28 and still no gf

>28 and still no gf
Just kill me bois. 5 feet 6 is a curse.

I wish there was something wrong with me. But i'm in good physical and mental condition.

For the copers that think money will solve their problems: I make 100k+ as executive, it doesn't do jackshit.

Attached: 1552859304599.jpg (667x593, 57K)

rip my guy

Attached: womendeservetodie.png (649x583, 496K)

5 6 user checking in want to kill myself but waiting for my mother to die. it doesn get better. it just gets worse.

It's because you reek of insecurity. Women are bloodhounds when it comes to that shit. Work on it, and maybe you'll be successful one day.

6'1 27hhkv
keep telling yourself its a matter of height OP

Same 28 years old 6'0 and no gf ever. Except i only make 40k a year lol

Confidence doesn't come from thin air, you need to have some foundation to sustain it. Being 5'6 don't give that foundation

OP here. Skip the bullshit fren.
I'm in a leadership position with 17 people reporting to me directly. How does this imply insecurity? I hold my own pretty damn well.

I'm dropping the excuses and copes boys, take the blackpill.

And yet you're here, complaining about your lack of pussy. I can smell your insecurity from here. The moment somebody challenges you you get defensive and give up. You clearly don't hold your own very well.

You're right. You need to perform activities that give you confidence, and stop caring so much about what women think. I never said it was easy, just that your insecurity is palpable, especially to females.

but I just read an article on women not being able to find an "economically attractive" partner to settle down with? how isn't OP slamming puss right now?

The types of women who go to articles to complain about lack of viable partners are not the ones you'd want anyway. More often than not they're ugly or reprehensible people. Find somebody IRL, the internet and real life are marginally different

OP again. I've seen the article.

When women complain about the lack economically viable men, they have already restricted the pool to chads only. The question translates to "why are there so few chads with careers around?".

It is a rephrehensible and progressive trend in which women keep putting the bar higher as technology advances forward.

I'm not even on the radar. Women are illogical.

I merely schooled you on account of spewing trash despite an explicit statement regarding my mental health. Like in life, you're not adding anything of value.

Attached: 1567951192517.png (485x433, 24K)

>When women complain about the lack economically viable men, they have already restricted the pool to chads only. The question translates to "why are there so few chads with careers around?".
lmao so I guess wealth should be redistributed to attractive tall Chads only and all ugly short dudes should be broke gfless worker drone slaves working in a meat factory somewhere, forever. can't even make this shit up! women want to have their cake and eat it too while complaining it's not the best cake they've tasted and there's better cake out there.

Except you're unaware of your current situation. You've got all this money, all these people under you, and you still can't get laid? I can tell you for sure you get way too defensive about things. Maybe instead of being bitter about your 'short'comings, you could focus on growing a thicker skin. Women like to test their men. They will try to get under your skin. And the moment you get mad and defensive about your height and your status, their pussy dries right up. Why? Because you're effectively acting like a child. I don't know you, but I know exactly why you're not getting laid. Drop this blackpill bullshit. You're not helping yourself by giving up and blaming women for your lack of confidence. Did you want answers? Advice? Or did you just want to start a thread to bash women because you can't come to terms with your flaws to fix them?

not OP but some dudes just aren't designed to get laid. might be hard for you to understand but it's a reality for some guys, they try their whole life beating the odds but women are the one area they can't improve in. best advice would be to get a prostitute or go overseas and try their luck there.

You are right on that, there are some dudes who just can't get laid. And then there are a lot of dudes who have potential to get laid, but they're so deluded that they can't accept that they have things to work on. OP for example has a career, which women find very attractive. The fact that he manages other people? Also attractive. Yet he's so insecure about his height that it prevents him from being able to engage women effectively. He's got it in his head that it'll be impossible to get laid because he read some cunts Twitter post about how they don't like short guys. Most people are willing to overlook physical flaws as long as they can have a meaningful connection with somebody, or if they fuck good. OP can't have these conversations because he's a defeatist. I guarantee no woman can stand him because he either injects his insecurities into conversations, or he hasn't forced himself to interact with them in the first place out of fear.

>5 feet 6 is a curse.
I know a few men that are around that height, and they've never had a problem with getting women.

The problem is not your height.
The problem is you.
This one dude I know is literally no taller than 5 foot 2, and he was always the center of cute girls attention.

I'll defend OP's honor and suggest that he's probably not insecure in real life as he makes it seem in his OP. perhaps he is just venting and you're playing into the role of armchair psycholigist too much. we need more details from OP about his life growing up and whether he has low self-esteem or not, and also whether he's serious about his height being the biggest detractor for him getting into relationships, and isn't just playing off of twitter thot memes.

Perhaps I am. I'm going off what I know, which is that people who are insecure tend to exhibit the behavior that OP is currently doing. I don't have enough detail about him to fully break him down. What I do know is that being his height isn't an immediate disqualification from getting laid. I know tons of short guys who have no issue with this, and the only guys who do tend to be super insecure about it. I genuinely want to help OP