Robots who shit in public bathrooms with other people around, how did you get that confident?

Robots who shit in public bathrooms with other people around, how did you get that confident?

Attached: 1483937587729.jpg (900x1200, 111K)

Wear headphones and play music loud enough that you can hear nothing else

I bring a gym bag with me and have a pair of adult diapers inside so I can just shit in the toilet and put my diaper on and just wait until I get home to clean up

that actually might work for me

Same for everything else, I stopped caring about the opinion of people.
As a misanthrope, I only have disdain for normies and don't need their approval.

Would you be shy to shit in public toilets full of shitty premade ikea chairs?
No? Well I feel the same with people.

When you have to shit bad enough you stop giving a fuck about shitting near others
Now pissing in a urinal right next to another person is something I'm more weirded out by, especially if they try to strike up casual conversation

It's not a matter of confidence. If I'm shitting in a public stall it's because I'm about to shit my pants and it's a last resort. No stage fright

i dont give a shit
if anything i enjoy ruining their piss by stinking up the whole room and clogging up the toilet with a fat loaf of shit

Isnt that amazing? I've had that happen too. I would normally have a panic attack but the old saying really is true..when you GOTTA GO you GOTTA GO

Shitting is easy. You have walls surrounding you and you don't have to see anyone. Peeing at the urinal is a problem because I have a shy bladder.

Dude it's just a shit, public toilets are there for a reason. Who cares if you shit in one?

I can't do that, I can only shit in empty bathrooms. If somebody comes in while shitting I hold it til they leave.

Right? I'd literally break down but sometimes you just gotta go and nothing on this earth is gonna stop me

Why? I don't quite understand this mentality, why are you so worried about shitting around people who can't see you?

Because they are tiny, and I am big

it gives me anxiety, its totally irrational but the feelings and the fears are real.

*breaks down your toilet stall door*
"Bro did you really just shit in here? Not cool man..."

Attached: chad.jpg (768x1024, 90K)

Fears and anxieties of what?

are you really too nervous to shit in public? what are you in second grade?

nothing. It's totally irrational but being around other people makes me want to curl up and die, so being vulnerable and half naked shitting is a lot worse. Atleast in my mind it is.

Dunno lad sounds like you're just a massive vagina in general. Maybe you should focus on shitting as fast as possible to avoid being in that state you fear?

sometimes when you gotta really shit then it overcomes any anxiety and mentalcel mindset, I usually avoid it but if I couldn't then the shitter mindset would deffo take over

Anybody here pee shy? I mostly overcame it but for the longest time I couldn't pee when somebody else was next to me, especially if there was a line at the urinal

Realize we'll all be dead one day, and even the person who witnesses your foul display from the other stall will one day be dead, their memories gone forever. Shit in peace knowing one day, everyone will die, user.

I'm more afraid of contracting HIV from sitting on public toilets

I really have to shit sometimes

you fucking faggot you stole this from reddit!

I'm both confused and sickened you already took the shit everyone heard you just fucking wipe don't let it make a layer of crusty shit on you, you're fucking gross user

Attached: 1568056665045.jpg (400x344, 32K)

I shit in a bag so it's not that bad you just empty it.

this is the worst post ive ever read
fuck you crusty shit ass

Its either shit in the bathroom and deal with it, or shit your pants and deal with that.