~ XUMI EXPOSED ~

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/54394103/

Tried to take it down so fast huh?

I warned you.

Attached: C262B5B0-4C6E-4C01-B309-6AF0AC2B344C.jpg (2048x3124, 289K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/54394103/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cool, keep your Discord drama on Discord ty

Hey I wanted to reply on the other thread but it got pruned. I'm not on anyone's side but I'm looking after sumi because he looked after me when I was fucked up from the one girl. He helped me out when I was at a low, and inspired me to get out there and become normie I don't remember talking to this girl but it's nice she is concerned but I'm doing well. I'm out of discord quit a bunch of things and started to make ways of improving my life. Things are going well, hanging with friends, getting involved in real life, seeing someone it's going ok for once. Ever since I left discord, and all that dumb drama my life got better, it doesn't really matter, once you turn off the screen it's gone. Just words on a screen after all, we should focus on our real life anyways. There's so much to see but were not going to find it looking through a computer screen. Were all gonna make it we just gotta keep fighting

Attached: source-1507646513.gif (480x327, 250K)

I agree with you, unless its someone who has met internet people IRL before and actively does, then you have a right to get mad. It happened to me and I never ended up meeting a e-person irl ever again

You talked her but you didn't know it was her. She supported you much. Just think.

Glad to hear your life got better. I have no contact with her anymore otherwise I'd have let her know.

Yeah they also can be one person on the internet and completely different irl. I heard that the person I wanted to see was very different in real life. It's not worth it real life should always take priority plus you can spot when people have a few screws loose irl much easier than internet. Just keep fighting the good fight, it's much better to focus on other things that internet shit

Attached: skarsgard-pennywise-smile.jpg (909x598, 104K)

I am thinking but I was pretty drunk and suicidal, I remember drinking abusing benzos every day, I think I know who it was did she have an anime girl as a pfp? But other than that I don't know anything about this story me and xumi didn't get too into it he just asked me about bpd and how to handle it

Attached: Pennywise2-Copy.jpg (1200x627, 181K)

She always has anime girls as avatars.
She was supporting while she was the girl Xumi was talking about but you did not know. Xumi knew. So he fooled you too.

Post the hrt screenshots pls

part 1.
origorig

Attached: xumiHRT.png (555x526, 47K)

I guess I got rused but eh it's the internet you're always gonna be fooled ni matter what desu I don't care, just what happens

These fucking trannies always think their delusions exist outside of their heads

I think she would also write alot too right?

part 2.
orirorigoig

Attached: xumiHRT2..png (492x705, 98K)

Yeah she always does when she cares about someone. She also cried about you and still has been trying to find you to check up on you.

Holy shit you people are even more pathetic than I thought

>desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/54394103/
Provide more context or fuck off. nobody knows who the fuck xumi is. Their not important or fucking famous.

Notorious owner of a black pill server- known in the discord r9k community. Hates on jews, trans, fags, roasties. He is a fucking joke.

Jesus I never knew anyone cared about me that much, i feel bad for leaving but it had to be done, if you ever talk to her let her know I'm.doing good and I hope she's doing good herself and it's nice that she cared about me she didn't have to

I'm not important or famous, but I got posted here. They all circulated false info about me, and to this day I don't know who they are

False? Want me to post more lore about you?
Be quiet faggot

Post everything you dumb nigger make this thread interesting for fuck sakes.

I'm not Xumi.
Go ahead and post it then, people will talk to you even if you don't want them. I have common sense