My new girlfriend was deprived of love throughout her entire upbringing. She was bullied at school and abused at home...

My new girlfriend was deprived of love throughout her entire upbringing. She was bullied at school and abused at home. She is deeply emotionally disturbed, says that she's largely incapable of love, and that when she's around people she's really scared and hostile and calms herself down by fantasizing about killing everyone around her. How do I fix her?

Attached: 1568227255573.png (500x281, 197K)

You can't. Ever put down a dog? A three legged puppy is not a happy puppy.

Whoa, you're saying I should kill her?!

Yes you should. Immediately.

you don't
you can either accept her for how she is (and if you do, she'll probably warm up to you some, but the thoughts will still be there) or you'll realize you can't handle her, leave her, and become another notch in her bedpost of people who betrayed and abandoned her

Nip the issue in the bud before it gets worse my friend.

Soldier on and she might blossom.

Does it sound like she has BPD?

Don't give her any special treatment. Focus on yourself first.

That will bring her in line.

Don't take anyone's advice as gospel.

that is a complete waste and a crime. He can just keep her chained up in his basement as a meat slave. This is also a crime a realize but at least he will get something out of it other than some corpse he has to dump in a swamp.

Try and show her love and affection while not completely pampering her. May work, may not.
Basically this.

I'm not so different from her to be honest so I know what its like. In terms of the cause for the trauma. I have depersonaliseation disorder though so its a bit different to her.

i have feelings like these a lot of the time but i've not been deprived of love but if you talk about it make her think about how each person and how long its taken them to get to this point and how its such a waste to end something that took so much time to get that. I fantasise about putting knieves in peoples heads, hearts whatever or just pulling a pistol and watching a bullet going through a skull and the look of fear and betrayal on their face but i realize that its just a fantasy and to stop thinking about it.

You could be a pimp.

Imagine if the gender roles were swapped lol
>My new boyfriend was deprived of love throughout his entire upbringing. He was bullied at school and abused at home. He is deeply emotionally disturbed, says that he's largely incapable of love, and that when he's around people he's really scared and hostile and calms himself down by fantasizing about killing everyone around him. How do I fix him?

Nobody would give a fuck about him and anyone who "did" certainly wouldn't help him. Women could play battletoads and not die once.

I'm not sure what that second sentence means, user, sorry...
Battletoads is crazy, though.

Attached: 1568318911759.jpg (480x589, 161K)

>calms herself down by fantasizing about killing everyone around her
Where did you locate this dream

Olivia post your big milkies now

Some metaphors are best left to people who would get it at first glance.

Not me I'm afraid.

help her kill herself
orig

Who doesn't fantasize about that, normie?

That's the kind of thing someone in denial would say.

actually i do the same. when i remember all the times i got my privacy invaded i reassure myself I'll gun everyone down who has the leaked info someday. it calms me down a lot even tho i know it's not true nor do i want it to be true and has helped a lot with my anger issues over the years.

I'm kind of an anomaly though. I wouldn't assume your gf will do the same. just saying she's not alone and that it doesn't make her a bad person or unable to heal or sth.

You can't fix what's already perfect. Treat her like a goddess

Treat her to the comfort and security of an abdl night, she doesn't lift a finger for anything, ignores all expection of behavior, and get 100% of your attention, cuddles, hugs, security, and encouragement and see if that makes her walls melt and makes her sob and cry for giving her something she didn't have.

Attached: 1568135243607.jpg (503x754, 116K)

What a psychopathic retard. Why do this to yourself. Why bother with her? Good grief.

where can I get this treatment

How is an emotionally broken, borderline psychopath 'perfect'?

Sounds like tons of robots, too bad they're male and nobody gives a fuck about them uh

>my new girlfriend
Go get shot somewhere

Drop a discord and we can open interviews.

Attached: 1556435525587.jpg (540x720, 57K)

If he was hot he'd be a troubled dreamboat like the vampire in Twilight

Fuck I origami meant

Attached: 1556435928300m.jpg (711x1024, 77K)

Anywhere if you don't fuck it up and start treating the guy like shit and/or ghost him before he warms up to it.

I dont know who she is, but if I were you I would hesitate to believe people's descriptions of themselves, positive or negative. People love to romanticize their life.

Fortunately women don't have a tendency to act on any violent urges or fantasies they get so people are naturally less suspicious of them.

Most of us here have never felt wanted and have a hard time imagining that anyone out there would actually appreciate our love and affection in a relationship. A girl like this is appealing in that she may actually appreciate us since normalfags don't tolerate the kind of stuff mentioned by OP because they find it creepy. We don't, and I'm sure it'd be nice for her to just feel like she isn't a freak for once. Also we're not exactly emotionally normal ourselves so it might be nice having a gf who has some real shit going on.

Either that or they just want to be abused idk.

Attached: 1530312348261.jpg (1128x1677, 154K)

Why are people into this degenerate shit?

Be very close while doing non threatening things. For instance cuddling for a long time, sleeping next to her while touching her with your toe, being in the same room while reading...
At some point she won't even realize she's comfortable around you and dropping her guard