Nofap

day 43 of nofap, im no longer a cumbrain, are you guys proud?

Attached: 7961nstuz5c31.jpg (1452x1500, 507K)

yes of course my son :)

You're still a memebrain though, fucking wojak posting faggot.

Nice. Is it worth it?

im a sucker for wojaks what can i say

Attached: 1565905934523.png (208x225, 24K)

I do nofap for 3-5 days just for reduce protein and vitamin loss and enjoy better orgasm afterwars
fapping this way saves much time too

Attached: sample-1037c20511f2ba9c1559a6434084264a.jpg (765x1000, 114K)

>day 7
>mind gets cloudy and fever-y
>limbs are restless
>cold sweats
>literally all I can think about is a thick, plushy MILF body with her thighs wrapped around my waist and her plump, juicy lips sloppily sucking my tongue while I cuddlefuck her hairy pussy
>struggle concentrating at work
>random assorted objects start looking like hips and ass
Withdrawal symptoms hitting me hard, bros.

Attached: coomer.jpg (800x450, 31K)

I find myself failing time and time again as I get literally nothing else to do

i believe in you user, you can make it : )

Attached: zxrjzjrnjmm.png (264x232, 100K)

I tried starting again and I couldnt even make it three days. Im trying so hard but its so difficult. I just want to fix myself.

I know you can fix yourself user. You are trying so you took the first step. Even if the next time its just 4 days you are still bettering yourself and that is what counts : D

Attached: rygth.png (636x667, 400K)

Thanks for the encouragement, good to know someone believes in me.

>Two month-ish of nofap
>8 days until the great Nut Day
>Edging for what it feels weeks to no end
>Balls and abdomen hurts, awaiting the The Nut
Oh boy it's gonna be great, in the mean time, I have notice by balls growing in size and my dick has not reached a consistent size while soft, no longer crawled into myself and no longer mildly always hard.

Attached: 156194651.jpg (500x412, 39K)

Hey thats what i'm here for. It's always nice to see people bettering themselves so i wanna help you as much as i can!

Attached: rygth.png (313x356, 103K)

>have some kind of itchy rash on the underside of my dick
>cant even fap if i wanted to.

Dont get too excited. When I successfully completed no fap november last year I was looking forward to that Monster Nut but when it finally came it was actually pretty weak and disappointing.

I'm more exited about the thought of doing it, that's why I've been edging for the past weeks.

You're gonna make it bro, just gotta believe.

Just coom already dude

Attached: 1567955496450.png (542x751, 44K)

Congrats you're now a wet-dreamer, because the cum is going to come out somehow.

Laughs in cuuumcharger

>Actually believes this

Lmao

very proud. havent made over 30 days in a a few years now. had a few 30 day streaks last year. this year a disaster. i feel so cynical

I go months without masturbating. I dunno when the last time I was truly horny was. I think I get genuinely horny around once a year.

I guess I feel slightly better about my productivity when I don't masturbate...

Day three right now

Day 5. Stick with it, it gets easier. I'm at the point now where I sporadically do 2-5 day streaks, and I feel better during them.

Attached: 1498738962524.jpg (268x265, 76K)

>Falling for the nofap meme
People seriously cant be this stupid

Attached: 1545285479291.png (477x441, 169K)

>somebody shares their personal experience
>LOL YEAH RIGHT. No way! Lmao it's just a meme!
Cumbrains are the worst. You can't even say "hey guys nofap worked for me" without a cumbrain lurking into the thread just to try and cope with his own addiction

Attached: 1565666222230.png (952x1344, 264K)

I hate coombrains but I honestly wouldn't beleive on anything anybody says in here. For all I know OP probably edged to something wicked 48 hours ago.
Also, the moment you have to give names to the simple act of neglecting masturbation, you've became a lost cause

Attached: 18VDfv1sqxg47o1.jpg (540x405, 43K)

I can go weeks and weeks without masturbating but that's because I'm in love with somebody
I'd recommend that to you guys but you all loathe women anyways.
guess at least in this regard I am lucky to be gay

Faggots belong on a cross

DUDE JUST EDGE EVERYDAY FOR 90 DAYS

Attached: 1568428195630.jpg (226x202, 8K)

You should leave Jow Forums too, there's too much sexual images here that won't be doing you any favors.

I feel like when I don't masturbate for a week I'm even more of a cumbrain. I'm horny and all i can think about is fucking every woman i see