/britfeel/

The nights sure are drawing in edition

Attached: britfeel september night.jpg (4400x2823, 1.7M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=meCKcMvy4S8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SP doesnt skip ads on youtbue

The image which links Tim to Jow Forums forever

Attached: Cn_BUJ_WgAICxPu.jpg (3264x2448, 724K)

SP has his own bespoke departure lounge at Heathrow Terminal 5

What are we ((drinking)) tonight lads? I'm currently on my third gin and tonic

DM enabling SP's behaviour again

SP owes me a fiver x

The SP estate is so large it has an entire constituency in the house of commons

The national grid request advance copies of SPs schedule so they can plan for national energy consumption in advance

just had my last cup of tea for the night. probably going to be on the rum after that, might read a book if i can clear my mind.

Next cunt who mentions SP is getting a fucking pint glass in the face, understood?

Attached: a nyse pynt nd a fag.png (957x891, 202K)

The only reason the UK meets its climate change obligations is because of the number of trees on the SP estate

*throws a beach ball into the thread*

*glasses you in the face*
Your rules mate haha

There is so much coal beneath the SP estate, he hired every unemployed miner in Yorkshire to give them a livelihood

what's the story of the meme on the left?

Had my date with the girl from Henley, what an absolute disaster that was.
She was very obviously not into it, and she was a far bit heavier than her photos suggested. When she sat down she put on sunglasses and I just got "not interested" vibes the whole evening. Half an hour in she starts asking me about my exes, and what my worst bumble experience has been. Then she drops some not so subtle hints about how the date is going.
Then she just says "you're different from messaging, you're very quiet". I do mention I don't do well with crowds and she scoffs and says "why? I'm a social butterfly".
At this point I've had enough so ask if she wants to call it, she says yes and walks off without saying goodbye.

It's insane how picky fat women can be these days.

Water gang here.

DID SOMEBODY SAY JUSTEAT

That's Kev, a meme from Bodybuilding forums, encouraged by Irish posters on Jow Forums.
Though a lot of people mistakenly think it's 190cm master race, a loathed poster on several boards and a sometimes-poster on /britfeel/.

Nice, can't beat a cheeky rum. What're you reading at the moment?

yeah everyone calls him 190kg master race hah top bants.

Good on ya lad. Definitely need to start drinking more water or I'm gonna end up with a kidney stone or some shit

Don't look back into the sun
You've cast your pearls but you're on the run
And all the lies you said, who did you save?
But when they played that song at the Death Disco
It started fast but it ends so slow
And all the time just reminded me of you

Attached: 1521502248366.png (1054x750, 352K)

My tastebuds are too babby for gin and tonic. Can't stand the bitterness. I try every couple of years to see if they've developed.

I don't tend to post books because some cunt always spoils the ending.

How you supposed to know which multivitamins to buy? Please no "you don't need them". If you saw my diet youd see why.

YES pls food

>Friday 13th
>full moon
Wew. I'd like to walk under it but good trash tv

Oooo I want some chicken balls and some chow mein

Ordered a chinese at half 7. Just Eat said delivery at 20 past. It's ten minutes later than they said and it's not here. Don't really want to phonw the chinese. Defeats the whole purpose of just eat.
Fuck sake. It is Friday but I'm hungry.

i'm such a ground dwelling fool.
it's faerie.

Naked Attraction at 11pm if yo didn't see it earlier in the week. Get in there

Third opium war NOW!

I know basically nothing about any of that stuff so I just buy Centrum Advance.

>Naked Attraction at 11pm if yo didn't see it earlier in the week

Attached: peakpractice.png (720x416, 317K)

Fair enough lad. Currently reading a book about the evolution of man ((spoiler: we're fucked))

That wasn't DM in the last thread. Also he's the one who cares about SP the most and doesn't enable him in any way

I care more about SP. I actually set a good example and don't take drugs.

Good trash. Waiting for fright night on really. Antiques roadshow at the minute which is also good

No normie trash allowed. Channel 4 and ITV2 fags get fucked

What we getting lad? Fancy a chinky?

She sounds horrible mate. What a waste of time

I know what you mean. I couldn't stand the bitterness a few years back, but my taste buds must've changed over the years. Either that or my alcoholic ass probably got sick of all the other spirits and gin was the last resort

Me too lad, let's split a chow mein and get some prawn toast and salt and chilli chippies too

a bit of pot never hurt anyone

If he cared about him most he wouldn't support his incel fantasies.

Erm, I'm sorry but did you see what happened to Bob Marley? Nigga's foot fell off

8 quid for 100 tabs on ebay. Sorted. Thanks!

I watch a lot of normie trash on E4 and channel 4. I avoid anything political though. Awful.

youtube.com/watch?v=meCKcMvy4S8

How does trying to get him out for a drink encourage his incel fantasies?

Anycunt eating beans the night then??? With sausages?

Just got 20 quids worth of McDonald's for free because some paki uber eats driver got the wrong door, my nephew and his mates had a part init so I gave them some of the loot.
>2 double cheese burgers
>2 mayo burgers
>Cheese bites
>2 large cokes
>20 nugger box
>3 bbq sauce
>1 meduim fanta

Attached: 1548617836134.png (657x651, 30K)

Bake Off is a bit shite innit lads. It's like CBeebies with badly made cakes.

Chinese finally got here. Its a bit cold. The driver was irish and had a kid with him. Probably the cause of the delay.

Teacher, they all seem to be the same kind of boistrous, extroverted type.
But yeah won't be seeing her again she's already unmatched me.

probably gonna get petrol bombed or groomed watch out lad

"I want to kill a woman and then kill myself, women should die, I am entitled to a woman's affection without putting in any effort. I am better than all of you." - SP

"Haha what a laugh lad, come for a pint?" - DM

>mayo burgers
What?

>beans and sosij
Got 6 tins of the stuff in my bedroom. Brexit here I come.

You are going to get a letter with a bill in it for that food and if you don't pay it they will fuck your credit rating.

Happened to me with a deliveroo order from five guys

lads make huge mistakes chasing fat girls since they are the biggest bitches you'll ever meet who constantly seek attention and have a rancid personalty because of their looks so have to prove themselves

chicken mayo burgers, a mcds insider told me they call them mayo burgers

Wealthcels on suicide watch tonight.

Nice one lad, i've been on them for the last few weeks, im seeing how long I can last, I just can't stop eating them, i've sat a can beside my bed open everynight for a little midnight snack

>mfw an user just dedicated the last hour of his life trying to be a meanie but I just had a top burger werger from waitrose and might start a new anime later

Attached: Sophie_MFW2.jpg (1466x1452, 320K)

Don't befriend your local nonce.

- PM Kev x

Attached: Kekv.jpg (1456x2048, 154K)

Can I have a couple tokes on your cheese bites?

>PM Kev x
I thought milk harambe was still our pm, no?
the event I'm genuinely most excited about before Christmas is having another britfeel election tbqh

SP privately funded an investigation into the existence of the Loch ness monster, so he could sue to owner for trespassing on the SP estate

Lol what a load of bullocks you're just jelly I got free shit, concern sulker is what you are.

They will track you down and send a bill probably

A pigeon flew into my dining room window today lids. Poor thing looks like it broke its neck, it's definitely dead.

F

Attached: Helper 18.png (657x527, 46K)

>waitrose
what a spoilt lad

Noel Fielding's pretty sound in it. God, I miss the mighty boosh

If you get away with it I will be jealous, because I definitely didn't and it's still causing hassle.

they're shit burgerwergers tbqh, tiny
F
maybe pidgeon mummy can tell you how to bury it

not him, or her, but, dig hole, place pigeon in hole, 40 min eulogy, put dirt back in hole.

>The wealthcel Tesco
>The Chad waitrose

Cheeky gift lads

Attached: tatmojis.jpg (544x500, 113K)

Legally, they can't do that. If you're sent something by accident, it's yours. Their fuckups aren't your responsibility.

I've unironically never even seen a LIDL irl
stop it hurts

user gets a lucky free meal
>hurr durr pakis will rape your mum
>the banks will seize your house over a mcds bill
>prepare for a shlicking from baliffs and a shit credit rating
seethers are so cringe

My dickhead of a cat dragged a cute little bluetit into my house once. Managed to wrestle it away from him and it flew ot my hand out the window. Hope it was ok. Legit hate cats.

Attached: Eurasian_blue_tit.jpg (620x928, 69K)

I shop between Morrisons and Aldi because they're closest shops to me. What class am I in?

I don't have any gardening tools to bury it. My uncle is coming tomorrow to take it away.

Attached: Helper 28.png (657x527, 46K)

My mum literally said that to my niece to eat her potato emojis the other day. Could not believe what I was hearing.

i got cheap waitrose stuff when i worked in food manufacturing. joined a cheap shop thing that got food from the suppliers of supermarkets and the like.
it wasn't anything really. but, did learn M&S do god tier salted caramel donuts.

who /pissed/ here?
mummy bought me a 6 pack of bud, canny complain

nip t'parents and grab a little spade or trowel or something. you could still do it and bury it.
others may not be as kind as us, so you never know where it's final resting place could be

No, I'm not having my fucking post buried by bullshit

Let me re-emphasise. IF YOU GET SENT A BILL (WHICH YOU WON'T) YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PAY FOR IT. UNSOLICITED GOODS ARE YOURS TO KEEP.

FUCK SEETHERS

Attached: 9D0F7AD504C843AA9D918690153AA34C.jpg (495x362, 30K)

My cat once dragged a live baby rabbit into the house. Cats are evil

>you must turn the vheel samir please

loved it when asked on Question Time a politician once said they knew of Lidl, when pressed further they thought it was an Italian supermarket
> has a garden
> no tools
something is wrong with this lad.

I prefer "cornered, the boy kicked up at the world, the world kicked back a lot fucken harder now" ;_;

My cat brought a duck to a bbq once. Bless him, he was only trying to be nice to us.

On the Duvel again de laaaaaaad

Attached: IMG_20190913_205418.jpg (2000x1500, 1.83M)

Getting there lad weeeewwwww

are you mentalhealthbait user?

Nah legally they can. It's their property until it goes to the rightful owner. Look it up.

For me it was two double cheeseburgers, some nuggers and a pack of cheese bites
Sure thing mate a bit spicy tho
Just jelly of my burger wurgers and nugger wuggies innit

Attached: 1561781539060.jpg (634x425, 81K)

Is your cat Korean by any chance