I want to find an 18-24 girl with gluttonous tendencies and then encourage the behavior. After she eats a lot...

I want to find an 18-24 girl with gluttonous tendencies and then encourage the behavior. After she eats a lot, has measurably gained weight, looks larger, ect, I will reinforce the behavior by fucking her, the sexual pleasure reinforcing the behavior.It would be so hot watching her become my personal human blimp, her weight rapidly ballooning up and out; slowly becoming entrapped by her own gluttony as she gets so huge she can barely waddle. When she does move, her whole body would jiggle and the ground below her would quake. Her immense softness would also serve another great purpose, providing me with the best resting spot. I want to harvest her breasts for milk, turning her into my personal cow, drinking from her directly, getting even more out of feeding her so much. I like imagining her taking extreme pleasure from it, both the gluttony and my passion with her. I want to feel the weight of her softness press down as she lays atop me

Attached: Lactating Clingy Feedee GF.png (853x479, 131K)

bump for my fellow fat fiends to see this

Attached: Clingy Feedee GF.png (853x479, 109K)

these results are so hot

Attached: 1568198432866.jpg (1024x576, 84K)

Not a feeder but I did gain weight on purpose. I go to the gym almost daily but I still try to keep myself around 200. Frankly I'm way happier as a chubby girl.

Attached: 1549927289078.png (1036x1520, 743K)

imagine her gratification

Attached: 1568247246260.png (884x497, 529K)

that's still pretty based

women aren't supposed to look or feel like men, they are supposed to be soft and cuddly

Attached: 1565743037106.jpg (1080x1179, 94K)

I dunno about that, I love me a stronk woman. But I prefer myself to be plush and heavy

Plush women with good distribution are a fertility indicator. If I had to guess why I like huge women, I'n certain part of it's that they're sort of a super stimuli for that (not unlike 2d)

Nonironically this is what I want to be

the man or the woman, user?

The pic related

if you have no Y chromosome I'd be interested to chat with you a bit

I keep myself tight so I'm pretty round everywhere. It's a shame I'm a gay, then again I do still wanna have kids. Live gust breeder lifestyle for a year.

I'm female (female) originally

If you're down to chat
email: [email protected]
discord: BBWFetishist#5013

Breederism is so hot desu

I fucking love that shit. Too bad girls ain't actually going to do that for me.

that's why you get into thin bois instead :^)

Love the idea, mandatory growth. My dream is like triplets. Plus I'd have 3 little cuties running around my house.

the best part about breederism is that it's objectively non-degenerate because it is getting gratification for what nature designed people to do, spreading genes and making a family

Jesus dude that's such a Mormon way of looking at it. You'll make panties suck up into the chick talking like that.

Not even intentionally making it sound mormon, I was more appealing to the fact that we evolved to reproduce and so fulfilling that purpose fruitfully and bountifully is a good thing (and so is getting gratification, sexual or otherwise)

I see a fat thread, I bump that shit

Attached: DuI4_H8DAbI2IzeAwG1eWmpWmpFpmGGhr2K2A4S1BKc.jpg (576x768, 76K)

based

tfw no fertility goddess wife/gf

Attached: 1565756243836.png (479x679, 225K)

>that look of satiation and gratification on her face

Attached: 1568248432026.jpg (1670x935, 133K)

bbw bump

Attached: 1565769305826.jpg (640x480, 67K)

another bbwbump

Attached: 1568301908707.jpg (600x595, 225K)

I'm not a feedee but fuck does the rest turn me on. I'm already pretty fat.

t. femanon into hucow

that's pretty based still, would you care to chat?

Yeah I might like to.
Where do you want to chat?

either discord or email

email: [email protected]
discord: BBWFetishist#5013