: 151267504915.png (812x860, 679K)