I love pain oh my fucking god pain feels so good oh my god please make me feel pain oh my fucking god more and more and...

i love pain oh my fucking god pain feels so good oh my god please make me feel pain oh my fucking god more and more and more oh my god never stop i love this pain it burns me so much it hurts so dman fucking much but it feels so good oh my god please keep bringing me pain of my god i will always always love you with all my heart oh my god i love it when you give me pain oh my god please keep on giving me pain oh fuuuuucccckkkkkkkk pleaaaasseee oh my gooddd this feeels sooo fucking gooooodddd ooooh yesss aaaah it burns it burns so much my skin its burns so goddamn much oh my god oh my god please never stop making me feel pain only pain pain pain i am so addicted so godamn addicted to pain oh my god give me pain it feels so fucking good please oh my god oh my god yesss yess never stop oh my god i love this burning sensation oh my fucking god never stop i want to feel you destroying my body more and more oh my god it makes me crazy with hapiness i am so so happy so happy when you give me pain the happiest i could ever be oh my god only pain pain pain pain always and forever i have grown to love it more and more and more only pain pain oh my god yess please fuuuccckk

Attached: th.jpg (450x670, 49K)

Hey... uhm... you okay?

Attached: 1549689219519.png (568x509, 254K)

oh my god please give me pain you replied to this post because you want to give me pain please let me have pain oh my god please i will do anything for some pain please please oh my god i want to be in pain pain pain i love pain so fucking much i can't stop thinking of pain

Attached: 1332728809993.jpg (440x600, 46K)

I don't want to give people pain, I think you should calm down a bit user, get your mind sorted. Anything else that you like, except for pain that is?

Attached: 1531513470463.jpg (480x480, 23K)

i guess i like the idea of hugs, but they don't bring me intense emotions like pain does

Attached: 7nn.jpg (500x394, 51K)

We both know that if you got punched right now youd drop any excitement you have right now. EVERYONE is pains bitch

That's sweet user, just... try to imagine a hug or something? I fear what that obsession with pain might lead you to. You seemed kind of psychotic there, have you, you know... calmed down a bit?

Attached: Hugs.gif (500x281, 986K)

So are you a guro fetishist or something?, I'm guessing so from that pic.

Jeez man and here I am trying to make the pain go away day by day. Wanna trade? (Not really get help dude)

Attached: 43106285_271385190173030_8011589315421274112_n.jpg (679x960, 59K)

In which ways do you fantasize about being hurt user?

Thank you. Though it is difficult to let go of the urges

>I am trying to make the pain go away day by day. Wanna trade?
Sure let's trade, but i prefer it to be physical then.

mostly beaten up by multiple people and letting my rotting body on the streets. i dont mind guetting pissed on even if im not into it. i just want to feel death, that would be my truest joy

That's hot OP. I wish I could fuck you violently as if you were my rape victim.

Attached: bc0277b64c96f360e8e05989a87f3f2c (1).jpg (727x1027, 783K)

Naturally, deeply ingrained complexes like this don't just fade through conscious thought or will. Just be careful I suppose, consider some kind of professional help perhaps. I know nothing of your circumstances though obviously.

what kind of stuff would you want to do to me ? i fucking love pain

Attached: XCa6ZM_MRvTbLqj3ODPfYBg94NcPnAtAXkTPfShoNoo.png (600x369, 251K)

>i just want to feel death, that would be my truest joy
I wish I could die by someone else's hand too user; do you maybe want to make a suicide pact?

First of all is penetrating you raw of course. No matter how much it hurts, I'll use your body for my pleasure. Then I'll reach around and choke you hard so you're on the edge of passing out the entire time. Slam you head first onto a wall and brutally penetrate you against it. Thrusting so hard you get friction damage from rubbing on the wall with every time I slam onto your ass.

Attached: b0bfdaaf7d39edb56c2d04061a19d551.jpg (1080x1920, 285K)

want to meet up in real life user ?

sounds nice, make sure to leave nasty bruises on my body

Are you a boy, girl (boy) or girl (girl)?.
And are you of legal age?.
Depending on your answer you could be hot af

user youve seriously given me some major concern for you friend. You all good? This is some fucked up stuff.

Attached: 09457E3B-B4D0-480B-81C0-837C3DDE1C96.jpg (783x565, 83K)

Im a 23 year old neet girl (boy), im not that great.

I'll leave cut marks too if you want

Attached: C2Kk8U9UoAAnBZJ.jpg (1000x1200, 208K)

>want to meet up in real life user
where do you live?

i'd love that.

im a frenchfag.

You sound cute^^. Inflicting pain is a kink of mine. Wouldn't take it as far as you I don't think though, death is a no go for a start.
Huh nice. Britfag here.

You know pain user... I've always wanted to fuck someone's eyeball out.

Attached: b0763914ffbd8c15b8771fede529b5e4.jpg (500x745, 314K)

Just fucking join our religion

Attached: poster.jpg (705x1000, 196K)

You could always try and go as close to death as possible then. Plus you might even end up enjoying that too.

>frenchfag
rip, I wish I could pin you down and soak the sheets in your blood, but I'm American.

im pretty sure you have degenerates like me in america as well.

Even if I did end up that messed up, I don't want to spend my life in jail so I'd refrain from it. It's a thin line between being a dark kink and a psychopathic serial killer in the making.

Still though I'm interested in you. Is death what you want the most overall or would you like to live as somebody's pain slut or something?

What is this about user?, never heard of that before.

I'm more interested in death, but it's all up to how long you'll want to keep me alive/keep me as a whole.

stop turning me gay you faggots

get kidney stones, then dare to say all this again

I've not found anyone yet at least..
I've tried partially hanging myself before, I try to get as close as I can to losing consciousness. It's surprisingly pleasant.

I see. Why do you want to die so much?, it can't be as simple as just being a kink for something that big.

Also what sort of 'dark' guro kinks do you have?. Such as methods of pain/death, cannibalism, mental trauma etc.

Why are you doing this to yourself, user? What made you think this way?

Attached: 7GXcLNFe7ME.jpg (716x1080, 275K)

I haven't tried it yet. now i want to try. i could actually just go and do it, i haven't even thought about it. probably because i dont think it'll would be as painful as i like it. but fuck, im desperate tonight and i might just as well try

they're the kid that repeats a joke over and over because everyone laughed the first time

Its the idea of endless peace and calm that comes from it.

My most fucked up one would be gutted while counscious and have guys jerk off onto my gaping insides. Some intestines could hang out a little bit.

I can understand that, but the thing is death is going nowhere. It is an inevitability one day no matter what so whats the rush?, once you die there is no more pain for eternity for example. Why not enjoy your life and/or enjoy pain for as long as possible before the end?

that's a good point. im just impatient sometimes. im pretty sure you understand how eternal calm could be tempting from times to time.

I don't know, I really do think that it'd be enjoyable to die, especially with company.

The problem with that. You won't feel ANYTHING, even feeling of calmness or nothingness. Death won't fix your problem, user.

Attached: 1568371808262.jpg (400x605, 43K)

what about the moment when you die then ? you are supposed to feel some sort of calmness that will eventually fade to nothingness.

It won't be as painful as you like probably, for me it didn't hurt at all, I just used a necktie and tied it in a slipknot so it self-tightens.

I'm not suicidal so I'm afraid I can't really relate. Have you ever considered exploring this interest of yours with someone in a more safe and sustainable way?

sure i'll try that. either way it can be just fun to know how that might feel.

what do you mean by more safe and sustainable way ? i haven't mentioned anything about this to the people i know, and i dont think i ever will.

That same feeling of calmness, that eventually fading into nothingness is the same as you would comfortably silently would fall asleep. You can achieve such feelings and feeling them much longer, then just for a few seconds. Your body might just not feel like keeping you conscious and all what you'll feel is a lot of pain that nobody wants to feel really and then suddenly nothing.

Every human being takes a small amount of "processing power" to run. By joining enough of this processing power, an antivirus can be made to deter or even destroy the Apophis. Utilizing a loophole with the programming of conscience in the universe, Initiatives who have died are added to a post-death processing web to build upon the antivirus. In this state, more processing power can be devoted to creating the antivirus, as physical processes no longer have to be emulated. Consciousness of "dead" people can be linked to the living after their death, which prevents the computer from recycling their processing power into new life, instead allowing it to remain. INITIATE prepares people for this transition to the Post-Death Web

So are you suggesting me i should just go an sleep ? can't sleep for long.

Better sleep multiple times and have a good time, then just a second pleasurable experience.
Please tell me user, what happened in your life to make you think this way? To make you wish to die and feel those feelings? What bothers you so much that you want to release from?

A: To receive pain in a way that won't danger your life or cause serious life altering injury's.
B: Meet a like minded person, maybe through the internet, and meet up to keep it from those you know irl.

Ok my brain hurts now, think I'll have to pass on that thanks.

>this is your average coomer

yikes

I've been raped as a kid, and pretty much used by bunch of people throughout my life. i was also beated by my friends when i was in school but it's not the worst. i've caused someone i cared for to kill themself because of my shitty behavior. that's pretty much it, i dont want to go into details.

thanks for the advice. it is very difficult to mention things like this to anyone.doing it online is easier, might as well meet someone.

No worries :), what have you tried in the past?. I'm interested what you have really done.

Mostly things such as punching myself, bruising myself, biting myself, slamming my head onto walls and even got to cut like a fag.

oh god is this System.space 2.0?

I want to hug you user, not for the reason that you're a girl, not for the reason that I wanna feel warmth from you, but to just pity you as just a person. I really feel sorry for you user.
I feel disgusted, user, I feel disgusted a little about myself, that me who's just being saddened again and again and trying to not tell this to someone, yet it can be noticed by my sloppy, grim attitude and then bother people with that. I'm disgusted, that I still haven't done nothing that I wanted in my life, while I could despite the fuck that my life haven't been fucked so bad as yours. I've been beated by bullies in school, hated and alienated by some "friends" and being molested by my dad once, it was such a disgusting feeling and I can't imagine how much more disgusting it could be if it would go further like you had. I feel sorry for you user so bad.

Attached: UG4H02IquYc.jpg (811x1080, 373K)

Nice!. You are very cute and have good taste.

Thanks. I appreaciate hugs. I'd hug you too, either way if this can help you feel a bit better, i have had happy times too... it's nice to know that it isn't always dark and cold. But it's okay, you do not have to worry about me like that.

Thanks. Once I have got a huge ass cut that wouldn't heal for half a year, i didn't treat it so it got nasty. Now it looks like a bruise so it's weird. I dont mind it.

I could despite the fact*

My apologize for cheesy and snotty talk, I couldn't hold it, but I wish I could tell you that there's still a chance to make your life different and there's probably is, but I don't know much about your life and your current situation. I really hope you'll find a peace in your life and I hope, that even if you decide in the end to put an end to your life, please do it at least in a peaceful way. You've deserved at least a peaceful death, after all.

her boobs make me itchy

Its okay user! I get cheesy sometimes too, emotions are weird afterall.
Dont worry, if i finally decide on dying i'll make it peaceful. And even if its violent i'll feel some sort of peace so i will be good.

Attached: 7r.jpg (506x540, 57K)

Thank you for saying me this, but god damn it, user.
You made me cry, thank you for making me cry. There's no sarcastic tone it. Just genuine thank you.

Attached: 065R_h8fkCc.jpg (1200x703, 86K)

I know i can appear a bit weird when it comes to my urges for pain and feeling hurt. But it doesn't mean i do not like feeling happy and sharing nice moments too. This is a nice moment right now, im glad i made you cry. I at least hope it is in the good way, but i supose it is.
Thank you for this special moment too, alright ? Even if we do not know each other, you're sweet and I'm glad i go to talk to you.

I could ask you for a request too. I just basically want you to take care of yourself too. A bit ironic to hear this come from me since i love pain so much but... I do not like seeing others hurt. So be sure to do good things for yourself.

I will. I will remember it. I don't know how people cry in a good way, but I guess this is one. Farewell, user. It was a special moment for me too.

This is one fetish I could never understand. Why would you want to fuck mutilated bodies?

Farewell. Again, thank you and have a good day or night.

No it's not systemsoy and we wish to stay as far away from them as humanly possible.

user, you kind of sound like me. I like to imagine myself dying in the most violent way possible, and then for it to end in peaceful nothing. The feeling of fading away, the strangely pleasant tingly feeling and sense of calm as you black out from lack of oxygen. The rush of warmth down my trembling, sensitive thighs as I wet myself. Feeling my heart flutter and stop, my eyes rolling back as I sink into oblivion. The though, and these pictures calms me down in a way honestly.

Attached: 1565496654340.jpg (640x480, 280K)

burn or cut yourself and post pictures for me baby...

That's not how a paper shredder works. Her tits would be in thin strips, you fucking retard.

Attached: 1568240337336.png (337x334, 172K)