Be openly racist Southern white guy

>Be openly racist Southern white guy.
>White women despise my existence.
>Black and Latina women flirt with me and like my presence.

Explain pls.

Attached: 701804DD-6DE8-413F-8469-A49B5180C793.jpg (640x640, 143K)

Women often know better than men about matters of the heart.

Please, user, let these women ride you like an animal. Do it for them. It'll make them happy.

easy. you are lying.

sure they do op

You are probably just ugly. As long as you have light skin and eyes ethnic women swarm to you like flies to shit.

I am light olive when tan and have brown eyes. I look like a dago despite being Anglo. What gives then?

>most minority women love abuse and telling them they are garbage is an alpha move

white woman know you. The other ladies just see the surface you.

why do you originally assume that?

don't know man but I know what you mean. the only women who've ever hit on me were black or some kind of ethnic.
I guess 3 white women have come on to me in my life but one was trailer trash, one was a literal fat retard, and the other was a homeless woman.
I'm not openly racist though. just a closet racist.

Attached: 1533334529345.jpg (960x904, 98K)

Just be white, you could kill a woman's entire family and rape her and she'd love you just because you're good looking and white.

Latinas love white skin. Gringos here are literal gods
t. user from south america

>be OP
>coax hot little nigress into car
>start car with CD track strategically in place
>Alabama Nigger starts playing
>nigress jumps on dick

Attached: 1566714421397.png (600x600, 170K)

Unironically watch a movie about slavery with a black chick, gets them hot and bothered

The white women are probably assuming you're not white and the minorities think you're one of them so they accept you.

Fuck out of here rice boi before I go full internet tough guy and threaten to beat your twink ass.

I feel like if I was one I would still think that song is funny.

that my friend is the magic of being an anglo

Attached: anglo 2.jpg (800x450, 138K)

Because power and authority are one of the biggest turn ons for women

and what more powerful is there for a man to literally own you as property and pleases himself with your body whenever he pleases

Attached: 1562348546505.png (419x665, 38K)

Even with my Cletus accent?

You're open about your racism which means you're honest about who you are and what you believe, meaning you can be argued with, dealt with sincerely, etc which is what the women of color are attracted to.

The white women hate you because you have broken the white social rule of "acting not racist". The act is more important to them than what you really think, and you are also ugly proof that their pretending can't make racism "go away".

So shack up with a negress and hope I do not have any Y chromosome sperm cells?

titcrrrrrrrboi

>be racist brown man
>white women find me repulsive
>black and brown women find me repulsive
explain this

You decrease your social class to white people by being publicly offensive
No one wants an embarrassing partner.

Yup. Been there didn't smash.

Because white girl think they deserve someone far better, relationships for them is about maximizing return.
Blacks and specially Latinas see what you're, not what they supposedly deserve.

>women flirt with me
>he's on r9k
Hmm

Attached: 20190818_113807.jpg (626x599, 250K)

>be some kind of fascist ethno-nationalist
>every love interest I've ever had has been asian, with 1 vietnamese and 1indian.
Despite being a robot I still think about what my children will look like. It bothers me, but at this point I think I don't care anymore. I just want to be happy.