Could this guy beat up the average modern male?

Could this guy beat up the average modern male?

Attached: imperial1550935799_1.jpg (1300x1823, 383K)

If he was wearing armor in pic related? Probably. As the modern average male wears no type of armor. But then again, if the foot soldier is not trained in hand to hand combat, then it may be a little more fair.
DESU it depends on WHERE you are taking this "average modern male" from.
If he's from cuckanada or Amerimutt, then he'd probably be either overweight, or some basedfag.

I was thinking the average office drone or college student whatever desu, no armour just a full brawl. And yes this topic fascinates me I have no idea why!

Maybe. Could this guy beat me up? Fuck no.

with ease, most men today are weak betas who never faced any hardship, these guys worked retardedly hard almost every day of the week

>Could this guy beat up the average modern male?
Absolutely. Even the average peasant was far more athletic than people today are, let alone a trained soldier. The only advantage the modern man has is that people today are taller on average, but I'm still beating on ancient manlets any time of the week.

Attached: koksal baba.jpg (900x675, 158K)

>Even the average peasant was far more athletic than people today are, let alone a trained soldier
Wrong. Most people had shit nutrition and hardly exercised (as in seriously work out, work is not the same as exercise), were constantly injured, had typhus and syphilis and all that shit. No way these manlets could stand against someone who isn't obese today.

>a solder vs an average citizen
This is the most retarded question I've seen in a bit.

No, average modern male is bigger. If it is a younger guy, they probably work out and are as strong or stronger than this guy.

>soldier vs office slob
what kind of question is that

Nah 2 inches at most, the man let thing is a meme. I'd still give it to this guy lol. Average peasant calorie intake was 3500 to 4500 calories a day. Not to mention the hard physical labour they were used to. Think of the body of a farmer after years of physical work.

>Most people had shit nutrition
Myth. Their nutrition was fine (except for times of famine, of course), and in fact you could argue that our high fat high sugar industralized diet is worse as far as nutritious value goes.
>hardly exercised (as in seriously work out, work is not the same as exercise)
Lmao. Do you really think going to the gym and lifting heavy weights is athletic training? it just makes your body better at lifting those types of weights. Modern day "exercises" focus more on the cosmetic side, as opposed to the core muscles that were built by life in the old times. Regardless, you forget that we are talking about trained soldiers here - not only they were strong physically (as they needed to be, to carry weapons and armor), they DID work out and trained in martial arts.
>were constantly injured, had typhus and syphilis
Not everyone was dealthly ill at every time of history, otherwise humanity wouldn't have survived so far. We are talking about a healthy soldier from then vs a healthy average dude from now, and I think dwarf soldier wins this, no competition.

while guys of today are bigger, these medieval guys were solid and strong AF. do you ever run into those guys that lift and lift but only get stronger and not bigger, that is how I think of them.

Modern exercise is way better than whatever the average peasant was doing. The average peasant went from working the fields (a shit exercise that doesn't make you stronger it just ruins your back) to carrying heavy armor all day. This will injure him, not make him stronger. Modern exercise makes people bigger, stronger, faster, and more flexible. And in hand to hand combat, 80% of fights go to the ground. So if neither have grappling training, the bigger guy(regardless if it's fat, muscle, or height difference) will probably come out on top.

>French
>laughs in Britannia

Attached: 1488473369282.jpg (517x768, 180K)

>Conquers you twice

Attached: 1567798435208.png (2048x1868, 47K)

OP meant average man though. >the bigger guy(regardless if it's fat, muscle, or height difference) will probably come out on top.

So the peasant than

You've never visited a village of farmers

We are talking about soldiers, not peasants, and not only they did know how to work out (a lot of what we know about exercising hasn't changed much since ancient Greece) but they also trained in martial arts, which often included grappling. And we are talking about the average modern guy, not Arnold. Modern guy would get rekt.

Any other fembots getting a little turned on by this thread? Honestly, modern men dont do NEARLY enough to compete. I want a guy who makes me feel safe. A guy who could kill my orbiter's and their fathers, or maybe has already killed a few. Seriously, imagine being with an actual man like that instead of some limp-wristed IT guy or whatever.

>I want a guy who makes me feel safe.
Get a RAID-5

Protect you from what? Shooting? Robbery? Bear attack? None of those are true for 1000 years old soldier with a sword. I have swords I can use a rapier, probably the best 1v1 or 2v1 sword. His skills will be useless. Any mouth-breather who spend some time on the shooting range with his baby glock and can pull it fast and shoot accurate will be more useful. If it comes to this it will happen so fast you will realize what happened after it happened, motor skills work like that you know. So every hick who hunts regularly and can handle a pistol will be your ideal bf in today world he can outperform 12th century foot-solder by a lot. Yet I don't see many girls going for dudes like this.

Absolute fantasy. There isn't a single male outside the top echelon of professional martial arts and wrestling circles who could beat this guy even with the odds stacked in their favor.

>1v1 or 2v1
If he's not shit, which he won't be because he's a professional murderer having been murdering since his teenage years, you can easily take on numerous idiots with a rapier at engagement distance
In the words of the man who trained me, in a fight where you're totally outnumbered, you may die, but you're taking whoever strikes first with you, and as that sinks into their mind, many "group fights" become a series of 1v1 fights unless they've been drill trained to actually be able to strike as one, which if they're street niggers, they're not
Also don't ever reply to anyone who says the word fembot in their post, you fucking retard

Yes idiots with swords. Too bad no one aside from some weeb carry sword. But people carry guns. They are way more useful than swords. The same way even the most brutal savage with his sharpened stick will be useless against knight in armor, the knight in armor will be useless vs guns. He may be top murderer but his skills are outdated.

Iambeingoriginalbutfuckyoujannies

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 151K)