Boys are incapable of feeling compassion

Boys are incapable of feeling compassion.

Attached: 011.png (600x600, 327K)

what happened? did one of your ten orbiters decide to ghost your landwhale ass? get the fuck out of here

Attached: 1567287879716.jpg (250x241, 6K)

A boy hurt you didn't they?

Attached: soph.jpg (320x320, 17K)

Just an observation. Some people here even get their gf's pregnant just because, still flirt with other girls and feel entitled to see their unborn child as barely human. Zero emotion. Absolute trash roam this earth.

Attached: 007.png (467x600, 104K)

>be boy
>feel compassion
Hypothesis disproven

Okay. What are you gonna do about? If we're entirely incapable of compassion then good luck navigating your way in a world with about 3.6 billion literal sociopaths walking around. Must suck to be you.

both my parents are boys and I agree

Girls are even worse tho

>Some people here
a lot robots are emotionally stunted and that's why they're robots, of course some of them don't have a strong sense of empathy. plenty of males do though

This is some good bait user. How dare you whore. What do you, a female, know anything about me, a goddamn blessing to this world?

>Absolute trash roam this earth
it literally takes one to know one

Are you not a man as well you retard?

It already sucks being me. I don't have any friends and mostly stay inside as a neet.
The person in question isn't a robot though, though he pretends to be. As evident by him getting a girl pregnant in the first place.

Attached: 008.png (600x600, 417K)

>feel entitled to see their unborn child as barely human.
Stop spreading nonsense. There's literally nothing wrong with not wanting your daughter turn to be a whore.

>isn't a robot though
yeah, guess you don't need to be a robot to be a sociopath

>how not to have a whore daughter
>don't have a daughter at all
Genius.

Attached: 015.png (381x496, 83K)

Wrong.
I'm a fucking sap.
I love the romance, the stupid cute snuggly shit.
I'm a romantic at heart... apparently it wasn't enough for my ex though.

>implying that's what this is about
No, not really. I think it's more about loss of traditional values, hypersexual culture, hypergamy and degeneracy in general. I'm sure you can raise a non-whore daughter in the right environment but it looks like a daunting task in this day and age, specially in murica. Why do you hate urbanites again? hmmm

Why never apply this the other way? Why have a son if he's just going to end up being a social recluse incel?

Attached: 003.png (600x600, 197K)

I'll make sure you feel something, Aiste. Might be a bit lower than in your heart, though

>end up being a social recluse incel?
Because if the father is a natural chad then he knows what to do to prevent this from happening. If he was a social recluse incel himself who somehow fixed his inceldom then the more reason for him to do it, as he understands exactly what caused it and how to fix it. Simply put a father has an easier and much more enjoyable time rasing a son than a daughter because both are males. Also it's not like inceldom isn't shamed to death wheress whorish practices are very encouraged. You need to stop being so negative.

Nigger, get some new avatars instead of posting the same 10 over and over

On second thought you're actually kind of right, the same ailments that lead to a whore daughter lead to an incel son. Degeneracy and decay in short. Still I think it's easier and less risky for the offspring itself to be male and raised by an eager father. Think about it, what's worse a 16yo girl preggo by a nigger or a dude in his late 20s playing vidya all day? What's easier to recover from? You can just stop being a loser anytime lmao but you can't unruin your life with an unwanted kid.

You want my discord op? We can talk about it, if you decide you don't like me you can just unfriend.

Attached: 1566004310861.png (407x387, 149K)

reminder to sage and hide all of these bullshit bait threads

Attached: nobumpingrequired.jpg (1242x931, 161K)