Meet a non-roastie with actual interests

>meet a non-roastie with actual interests
>she gets mad that I never casually mentioned I have a gf
Why does this always happen? Am I such a dick for wanting to keep things platonic? Every time I mention my gf they get awkward and sad I fucking hate this aspect of females

Attached: 52E3175F-5424-4F80-B93B-E2E9A364F14F.jpg (460x352, 32K)

Thats like if I got mad at a girl for not wanting to fuck me.

>I fucking hate this aspect of females
your gf might get the wrong idea and take it out on your friend

that's like if I got mad at my husband for leaving me after a car crash leaves me as an amputee

they have a crush on you manng

fuck i havent watched nasubi in ages.

I too have a problem with females wanting my commitment to them

All tinder girls I went out on dates with have crushed hard on me and I realized quite early that you cannot be a good guy and treat these girls good and do more intimate shit like handholding etc

I have held hands on every single first date I confess I might have used these girls past month for emotional comfort and to ease the loneliness but im coming from a 4 year breakup and I cannot commit myself to a relationship

I just want to be around normal people. I feel like most guys my age care too much about social media, pop culture, drinking, drugs, etc. Girls as well but every once in a while youll find a normal one with actual hobbies and interests and its such a breath of fresh air.

How do you casually mention you have a gf without triggering femcels?

>Not starting with "Full disclosure, I have a gf"
>Not purposefully finding+seducing lesbians for your gf to do with as she pleases
You're unaware of the levels of chad you have yet to achieve

Attached: Screenshot_20190905-184342_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 498K)

>not just being ugly instead
Girls are always happy to keep things platonic with me. At least until the moment that I casually mention something that reminds them that I have a penis, which leads them to be disgusted and start ghost me.

Attached: 1409767424973.jpg (611x507, 43K)

You getting into a car crash would be better for all of us.

Why are you here? not just on Jow Forums but Jow Forums?
what replys are you expecting on Jow Forums?

>girls develop a crush on me and feel bad after i drop the "i have a gf" bomb on them
idk what you're expecting lol. find girls who have bfs so you can avoid this problem

You need to stop coming to conclusions that have no concrete basis in reality.
do you have schizophrenia? no, you're just an asshole

I was born and raised here

Whores still disgust me

>You need to stop coming to conclusions that have no concrete basis in reality.
Car crash would humanize you.

How do you figure? how do you figure I'm not humanized? wouldn't a bullet between the eyes do the trick with less risk to others?

Why do you respond? He's obviously baiting.

humanize me just as I start to molt?

Attached: 20190913_140129.jpg (3264x2448, 1.11M)

a man isn't supposed to stick with his wife if he doesn't want to and a woman isn't supposed to have her own money?
humanize yourself you fucking monster