Your lack of willingness to be violent is why you are an incel

Your lack of willingness to be violent is why you are an incel.

Attached: Slowpoke.png (960x776, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19350760
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its pretty true. Wouldn't call it violence though, more like imposing your will and manipulating people.

>Wouldn't call it violence though, more like imposing your will and manipulating people.

People who aren't willing to get in a fight can't do that. In particular, if as a child you inordinately fear either violence or the consequences arising from violence (parental or school punishment, etc.) then you will always be too much of a pussy to impose your will on anything.

I violently raped ur mum

On the contrary, its why Im not behind bars right now

t. unleashed my rage once, got arrested, never again.

Thats what you get for living in a city.

I was a violent piece of shit in highschool. I just never made any friends and told girls to fuck off so I never developed communication skills. I talked with my fists and now that I'm too old to get away with it, I just don't talk at all.

OP is correct, here is research to back him up.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19350760
>First, and in line with prior research, we find that there is a strong positive association between sex partners and antisocial behavior.

The obsequious hounds of the law will sniff you out, no matter where you are

Only if you don't cover your tracks. A perfect crime doesn't exist because no one ever observes it.

You watch too much csi. The police arent some kind of god force that can find out anything at the flip of a switch. That isnt how that works.

Yeah that's a great idea why don't I just nig out at every opportunity.
There's literally a large segment of the population who have felony convictions and now jobs come very hard for them. They would do just about anything for $500, including project violence. If you can't put two and two together for your benefit, then maybe you deserve to be behind bars.
So you're just going around robbing random people that don't know you? Yeah I don't t see you getting very far like that.

>people dont think about what they do!

>"Uhhh Stacey, do you wanna go get dinner sometime?"
>"Sorry user but I've got a boyfriend."
>Punch her in the face
>She crumples on the ground sobbing
>Cops are called, get sent straight to prison
>Wtf r9k you said this would get me laid

This. Op is a flaming homosexual retard.

I bet you think you are real funny taking things literally. Nobody is saying you have to act a fool.

Okay. But dont say I didnt warn you.

So how should I act then?
Originally

Reasonable within reason.

Few do. Especially those who rely on violence as their method to change their situation. When you throw a punch, you're usually admitting you've run out of ideas.

My bad looks are why im an incel