I got kicked out of my uni in March 2018 and I'm a NEET since then

Jacob Anderson
Jacob Anderson

I got kicked out of my uni in March 2018 and I'm a NEET since then. To be fair this is my best time ever.

Attached: smugpepe.jpg (24 KB, 409x409)

Logan Peterson
Logan Peterson

What do you do with your time? Orig

Jason Kelly
Jason Kelly

NEET since 2010 reporting in. Feels good not ruining my mental and physical health so rich people can get richer. Feels good not paying taxes to support single moms, niggers and immigration.

Levi Lopez
Levi Lopez

what were you studying? why did you get taken off the course?

Jack Smith
Jack Smith

animu, vidia, working out, running, watching sports (mostly football, basketball and F1), reading, Jow Forums

Caleb Johnson
Caleb Johnson

Law. Failing tests and lot's of absences.

Ian Davis
Ian Davis

how do you guys do it? my parents would decapitate me

Attached: 50710053-531846380635565-4767921078990800307-n.jpg (72 KB, 427x427)

Jordan Rivera
Jordan Rivera

went from law to neet
Your parents must have been devastated

Juan Moore
Juan Moore

They don't care about me anymore. I'm a failure in their eyes.

Grayson Ross
Grayson Ross

Oh man, thats a big drop. Sorry, I dont mean any offence. But obviously a future in NEETdom is poor compared to a future as a lawyer. I myself quit uni in my 2nd year, so I know how bad it can be, uni is no easy ride.

Im returning to uni this year since its the best option I have. In all honesty Im not thrilled about it. I still hate life and Im very pessimistic about most things. But right now, its the lesser of all evils for me.

I hope you can do the same, or find a different pursuit that will give you good things to look forward to. Best of luck friend.

Cameron Gray
Cameron Gray

In my school days I wasn't that bad. I have higher IQ than average but I'm too lazy.

Brandon James
Brandon James

based originqlllly

Juan Adams
Juan Adams

What are you studying currently?

Justin Sanders
Justin Sanders

Is it possible to keep studying, but also be a NEET?
Because I feel that way. What I study is just an excuse to not work.

Joshua Hall
Joshua Hall

biomed

Gabriel Myers
Gabriel Myers

NEET means Not in Education Employment or Training so studying means you're not a NEET. Usually even if you have no plans of ever working you still have to perform to some degree which requires putting effort into it.

Xavier Foster
Xavier Foster

what country u from?
what are u gna do when ur parents die?
age?

Xavier Davis
Xavier Davis

Well, shit.
desu

Joseph Rivera
Joseph Rivera

Why are you asking about it? Cringe.

Ryder Brooks
Ryder Brooks

prob go on disability

Ryan Adams
Ryan Adams

Whatever happened to only exams mattering? I have to go to lectures and classes AND do a bunch of gay homework every day or I won't even be allowed to take the final exam for the course. Uni is gay as heck.

Attached: a09.png (387 KB, 680x708)

Ryder Sullivan
Ryder Sullivan

How do you neets even survive ? Who gives you money

Nathaniel Sullivan
Nathaniel Sullivan

Mom and das give me money. I live cheaply anyway. Just in my room all day playing f2p vidya and eating rice with all meals

Evan Scott
Evan Scott

participation and attendance: 25%

Attached: darkfeels'.jpg (68 KB, 633x758)

Logan Jenkins
Logan Jenkins

What a vidya do you play?

William Phillips
William Phillips

League of ldgends and wow on private servers

Camden Roberts
Camden Roberts

LoL was kino 2010-13 and cringe since 2013. It's playable now? I hope all stupid kiddos are too busy with Fortnite or other shit.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit