Hello frens. I just woke up and want to talk a little bit

Hello frens. I just woke up and want to talk a little bit.

Attached: 8A8D2FC9-57CA-4752-83F5-0034FBAFB17D.jpg (278x278, 37K)

hello. i just got BTFO in another thread. may i take refuge here?

Attached: 1538095117480.png (363x296, 136K)

Hello. I hope you had a good night.

Yes fren.
I didn't. I stayed up late and had a dream I was getting bullied by jews for being a Christian.

Tell me more about your dream, it sounds pretty redpilled. And are you a Christian irl or was it just a dream thing?

Hi.
I just wanted to get out of my chest that lately I've been masturbating a lot to the thought of being spyed by my dad. I fantasize that he has set up hidden cameras on my room.
I hope you're having a nice day!
Pic slightly unrelated.

Attached: 94hToLe_d.jpg (640x639, 32K)

I'm a Christian. In my dream I was at my computer when suddenly something teleported to a store in the middle of the city. Then some jews in the store somehow knew I was Christian and started yelling at me. They said I was intolerant and didn't listen to other ideas and wouldn't live in the city. Then I told them I go to the city everyday put up with liberal bullshit all the time. Then their visage dropped and they walked away.

good morning friend. may the lord grant you peace.

Attached: 1511708253647.png (600x600, 477K)

Thank you, I'm feeling a little nervous today because two days ago I read a long list of things that turn a human into a werewolf and three of them happened to me. The full moon is today so I feel a little on edge. I know it's probably just myths and doesn't mean anything but I'm still nervous.

What's up user how you feeling?
Want to get into touhuo know any starting guides?

wait a minute. are you the werewolf that has posted on here before?

Attached: 1537920395684.jpg (526x400, 37K)

Hi retard here. I am in mid 20s with highschool education and no idea wtf I should do with my life. I am stuck in cycle of wanting to do something then not doing anything because I dont know what to do and then feeling bad about. I have been doing this for like 7 years and I have yet to break a cycle. Any comments are appreciated
>inb4 do something

Attached: 1487193277544.jpg (704x396, 175K)

From a few months ago yeah, last few moons were just perfectly normal so it wasn't bothering me so I haven't really posted for a while but reading that list two days before the full moon has me worried again.

I'm feeling a little on edge right now, how about you? I don't actually play much touhuo, I just like the anime art style and memes. Sorry fren.

Hey, how's life?

Attached: Skärmavbild 2019-09-12 kl. 09.23.56.png (80x82, 7K)

I want it to be more predictable. Dealing with the highs and lows of my mood isn't fun. Sometimes I can't even go to sleep until 5am. How about you?

Doing great, bought an apartment that had lice. I payed good money for that and can't move out. Feel scammed.
Anyways have you tried eating Weetabix?

Attached: Unknown.jpg (225x225, 15K)

No, I haven't? Why do you ask, do they help?

I guess for me. Eating a healthy breakfast everyday can make the days go by easier. Can't fucking live without Weetabix or oatmeal every morning. Im dead serious!

I hope tonight will be okay. Thank you for at least talking to me a little bit, frens.

Attached: D7D6280E-5CFE-47E3-B2DA-3167B79F91EB.png (120x120, 4K)

I want all weebs to die a little bit, but we can't all get what we want.

>a little bit
What does he mean by this?

ur probably a frognigger from reddit